Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pittsburgh 82 - (5)Syracuse 72
final
Pitt played very well
I was hopin Syracuse would win. Overated what happened today?
i have to ask why does a mod take extra effort to remove the # from my post is it really taking up that much space?
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:i have to ask why does a mod take extra effort to remove the # from my post is it really taking up that much space?

What are you talking about?
Good win for Coach Dixon's team!
Stardust Wrote:What are you talking about?
lol you should know when i post a game final if they're top 25 i always post (#25) and everytime someone takes time to go in and remove #
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:lol you should know when i post a game final if they're top 25 i always post (#25) and everytime someone takes time to go in and remove #

Dude, no one touched your post. If they did, it would show at the bottom that the thread was edited. No one touched your post.

See below
Stardust Wrote:Dude, no one touched your post. If they did, it would show at the bottom that the thread was edited. No one touched your post.
dude yes they did in the title they took out the (#5)
i'm talking about in the threadtitle not my post when i post a final example Pittsburgh 82 - (#5) Syracuse 72. now in the title after i posted the # was removed
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:dude yes they did in the title they took out the (#5)
i'm talking about in the threadtitle not my post when i post a final example Pittsburgh 82 - (#5) Syracuse 72. now in the title after i posted the # was removed

LOL, it changes the Thread title to, do you want me to prove it?
Stardust Wrote:LOL, it changes the Thread title to, do you want me to prove it?
it doesn't just go in and take the number sign out of in front of 5 unless a mod intentionally does it and removing the parenthesis like you just did
glad to see pitt get this win.
Glad to see this one.
What a joke
Overrated Wrote:What a joke

I think Pitt was a lot better than people were giving them credit for. Cuse will be fine. UConn lost a game that they should not have, but in the BEAST, anybody can beat anybody on a given night. It's why it is hands down the best conference in D1 Basketball
I know one thing, Cuse is better on the road than in the Carrier Dome as of the past few seasons anyway. lol