Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Results for Letcher Central from the Whitley County tourny.
most of our guys I dont know their records because most people had 5 matches today and its hard to keep up with who won what match without the scorecards. but here is a few people that I do remember.

103: Justin Gross- 3-0 (two forfeits)

112: Joel Murtuagh- 3-0 (two forfeits)

119: Tyler Smith- 5-0

125: Brandon Gibson- 1-3 (one forfeit)

130: Ethan Riley- 0-4 (one forfeit)

160: Casey ??- 1-4

189: Dustin Collins- 1-3 (one forfeit)

As a team when didnt do very well but we have 3 or 4 individuals that went undefeated on the day.

Our next match is December 30th at Wayne County. but our coach is trying to get a couple teams to come to Letcher to wrestle befor then.
Great job today Tyler. You think your coach would be interested in coming to our place next sat? We have a home match with I think 4-5 teams coming. Have him email us.
Thanks coach! How did it go over at JC?

and im sure he would because our next match isnt till the 30th. Ill talk to him at practice monday and have him contact you.
As a team we won 2/4 duals. Individually we are still a very young team and it showed. I cant really remember all the records. Chris Cory 119 went 3-1 losing to Tates Creek. Brad Williams 125 also went 3-1 losing to Tates Creek.
Great job Cougars!, I see improvement weekly. Remember it isn't how you start, but how you finish.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
nice job! I cant wait till me and chris get to wrestle again. hes a tough kid.

you guys look have you have a strong team this year from what i saw at the nick corey tourny.
well said cougarpride.
I think the more he works with you, you guys will be top 5 in region.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

I hope so. we pulled out a 5th place finish last year but lost DK and our 215 which was big points for us. I think by the end of the year we will be alright because we have alot of new guys that are improving daily.
wrestler_119 Wrote:nice job! I cant wait till me and chris get to wrestle again. hes a tough kid.

you guys look have you have a strong team this year from what i saw at the nick corey tourny.

i just realized that this didnt make any sense at all.

i meant to say you guys looked like you have a strong team this year from what i saw at the nick corey tourny. sorry about that.lol
I really thought we were going to be tough. Actually filling most weight classes for the first time in school history, but we are a young team and it showed Saturday. Not taking anything away from my boys, they all fought hard. But we made a lot of first year mistakes, and now its mine and the other coaches job to correct those. As cougarpride said, its not how you start its how you finish. All matches are just practice for February.
Tyler, after talking with Major Cory this week he said you guys were on the schedule to be here this weekend. He also said your coach hasn't responded after I told him you guys didn't have us on the schedule.
If possible tell him to contact us please.
im getting ready to leave for practice so ill let him know have tell him to get in touch with you asap.

thanks.
Who all is going to be at the tournament Saturday, and did you get anymore home games added on the schedule?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Csabo17 if you don't mind my asking where do you coach? Also Wrestler119 tell me a little about this Murtaugh. Is he a freshman?
Perry Central
tcb- yes he is a freshmen but has been wrestling since he was in 6th grade. hes a VERY solid wrestler with lots a technique hes just a little to small for his weight. he wrestle 96lbs last year in middle school and hasnt yet grew into the 112lb class. hes dad was a excellent wrestler from Ohio and has showed Joel plenty of good moves. kids gonna be a standout wrestler when he gets to a junior/senior.

csabo- i informed my coach about the match saturday. i dont know if he has talk to you all yet but he said we most likely will not be there because he didnt know we were on the schedule. sorry for the trouble.
Good Luck this week to all teams.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!