Poll: LJ or KB?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
LeBron James
59.46%
Kobe Bryant
40.54%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LeBron James or Kobe Bryant?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:[Image: http://www.porhomme.com/wp-content/uploa...09-mvp.jpg]

[Image: http://ll.vimg.net/imagesoa/cms/images/A...2ef369.jpg]

it took kobe how long ot get a ring WITHOUT SHAQ!!!and that block was dwight howard not of kobe or anyone on his team:eyeroll:
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Your talking about the guy that dances on the court right?

Wait Wait. didnt kobes team just win a championship?

finall he won with out SHAQ!!!yeah lebron dances on the court, John Wall does that too..and his team is coming off an NIT???
cj2561 Wrote:If i was a CEO of the team. I wouldn;t have either one of them on the team. I would pick an all around player. I give them this, they both can shoot the rock. But that all that they do.

Have you ever watched basketball? Kobe and LeBron are two of the most complete players to ever play the game.
Kobe is burning it up in the last 5/10 games.

Last 10: 82/210(39%), 220pts, 46 assists, 36 rebounds, 9 steals.
Last 5: 30/81(37%), 79pts, 15 assists, 15 rebounds, 4 steals.

Lebron:

Last 10: 111/200(55.5%), 337pts, 74 assists, 79 rebounds, 18 steals.
Last 5: 57/100(57%), 174pts, 40 assists, 40 rebounds, 12 steals.

Season:
Kobe- 28.3ppg (46.3%, 31.6% from the arc), 4.5apg, 5.2rpg
Lebron- 29.6ppg (51%, 35.9% from the arc ), 7.8apg, 7.2rpg
theVILLE Wrote:it took kobe how long ot get a ring WITHOUT SHAQ!!!and that block was dwight howard not of kobe or anyone on his team:eyeroll:

The Block by Dwight Symbolizes Howard taking Lebrons Title Hopes Away.

theVILLE Wrote:finall he won with out SHAQ!!!yeah lebron dances on the court, John Wall does that too..and his team is coming off an NIT???

John Walls Team? He was in high school last year. And when has John Wall started break dancing at the foul line?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:The Block by Dwight Symbolizes Howard taking Lebrons Title Hopes Away.

John Walls Team? He was in high school last year. And when has John Wall started break dancing at the foul line?

well he solutes and everything..what about antoine walker??
theVILLE Wrote:well he solutes and everything..what about antoine walker??

I Was in diapers. But then again. Antoine Walker is a disgrace to Kentucky athletics. Gambling, Arrested, And a cocky kid no matter where he went. I would never cheer for him.
This is what I personally think of each player:

Kobe Bryant has better knowledge and skills (such as dribbling, shooting, etc.).

LeBron James has better athleticism, which really helps his defense (such as getting blocks) and allows him to run to the goal easier than others.

I would take LeBron James seeing that he's younger and more versatile. Kobe Bryant is great, but I think he's mostly limited to the shooting guard position while LeBron James can be a small forward, power forward, or possibly even a shooting guard.

The one reason I thought of picking Kobe Bryant is because of his adaptation of getting older. As LeBron James gets older, his athleticism will go as well. As a result, I would think LeBron James would have to increase his knowledge and skills (as Kobe Bryant seems to have done) in order to have the career people expect from him.
Anyone catch the game last night between the Cavs and Lakers?

Cavs without Mo Williams and Moon, pull off another win against Kobe's Lakers.

Lebron- 50% from the field or more. 37pts. 9asts 5rebs.
Kobe- 12/31 31pts. 4asts.
uhavenoidea Wrote:Anyone catch the game last night between the Cavs and Lakers?

yelp the shorthanded cavs is still better than the lakers!
uhavenoidea Wrote:Anyone catch the game last night between the Cavs and Lakers?

Yep. The Lakers have the better team(talent wise) but the Cavs are playin better at the moment.
Lets not forget Kobe is playing with a broke finger, thats going to contribute to his low shooting percentage.
Lebron without question. He can shoot,Pass,Play D, And the leading factor that puts him over Kobe is his ability to get to the rim. Kobe is shooter. He doesn't, and can't get to the rim like Lebron.
Lebron all day everyday!!!!! :Thumbs:

Championships defines teams.. Stats defines players, which leads me to this...

LBJ- 29.7 ppg 7.1 rpg 7.8 apg

Kobe- 28.3 ppg 5.2 rpg 4.5 apg
theVILLE Wrote:yelp the shorthanded cavs is still better than the lakers!

Playing Better. Not Better Than. Notice The Ring The Lakers Won Last Year.
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:Lebron all day everyday!!!!! :Thumbs:

Championships defines teams.. Stats defines players, which leads me to this...

LBJ- 29.7 ppg 7.1 rpg 7.8 apg

Kobe- 28.3 ppg 5.2 rpg 4.5 apg

I have Said this so many times, And would show Wades stats compared to lebrons last year. And Wades was better. But you guys was like no man its a team thing. Lebron best team! Lebron best player. See where they got last year! The best team and the best player showed it in the playoffs last year.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I have Said this so many times, And would show Wades stats compared to lebrons last year. And Wades was better. But you guys was like no man its a team thing. Lebron best team! Lebron best player. See where they got last year! The best team and the best player showed it in the playoffs last year.

I have said so many time, comparing Wade and Lebron destroys all your credibility from the start. Kobe clearly has the better team, but as better player, not a chance. MVP, male athlete of the year, and stats prove him to be the better "PLAYER". #1 in the power rankings, got the most votes EVER to go to the all star game.. So seems like to me everyone is realizing LEBRON is the best and all the closed minded haters are making excuses. Go check out the link I provided, it will educate you a little about the game we like to call basketball!!!Confusedhh:
[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_career_achievements_by_LeBron_James[/ame]

Pretty impressive resume!!!:1:
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Playing Better. Not Better Than. Notice The Ring The Lakers Won Last Year.

Notice that right there? Last year. The offseason moves that the Cavs made were better than what the Lakers did. They brought it Artest to stop some of the best players in the game and so far he has failed at that so far this year. Parker, Moon, and O'Neal have made bigger impacts on the Cavs, resulting in making them the better team.Kobe has had that finger hurt so long that he has surely learned how to play with it. He's played with a broken finger before. It will be great when he gets that wrap off his finger so that excuse will die. LeBron James is the most complete basketball player in the game today. Period.
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_car...Bron_James

Pretty impressive resume!!!:1:

Who would take the time to look that information up?:yikes: Glad I didn't have to do that. Thanks to whoever did.:thanks:
KOBE BRYANT! There is no comparison. I could care less what numbers say. Put about 8 years of aging on Lebron, break his finger, and give him a bad back...and he will set on the bench. Kobe hasnt missed a game since 06 for an injury because he has heart. And give Lebron what i just said and Kobe makes him look like a rookie. Kobe is the best player in the NBA period.
i was waiting on the finger part, thats almost as bad as shaq and the broke finger..so in 8 years lebron will be on the bench???I think lebron i showing why he is better than kobe and the lakers...i mena mo williams didnt even play or moon..find some stats to show kobe is better and then we will argue!
I love your wonderful SHAQ argument ville...but who is it thats on Lebrons team now? Shaq....so if he doesnt win this year then Shaq had nothing to do with anything. Kobe and Shaq won rings....Lebron and Shaq will not.
For one, Shaq is half the player he was 10 years ago, if that. So if LeBron wins a ring with Shaq now then there should be no comparison. Kobe can't win without an all-star big guy.
LClion4life Wrote:Notice that right there? Last year. The offseason moves that the Cavs made were better than what the Lakers did. They brought it Artest to stop some of the best players in the game and so far he has failed at that so far this year. Parker, Moon, and O'Neal have made bigger impacts on the Cavs, resulting in making them the better team.Kobe has had that finger hurt so long that he has surely learned how to play with it. He's played with a broken finger before. It will be great when he gets that wrap off his finger so that excuse will die. LeBron James is the most complete basketball player in the game today. Period.

Once again all you LEBRON lovers will pick the cavs for the title. And yet again they will be stopped short by the celtics or the magic. He is the most complete basketball player in the league. If not ever.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Once again all you LEBRON lovers will pick the cavs for the title. And yet again they will be stopped short by the celtics or the magic. He is the most complete basketball player in the league. If not ever.

That is just an uneducated statement. LeBron is the better team player, better leader, defensive player, passer, rebounder, and is more athletic.
LClion4life Wrote:That is just an uneducated statement. LeBron is the better team player, better leader, defensive player, passer, rebounder, and is more athletic.

Better Leader? U Serious? Maybe Better Team PLayer.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Playing Better. Not Better Than. Notice The Ring The Lakers Won Last Year.

this goes back to UK in the NIT last year and final four bound this year!
K_Mac Wrote:I love your wonderful SHAQ argument ville...but who is it thats on Lebrons team now? Shaq....so if he doesnt win this year then Shaq had nothing to do with anything. Kobe and Shaq won rings....Lebron and Shaq will not.

No i never said anything about shaq, besides his big toe??find some stats that show why kobe is better and let me know
theVILLE Wrote:this goes back to UK in the NIT last year and final four bound this year!

Its Ok, Ill cheer for UL in the NIT this year.
theVILLE Wrote:No i never said anything about shaq, besides his big toe??find some stats that show why kobe is better and let me know

I showed stats upon stats last year of why Dwayne Wade was better than the 2, And you would pull the Cavs team is better argument. So now that Lebron is averaging better stats you switch sides?
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next