Poll: Who Wins???
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Louisville Cardinals
3.64%
Kentucky Wildcats
96.36%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Louisville @ (3) Kentucky 1/2
BLACK:redboxer:
Go cards
theVILLE Wrote:Go cards

You mean St. Louis :devilflam
I guess BLUE WHITE means DUKE right
UK by 15!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
theVILLE Wrote:I guess BLUE WHITE means DUKE right

:HitWall::ChairHit::redboxer: Duke and UofL are really close on my hate list.
I may actually feel sad for Louisville after this beating there about to take.
I really don't think this is going to be a blowout, could be, but it's a rivarly game.
UK was much better than UL this past year in football but that was a close game that could have gone either way.
Same way last year in bball, Lville was much better than UK but UK kept it close the entire game and made a nice comeback.
UK will win if loserville doesn't dirty things up
it will be a bi win for the cats
UK-81
UL-66
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
bbblllluuuueee!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
theVILLE Wrote:I guess BLUE WHITE means DUKE right

Blue & White means winners. lol Red, White & Black is losing colors LOL

Duke is still better than Louisville. :Clap:
This game will not be as close as Louisville fans believe. The rivalry will not make up for the talent gap. Kentucky by 18
I really think this will be around 6 point game
Just because of how big a rivalry this game is i dont look for the Cats to come out and blow Louisville out of the water. Pitino and his cards will keep this one close (within 10) through the first half and some of the 2nd half and then the cats will take it over with the big men down low and Louisville has no one to stop Wall. Ill take the cats by 15+
theVILLE Wrote:I really think this will be around 6 point game
With who being the winner?
^ He took Ville in a 15 point turnaround to win by six
He just might be in for a big dissapointment then
somebody going to the game ends a sign that says Cats
Blitz
cardS
since the game will be on cbs ,lol
Augie Garrido Wrote:Atmosphere will be rowdy and emotions revved up. UK must manage the first 6-8 minutes of the game and maintain composure. UL will feed the ball to the post and Patterson and Cousins will get tested early inside.

If UK post players stay out of foul trouble early and UK guards pressures UL guards, then can be 15-18± game. I look for Miller to have a big game, shooting and creating his own shots.

UK 83 UL 69

I think Cousins could be the key in this game. If he gets too excited at the start of the game and picks up some silly fouls, it could hurt UK if he has to spend alot of time on the pine.
UK by 2.
sstack Wrote:I think Cousins could be the key in this game. If he gets too excited at the start of the game and picks up some silly fouls, it could hurt UK if he has to spend alot of time on the pine.

Wall is the key. Without Wall, UK has proved to be ordinary. They do not have another player than can force the pace that makes UK go. Cousins can foul out in the first minute and it won' have the same impact as losing Wall in the last three.
Cardinal beat down day has officially arrived!! Can't wait till game time!!
Peyton Siva will not play today!!!
So no backup PG, ouch, hope the starter don't get too tired chasing Wall around.
I think that Kentucky will easily win this game if they come ready to play. They can't walk onto the court and think just because they are undefeated that they can't lose. Another key point is going to be foul trouble and turnovers if they can't limit both of these factors they will come out on top. The cats have to be able to stop Silva to in order for a sure victory. I have confidence that they will come out ready to play and just have fun like they have been doing the last couple of games. I call this game at the Cats by 10-15+ as long as they are having fun and don't have the big head thinking they can't be beaten.
PC_You_Know Wrote:So no backup PG, ouch, hope the starter don't get too tired chasing Wall around.

Coach P said he didnt expect Siva to play because he missed 3 key practices..However if we need him he will be there...He has the stomach virus
PC_You_Know Wrote:So no backup PG, ouch, hope the starter don't get too tired chasing Wall around.

Pitino said he is going to back sosa up with smith knowles.
lwc Wrote:I will take UK by 4.

I think Silva has a BIG game if he stays out of foul trouble.

I am changing my prediction to UK by 6.
i think it will be close until the last ten minutes of the game and UK will have a run to win by 10+....1st half should be 20 mins of great basketball
back_in_black Wrote:uk should win but u have to think all teams play their best ball while playing uk but UK ALL THE WAY

That's very true and we also might be in trouble if Louisville comes in all fired up to take away our undefeated streak and we come playing flat in the first 10 minutes like usual for some reason, we surely cannot stink it up the first half of play and then think we can be the "come back cats" and beat this Louisville team.