Poll: LJ or KB?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
LeBron James
59.46%
Kobe Bryant
40.54%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LeBron James or Kobe Bryant?
Kobe isn't the leader LeBron is. Kobe isn't the team player LeBron is.

Keep talking about those rings, rebounding wins championships. Go look at Kobe's championships, he's had a good rebounder (in their prime, so Shaq this year with the Cavs doesn't count.) every time. LeBron doesn't have that post force.
^ Good Post. It was Lebron's Olympic team, not Kobe's. Lebron, maybe the youngest guy on the olympic team, but was the leader. That tells ytou what the rest of the superstars think.
Kobe
I agree Kobe is a great player, and 2nd in the world right now. But to say he is better than LeBron because of championships is stupid. LeBron is only 25, he has plenty of time to win championships. Kobe ran off the whole Lakers team that won those 3 rings, and then couldn't even make the playoffs or be competitive by himself so he begged Phil back and they surrounded him with an all star team. LeBron has had virtually no help and took the Cavs to the finals. He is a all around better player and MUCH better team player than Kobe. Kobe is only worried about himself. And I can't stand Kobe's attitude.
runninrebs21 Wrote:I agree Kobe is a great player, and 2nd in the world right now. But to say he is better than LeBron because of championships is stupid. LeBron is only 25, he has plenty of time to win championships. Kobe ran off the whole Lakers team that won those 3 rings, and then couldn't even make the playoffs or be competitive by himself so he begged Phil back and they surrounded him with an all star team. LeBron has had virtually no help and took the Cavs to the finals. He is a all around better player and MUCH better team player than Kobe. Kobe is only worried about himself. And I can't stand Kobe's attitude.

You must not watch much basketball because its very obvious that Kobe is a team player. A few years ago, yes you could say that, but not now. If Lebron was in the west those years they wouldn't have made the playoffs either. Kobe don't have an attitude problem, he just plays to win. Lebron is probably one of the cockyest guys in all of sports.
Aslan Wrote:You must not watch much basketball because its very obvious that Kobe is a team player. A few years ago, yes you could say that, but not now. If Lebron was in the west those years they wouldn't have made the playoffs either. Kobe don't have an attitude problem, he just plays to win. Lebron is probably one of the cockyest guys in all of sports.

I bet he watched on Christmas day.

When..
- The Cavs won. Which gives Lebron two or 3 more head-to-head wins. Lebron just turned 25 on the 31st.
- Kobe went 9/31 or 12/31, not exactly sure.
- Kobe obviously tried to do it himself.
- Kobe, whined and cried all day long, and got a "T" as a result of that, If I'm not mistaken.
uhavenoidea Wrote:I bet he watched on Christmas day.

When..
- The Cavs won. Which gives Lebron two or 3 more head-to-head wins. Lebron just turned 25 on the 31st.
- Kobe went 9/31 or 12/31, not exactly sure.
- Kobe obviously tried to do it himself.
- Kobe, whined and cried all day long, and got a "T" as a result of that, If I'm not mistaken.

Kobe's team wasn't doing jack. He tried to carry them. Hows that being selfish?
Aslan Wrote:Kobe's team wasn't doing jack. He tried to carry them. Hows that being selfish?

He didn't give them a chance to. He was like that from the very start.

Your right though, "He TRIED".
Aslan Wrote:You must not watch much basketball because its very obvious that Kobe is a team player. A few years ago, yes you could say that, but not now. If Lebron was in the west those years they wouldn't have made the playoffs either. Kobe don't have an attitude problem, he just plays to win. Lebron is probably one of the cockyest guys in all of sports.

LeBron is anything from cocky. He has even said that Kobe is better than him because he is so humble. Kobe is probably the cockiest guy in sports.
LClion4life Wrote:LeBron is anything from cocky. He has even said that Kobe is better than him because he is so humble. Kobe is probably the cockiest guy in sports.

Your talking about the guy that dances on the court right?

Wait Wait. didnt kobes team just win a championship?
So what if he dances on the court. He likes to enjoy his job. All championships prove is who has the better team. Not who is the better player.
LClion4life Wrote:So what if he dances on the court. He likes to enjoy his job. All championships prove is who has the better team. Not who is the better player.

Kobe Is The Better TeamPlayer

And Lebron is enjoying his job>? So kobe is cocky because he is competitive? BUT LEBRON CAN DANCE ON THE COURT WHILE A GAME IS BEING PLAYED AND NOT BE COCKY???????????
No doubt Kobe is better right now.
IMO when its all said and done Lebron will be one of the best to ever play the game.
Lebron is rediculasly cocky. How anyone denys that it's beyound me. Kobe has never pulled off any of the stupid stuff Lebron has done.
uhavenoidea Wrote:He didn't give them a chance to. He was like that from the very start.

Your right though, "He TRIED".

Hmm yeah he did. And he's playing against the best players in the world, he's not going to have a great game everynight(he almost does though!).
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Kobe Is The Better TeamPlayer

And Lebron is enjoying his job>? So kobe is cocky because he is competitive? BUT LEBRON CAN DANCE ON THE COURT WHILE A GAME IS BEING PLAYED AND NOT BE COCKY???????????

Kobe is NOT the better team player. LeBron makes his team better. And yeah he can, it's called having fun. It's not like he made a **** three and started dancing, he was chillin' on the bench. Sitting there would be a little boring. Jesus Christ, let the guy have fun.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Your talking about the guy that dances on the court right?

Wait Wait. didnt kobes team just win a championship?

Yeah, isn't Kobe the guy who has Pau Gasol? Who doing pretty good as the only player worth half a crap for Memphis? Doesn't he have the other really good young post guy?

You know - both of them better than the 7'3 Ilgauskus with TWO FAKE KNEES. Rebounding wins championships. Kobe has had it, LeBron hasn't.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Kobe Is The Better TeamPlayer

How in the **** do you get off saying Kobe is the better team player? Kobe is averging 4 apg, while LeBron is averaging at least 7. Kobe has never been, and never will be the team player LeBron is.
LClion4life Wrote:How in the **** do you get off saying Kobe is the better team player? Kobe is averging 4 apg, while LeBron is averaging at least 7. Kobe has never been, and never will be the team player LeBron is.

Kobe has better players that create for themselves..
LClion4life Wrote:How in the **** do you get off saying Kobe is the better team player? Kobe is averging 4 apg, while LeBron is averaging at least 7. Kobe has never been, and never will be the team player LeBron is.

What about the dancing while in a game.
What does dancing during the game have anything to do with being the better player? Maybe Kobe just can't dance lol. He might look like an idiot like he does when he makes those goofy faces when he does something good. Kobe is only worried about himself. He has an all star team built around him and still shoots 30 shots every game. He has the better team, but that doesnt mean he is the better player. LeBron is almost averaging a triple double and all Kobe can do is score and whine to the refs.
runninrebs21 Wrote:What does dancing during the game have anything to do with being the better player? Maybe Kobe just can't dance lol. He might look like an idiot like he does when he makes those goofy faces when he does something good. Kobe is only worried about himself. He has an all star team built around him and still shoots 30 shots every game. He has the better team, but that doesnt mean he is the better player. LeBron is almost averaging a triple double and all Kobe can do is score and whine to the refs.

PLease read the rest of the conversation..........
Lebron is the better team player yes, but Kobe is the better player right now and i dont see how people can't see that.
Lebron will be better thank kobe when its all said and done.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:What about the dancing while in a game.

Like I said before it comes from his love of the game. He wants to enjoy it in anyway possible. And like someone said earlier, it's not he makes a three or dunks on your face and dances. He does it while he is on the bench during timeouts and in pregame warmups.:thanks:
LClion4life Wrote:Like I said before it comes from his love of the game. He wants to enjoy it in anyway possible. And like someone said earlier, it's not he makes a three or dunks on your face and dances. He does it while he is on the bench during timeouts and in pregame warmups.:thanks:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kroxmCZUgQ4"]YouTube- LEBRON JAMES GETS BUCK WITH JOAKIM NOAH AND THEN STARTS DANCING[/ame]

Yea not cocky at all.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:

Yea not cocky at all.

That doesn't make him cocky! He was dancing having fun on the sideline, not because he was up 20, because he dances ALL the time and Joakim Noah (in typical ******* Florida Gator fashion) starts running his mouth.

I don't dislike Kobe, despite being a Cleveland (yes, Cleveland, not a LeBron fan, a CLEVELAND fan) fan. He's a great player, I just think LeBron is better. What makes him so good is how he makes everyone around him better, he creates plays for other people. Kobe is a better shooter/scorer yes, but he's not the team player LeBron is as far as the rebounds and the assists LeBron has, and he leads his team and has fun with them.

How often do you Kobe & The Boys jerkin' pregame? Never, LeBron and his guys have a tight knit relationship and they look up to him, he leads them.
Belfry0304 Wrote:That doesn't make him cocky! He was dancing having fun on the sideline, not because he was up 20, because he dances ALL the time and Joakim Noah (in typical ******* Florida Gator fashion) starts running his mouth.

I don't dislike Kobe, despite being a Cleveland (yes, Cleveland, not a LeBron fan, a CLEVELAND fan) fan. He's a great player, I just think LeBron is better. What makes him so good is how he makes everyone around him better, he creates plays for other people. Kobe is a better shooter/scorer yes, but he's not the team player LeBron is as far as the rebounds and the assists LeBron has, and he leads his team and has fun with them.

How often do you Kobe & The Boys jerkin' pregame? Never, LeBron and his guys have a tight knit relationship and they look up to him, he leads them.

He was dancing at the foul line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wildcatk23 Wrote:He was dancing at the foul line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No he wasn't, did you even watch this game?! He was dancing at the end of the court while he was on the bench.
They are both very talented athletes but Lebron is young and Kobe has 4 championships Lebron will get better but right now 4 to 0. YOU DO THE MATH!!! While Lebron will get EVEN better in time Kobe however is in his 30's and at the summit of his career and will only start to decline in the coming years. So right now my pick goes to Kobe he is better IMO right now.
Lebron
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next