Poll: Who wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Ravens
100.00%
Patriots
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baltimore @ New England AFC Playoffs 1/10
Who wins and Why
Im going with the Pats!!!
Its going to be hard without Walker though.
Moss needs to step up big time.
He needs to go across the middle and not worry about the deep ball all the time.
This is rooting for the lesser of two evils. I hate both teams with a passion. To a Steeler fan, the Ravens are the 70s Raiders, but the Patriots are, well, coached By Bill Belichick, who as Ive said before, is marginally more likeable than the devil. But if the officials let Baltimore play their game on defense, they win the game. Ill take Baltimore 20-13.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Baltimore. New England will not be able to beat that Ravens D without Welker. Now that Welker is out the only receiver Brady will have is Moss. Expect a lot of double teams at Randy Moss and a lot of blitzes at Brady to really disrupt the Pats' passing game.
LClion4life Wrote:Baltimore. New England will not be able to beat that Ravens D without Welker. Now that Welker is out the only receiver Brady will have is Moss. Expect a lot of double teams at Randy Moss and a lot of blitzes at Brady to really disrupt the Pats' passing game.
If you blast Randy Moss one time, he'll quit..Without Welker, and with Moss whining and playing 50%, Tom Brady is a decent quarterback at best..I kinda hope Baltimore beats them..I hate the Ravens, but those guys are passionate about football..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
with welker out it opens up possibilities on defense for the ravens thats why they win a close one
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]