3.JOHNSON CENTRAL
4.LAWRENCE COUNTY
5.ALLEN CENTRAL
6.SHELDON CLARK
7.BETSY LAYNE
8.PRESTONSBURG
9.PIKE CENTRAL
10.BELPHY

I do think that ALLEN CENTRAL can beat anyone in the 15th region, if they can score some runs for LITTLE they could beat a lot of teams. The only reason that i put them behind the other teams is history. The teams above them have proven they can win. ALLEN CENTRAL with a good season in 06 will establish themselves as a quality baseball program and should earn the respect of the rest of the region.
Belfry will be a very tough team.
1.Allen Central
2.Pikeville
3.Sheldon Clark
4.Paintsville
5.Johnson Central
6.Lawrence County
7.Prestonsburg
8.Belfry
9.Pike Central
10.Betsy Layne
Everyone is underrating East Ridge and Shelby Valley...
Shelby Valley returns an excellent pitcher. I can't recall his name however. He is a lefty and pitched against AC during the All 'A' Classic last year. If I am not mistaken, he is only a junior this season. He is a dandy. I don't know too much about East Ridge.
"achsrebels25" Wrote:The best team is Allen Central hands down and the worst team is south floyd
lol South Floyd isn't the worst.
i agree #4..this should be an exciting year for SF baseball
AC will be very tough to beat this year
"StrikeoutKing" Wrote:Shelby Valley returns an excellent pitcher. I can't recall his name however. He is a lefty and pitched against AC during the All 'A' Classic last year. If I am not mistaken, he is only a junior this season. He is a dandy. I don't know too much about East Ridge.

I think your referring to Patrick Smith.
East Ridge is young, they lost 6 starters but they will be lead by Andrew and Jerran Robinson who have the most experience.
[QUOTE="footlocker"]I think your referring to Patrick Smith.
QUOTE]
Smith! Yeah, that's it. He will be good! He has a fluid delivery and he has an excellent mix of pitches. He will tough to hit this upcoming season.
I would have Belfry around the top to start out the season, but I see them being top 3 around mid season...
Who does allen central have pitching wise?
allen centrel should do really good
1.Pikeville-Lawson is in position to win his 5th region title in 9 years
2. Johnson Central
3. Sheldon Clark
4. Paintsville
5. Allen Central
6. Belfry-Could be the surprise team in the region IMO
7. Lawrence County
8. Pike Central
9. Shelby Valley
10. East Ridge
11.Betsy Layne
12.Prestonsburg
13.Phelps
14.South Floyd
15.Magoffin County

Should be another interesting and competitive season in the 15th region. I give Pikeville the edge because of thier pitching. I think the top 7 teams all have a chance to win the region if they get some breaks and peak at the right time.
I don't see Pikeville being in the top three in the region...they lost a bunch last year.
Anderson, Robinson, Boyd, and Carter are about all that returns.
"Eagle Football" Wrote:Who does allen central have pitching wise?
Little was the best they had in 05. Turner is a lot better than the season he had in 05, I think he will do a lot better this season. Mckinney didn't pitch much last season but pitched really good a couple of years ago in senior league play maybe he will do better in 06. AC could have a very good year.
"fox sports" Wrote:I don't see Pikeville being in the top three in the region...they lost a bunch last year.
Anderson, Robinson, Boyd, and Carter are about all that returns.

They also return the best pitcher in the region in Huffman. Pikeville will be down but I think they will still be a serious contender in the region. They have the best pitching and coaching in the region IMO so I think they are the top team going into the season.
1.pikeville
2.lawrence County
3.johnson Central
4.paintsville
5.allen Central
6.sheldon Clark
7.betsy Layne
8.prestonsburg
9.pike Central
10.belfhy

Lawrence County Is Good And Have A Really Good Defence, And A Good Offence Because When We Played Them Last Year I Had To Pitch Against Them.
1. Pikeville
2. Allen Central
3. Johnson Central
4. Sheldon Clark
5. Lawrence County
6. Prestonsburg
7. Belfry
8. Pike Central
9. Betsy Layne
10. Shelby Valley
"-STAT-" Wrote:1. Pikeville
2. Allen Central
3. Johnson Central
4. Sheldon Clark
5. Lawrence County
6. Prestonsburg
7. Belfry
8. Pike Central
9. Betsy Layne
10. Shelby Valley

You don't think Paintsville is a top 10 team in the region?
1. Pikeville
2. Allen Central
3. Sheldon Clark
4. Johnson Central
5. Paintsville
6. Lawrence Co.
7. Shelby Valley
8. Pike Central
9. Prestonsburg
10. Belfry
1.Sheldon Clark
2. Pikeville
3. Allen Central
4. Johnson Central
5. Paintsville
6. Belfry
7. Prestonsburg
8. Lawrence Co.
9. Pike Co. Central
10. Shelby Valley
"#_4" Wrote:lol South Floyd isn't the worst.
Unless Piarist and the David School form baseball teams, then they are the worst.
"achsrebels25" Wrote:The best team is Allen Central hands down and the worst team is south floyd

there not that bad
"Eagle Football" Wrote:Who does allen central have pitching wise?

Scott Little is possibly their ace. He had an outstanding season.

Tyler Turner struggled last season, but is as good a pitcher as anyone around. He will be good.

Brock Kidd, their catcher, also pitches and throws the ball hard. If his control is with him, he could become one of the top pitchers on the team and in the region.

Josh McKinney has had arm troubles. If he holds up, he has good control and will give many innings with some good offspeed junk.

Nick Music proved to be a factor near the end of last season pitching very good for 5 innings against Rowan Co.

Justin Jacobs gives the Rebs some good quality relief innings. He throws strikes and gets outs. Has good control and forces the batter to swing.

Josh Prater is new this year, and has potential to be another Scott Little. He is a big freshman with a strong arm.

AC's coach seems to train good pitching, and I expect them to have more this year.