Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals @ Vikings 12/13
AFC North leading Bengals face NFC North leading Minnesota. Bengals have had success against Favre, but are winless against the Vikings. The Vikings after coming off a tough loss, will be looking to get a quality win at home.

The Bengals have played down to inferior competition, but have played their best football against good football teams. They have won every game that they have came in as the underdog, which they will this game as well.

Thoughts/predictions?
Bengals 18-7..go bengals
The Bengals certainly can win this but they will have to play above average & below what they are taking in penalties.
Palmer's level of play has to improve. I don't think he ran any against the Lions for that needed extra yardage & to avoid having to throw the ball at the wrong times. Seems he just threw instead of trying to run. When Palmer's running as needed & picking up the needed yardage then he usually is having a good game. Him not running tells me he was not in the best form last week. Benson will be stronger this week if that's possible... Like someone said we are really missing Chris Henry..Like to see Johnson carry the load more. What did we get him for ,not use him?
Minnesota will beat the Bengals by at least a touchdown! Smile
Theres noway the Bengals can win this game if they let Petterson and Farve get in their game. We have to stop either the run or pass to keep their scoring at a minimum and with Petterson rushing for less the 100 yards the last three games if our D can shut down the run quick and make them 1 dimintional we can keep the score low an come out with a W.
Think this one will be close. Vikings win by a field goal. If the Bengals can get ahead of them and make Favre have to throw to win it could be a different story. The bengals have a good secondary.
I agree if they can get to Farve & stay ahead while not letting him get comfortable with great protection as he has enjoyed in the past this might just turn out our way of course Peterson will have to be dealt with but so will Benson.
This will be a great game.. C'mon Bengals!!!!
I say that the Bengals will play good (better than the past three weeks). Since it is at the Vikings I will say Minn 24- Cincy 21.
it will be a good game but bengals by 7
Vikings by 14.
Bengals (9-3) travels to Minnesota to take on the Vikings (10-2)

Bengals coming off a Win againts Detroit at home
Vikings coming off with a Lose at Arizona

Kickoff at 1:0pm

How you all see this game playing out?

I'll take the Bengals by 3
We already have a thread
For my fantasy football teams sake I hope this is a game of no defense as I Hope Brett throws to Harvin for 5-6 TD's and Ochocinco and Benson get that many Tds as well..Although my predictions are....

Bengals-42
Vikings-28
Great prediction,I will second that.
The Bengals are playing the best they have played in years. Think back last season Marvin Lewis was under the gun and many wanted him out. This year he has once again turned the Bengals around and they are the division leaders. I think that the Bengals will go deep in the playoffs. If Benson can stay healthy I think they have the potential to be playing for the Division Championship.
Captain Backdoor Wrote:For my fantasy football teams sake I hope this is a game of no defense as I Hope Brett throws to Harvin for 5-6 TD's and Ochocinco and Benson get that many Tds as well..Although my predictions are....

Bengals-42
Vikings-28

Well hopefully you didn't start Harvin, because he is out of the game