3. Sheldon Clark
4. Rockcastle County
5. South Laurel
6. Letcher Central
7. Shelby Valley
8. Betsy Layne
9. Bell County
10. North Laurel

Rock is still my #1. But to be behind them 3 is not to bad.
How does WYMT decide how they rank teams?
Horrible rankings!
Will be interesting when Clay plays Rock and Rock goes to BC.
Whoever done the rankings needs to go to more games. Horrible!
straight_balla14 Wrote:Whoever done the rankings needs to go to more games. Horrible!

:Thumbs:
I think Letcher needs to be higher; they defeated a good BL team very soundly!
straight_balla14 Wrote:Whoever done the rankings needs to go to more games. Horrible!
I will agree with you 100%.
Since the previous top ten, Letcher Central has one two straight games and dropped one spot. At the rate they are going, if they win eight more games without losing, they will be out of the top ten.
Breathitt is the best team in the mountains at this point. They beat the #1 team in the mountains in Clay County and if I am not mistaken they were a top 10 team in The Lexington Herald Leader. Until someone beats Breathitt they have to be the #1 team in the mountains. :1:
Cat Daddy Wrote:Breathitt is the best team in the mountains at this point. They beat the #1 team in the mountains in Clay County and if I am not mistaken they were a top 10 team in The Lexington Herald Leader. Until someone beats Breathitt they have to be the #1 team in the mountains. :1:

I agree. Either them or Rock then followed by Clay. I just get a laugh because it appears that the more LCC wins the more they drop.
Rockcastle Co. upset by Somerset should change top ten..

1. Breathitt Co.
2. Clay Co.
3. Letcher Co.
4. Sheldon Clark
5. South Laural

The other 5 teams are a toss up...
North Laurel doesnt deserve to be in this and Bell County could and should be 2-4 spots higher after beating Harlan County by 25