Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kobe is on the injured List
Bryant will miss 5 games
ESPN said today that it will be at least two more week.s
The longer he is out, the better off the game is.
"Farva" Wrote:The longer he is out, the better off the game is.

:-k PDT_003
"Basketballer" Wrote:Bryant will miss 5 games

Are you sad BB?
Bryant is good, but overrated... he is a volume shooter, misses Shaq BADLY, success in LA relies on Lamar Odom.
I don't think Byant is overrated, I think he's an outstanding athlete. The success of LA relies on Odom and Bryant both!
"Farva" Wrote:The longer he is out, the better off the game is.

I agree. The Lakers wil do just as good without him.

Posted Fri Jan 21, 2005 11:39 pm:

Lamar Odom will fill his overrated shoes, atleast until he gets back, maybe even longer.
Bryant is a great player, the Lakers will miss him some at least.
Bryant will be missed greatly, but he shouldn't even be on the basketball court and we all know why. But thats his business not ours. Is he overrated? slightly.......gets himself in to trouble causing him to make bad passes but his defense no matter what anyone says is superb.
"youknowwhoibe" Wrote:Bryant will be missed greatly, but he shouldn't even be on the basketball court and we all know why. But thats his business not ours. Is he overrated? slightly.......gets himself in to trouble causing him to make bad passes but his defense no matter what anyone says is superb.
The best player in the game shouldnt be on the floor? ,. It was obvious that she was just after the money...
Yeah he's the best player in the game... not. He may even lead his team back home to watch the playoffs this year... just face it letting Shaquille O'Neal go was probably the worst move this franchise has EVER made... They have given Bryant too much control over this team, O'Neal was traded because Kobe wanted him to be, everyone knew who the best player in LA was last year, and IMO last year's Finals should not even count, the Lakers were 10 times better than the Pistons, they just flat out did not want to play together. I'm not say he isn't a great player, lord knows he is, but what I am saying is that I think he now knows that by getting rid of Shaq it just made everything harder... he IS the best 1 on 1 player in ALL of basketball, but the ONLY reason he got to play 1 on 1 was because Shaq was down low drawing the double teams.