Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10-3, Who Dey!!!
Bengals win on last second field goal. It wasn't pretty but in the NFL, a win is a win, I honestly can not, personally, even remember the Bengals ever having 10 wins.

I mean I know they have, but in my lifetime I can't really remember the Bengals ever being good, it's so much fun, being able to not be ashamed about my love for the Orange & Black!
"98NCCalum" Wrote:Bengals win on last second field goal. It wasn't pretty but in the NFL, a win is a win, I honestly can not, personally, even remember the Bengals ever having 10 wins.

I mean I know they have, but in my lifetime I can't really remember the Bengals ever being good, it's so much fun, being able to not be ashamed about my love for the Orange & Black!

They have been here before, just not in a long time! I have enjoyed watching them so much this year! Today was a poor win, but I will take a win any way we can get one after the years that we have had!

Cool
Yes sir the Bengals are for real and no longer the Bungles.
All the way to the Super Bowl ! WHO DEY think gonna beat them bengals !
"98NCCalum" Wrote:Bengals win on last second field goal. It wasn't pretty but in the NFL, a win is a win, I honestly can not, personally, even remember the Bengals ever having 10 wins.

Holy crap! Does your comma key still have print on it? Smile

Anyway, and I say this with the utmost respect... SUCK IT STEELER FANS!
"ZMG" Wrote:Holy crap! Does your comma key still have print on it? Smile

Anyway, and I say this with the utmost respect... SUCK IT STEELER FANS!
Haha, I was a little excited, sorry! :Geek:
first time since 1989 that the Bengals have been 10-3 and that was a playoff year....and ooo yeah....WHO DEY!!! lol