Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WYMT Top Ten?
Is there a thread on it for this last week. IF not how did the rankings fall this week?
Valley was one, Perry was 2, IDK how the rest the top 10 looked.
1. Shelby Valley
2. Perry Central
3. Knott Co. Central
4. Breathitt County
5. Corbin
6. South Laurel
7. Lawrence County
8. Hazard
9. Buckhorn
10. Clay County
Knott dropped one spot after two straight losses and one of them being a 52 point loss??????????????????
WOW. That's a joke. I don't wanna see Perry move after there loss if Knott only went down one after there embaressing performance.
Aslan Wrote:Knott dropped one spot after two straight losses and one of them being a 52 point loss??????????????????
WOW. That's a joke. I don't wanna see Perry move after there loss if Knott only went down one after there embaressing performance.

:thatsfunn It never gets old.
MiddlesboroAlumni Wrote::thatsfunn It never gets old.

52 point loss. Say that to yourself. You might understand but I doubt it.
Aslan Wrote:52 point loss. Say that to yourself. You might understand but I doubt it.

What does it matter? PCC is ranked above Knott. They thought you'd be happy LOL.
Aslan Wrote:Knott dropped one spot after two straight losses and one of them being a 52 point loss??????????????????

you do realize that even though knott lost they played several games, several days in a row and cox played with a hurt ankle.. don't you? but i will give credit where credit is due, perry deserves to be 2...for now.
yeeahh Wrote:you do realize that even though knott lost they played several games, several days in a row and cox played with a hurt ankle.. don't you? but i will give credit where credit is due, perry deserves to be 2...for now.

No excuses please.
Aslan Wrote:No excuses please.

call it an excuse or whatever.. i was simply just stating facts. take it as you will.
yeeahh Wrote:call it an excuse or whatever.. i was simply just stating facts. take it as you will.

I'll take it as an excuse.
If I would have said Jordan Amis hurt his ankle and Perry played three games in three days, you guys would give me pure **** about all the excuses I was making or something :thumpsup:
Aslan Wrote:I'll take it as an excuse.
If I would have said Jordan Amis hurt his ankle and Perry played three games in three days, you guys would give me pure **** about all the excuses I was making or something :thumpsup:

you're probably right.. but is Jordan Amis the best player in the region? but like i said ill give credit where credit is due, and perry deserves to be #2 for now.