Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rockcastle does it right
In a very fast hard driven game the ROCK prevailed over Scott Co.winning by 12 easily.Hammonds and Webb were no big factors at all in this game.Team defense and pure desire to win pulled this one out for the Rock.Angie Lawrence took control in the 4th quarter and led her team to victory,All I can say is this-They wanted it more and played for it harder-PERIOD!!!!!
Congrats Rock
Rock has one win and Scott has one win. I would like to see these two teams make it to state and play again. Congrats to the lady rockets
Nice win for the Rock. Does anybody know the results of the rest of the tournament?
Sheldon Clark beat Montgomery yesterday,and Scott County beat Montgomery today by 16-all I know at this point.
Rockcastle's girls beat Sheldon Clark as well!
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:Rock has one win and Scott has one win. I would like to see these two teams make it to state and play again. Congrats to the lady rockets

I do not see Scott County making it to the state tournament this year. Rock is still the favorite in their region.
I think this will be the last match-up for theses two. Mad. Cent. win's the 11th hand's down.
I'm impressed with the "Rock".....good win!
Congrats to Rock.