Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Charleston 82 - (9)North Carolina 79 (OT)
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Everyone knows that Stardust is a realistic UK Fan, who points out the good things and the bad things as for fans like me only see the good and like to argue with him about it. He graduated from cincy and is proud to have that below his avatar. As for taking personal shots at him???? whats the point. believe me he can shoot them right back. e just saying the argument didnt match up. Now the point that UNC is overrated. Of Course they Are. There there USC of college basketball.

Go ahead and disclude yourself from this arguement, it does not concern you at all. Confusedhh:
Wildcats11 Wrote:Go ahead and disclude yourself from this arguement, it does not concern you at all. Confusedhh:

It didnt till u started throwing in personal remarks about someones life. And btw i started the thread Smile:popcorn:
Wildcats11 Wrote:You're right, I don't know what your fan of. That's the reason I was asking but since you want to be a jerk about it, I will say what I wanted to say from the beginning. BANDWAGON??? I have a life and don't spend my life on BGR, so yes I just now noticed!!! :thanks: :biggrin:

I could care less wht you think, but keep your personal shots on PM's, DO NOT POST THEM HERE!
Wildcatk23 Wrote:It didnt till u started throwing in personal remarks about someones life. And btw i started the thread Smile:popcorn:

I didn't make personal remarks. I didn't say anything about his life, I said that I had a life and couldn't get on here everyday. That statement was not intended toward anyone but myself.