Poll: Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Georgia Bulldogs
5.13%
Kentucky Wildcats
94.87%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Georgia @ (3)Kentucky 1/9
too much Wall in this one. Kentucky by 20+.
Uk by 8
I hope the Cats come out on fire and get hot from the 3. We need to improve our outside shooting if we want to win #8! I think the Cats win by 25
Kentucky 83-61.
Georgia Just Took down Georgia Tech,

Uk by 8
Uk 78-67
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I didn't see the game but i know that the starting 5 for Georgia had a great game! If Georgia plays like this will more help from Albert Jackson than UK better watch out but I really don't see UK losing to Georgia! Go Cats!
Georgia beating Ga. Tech will have the Bulldogs ready to fight. CAts better be ready!
i'd say we win by 12+ just cause UG has some good big guys....and what ville said earlier i believe UK probably needs to lose before tourney time also just so they know they can get beat. i'd really hate to see it but they'll benefit tremendously from it.
Cats by 20 , another warm up.:zzz:
Can't get to a tv today. Is there a site to watch the game on the computer??
RUSSELL RED DEVILS
beasy_bo Wrote:and what ville said earlier i believe UK probably needs to lose before tourney time also just so they know they can get beat. i'd really hate to see it but they'll benefit tremendously from it.

Ask the 1954 UK Wildcats, 4 of John Wooden's teams and the 1976 Indiana team if they needed to lose....

I do agree that the Cats need to know that they CAN lose, but I don't believe that they NEED to lose.

We are saying the same thing I believe, it is just I want to point out the the Cats don't HAVE to lose to win it all.
UK by 25!!!!!!!!
lwc Wrote:Ask the 1954 UK Wildcats, 4 of John Wooden's teams and the 1976 Indiana team if they needed to lose....

I do agree that the Cats need to know that they CAN lose, but I don't believe that they NEED to lose.

We are saying the same thing I believe, it is just I want to point out the the Cats don't HAVE to lose to win it all.

I don't necesarily belive in a team needs to know how to lose, so a loss is not something that I will agree on.

What I want is the Cats to play from behind. To me, that's more important than a loss. The Cats have played in games that came down to the stretch and pulled it out. The Cats have played in mega emotional games, and they have won. They have played on a hostile away court in a tight game and won. The only thing missing for this team is playing from behind late and rallying to win a game. I fear more than we may get to late February or March and not be pressured with a game where they trail by 10 with 8:00 to go.

Once we get that, then this team will have experienced everything that they will have needed to experience going into the tournament. I don't believe they need to know how to lose in March!!!!!! They need to know how to maintain a lead or come from behind in a game.
jgrubby Wrote:Can't get to a tv today. Is there a site to watch the game on the computer??

I'll try to Blog it
uk by 18
UK by 15