Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Terrence Williams takes a shot at John Wall
Need another reason to despise the Dirty Cards? How about this….this picture is of a Terrence Williams autograph given this week while the former Card was in town. On the shirt, he signed his name and added the phrase “John Wall Sucks.” Now for a player who was just recently benched from the worst team in the NBA (the New Jersey Nets), that is quite a phrase to throw out there…and could give fuel to the UK-UL fire.

Oh and T-Will….in one year, John Wall will be in the NBA. Remember this comment when you try and check him in your first game.

http://kentuckysportsradio.com/?p=37684
Unfortunately, these guys have a good chance to be teammates. Jersey is going to have the most balls go into the lottery tumbler, putting them in the #1 draft position
I wonder which one will start next year for them. LOL
T-Will will be getting Wall water!
Stardust Wrote:T-Will will be getting Wall water!

Like the bugs bunny water from space jam?
Dirty Cards.
i actually hope the Bulls don't do anything this year and get the # 1 Pick in the Draft and Draft Wall, then add Dwayne Wade, cause there suppose to be BIG Spenders in the Free-Agent Market.
That's so funny. Wall is already better than T Will ever was.
Strikeout King Wrote:i actually hope the Bulls don't do anything this year and get the # 1 Pick in the Draft and Draft Wall, then add Dwayne Wade, cause there suppose to be BIG Spenders in the Free-Agent Market.

I heard the heat was going to try and bring bosh to miami for wade.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I heard the heat was going to try and bring bosh to miami for wade.

either way he is still a free agent after the season unless he signs an extension, which i hope he don't.
Strikeout King Wrote:Need another reason to despise the Dirty Cards? How about this….this picture is of a Terrence Williams autograph given this week while the former Card was in town. On the shirt, he signed his name and added the phrase “John Wall Sucks.” Now for a player who was just recently benched from the worst team in the NBA (the New Jersey Nets), that is quite a phrase to throw out there…and could give fuel to the UK-UL fire.

Oh and T-Will….in one year, John Wall will be in the NBA. Remember this comment when you try and check him in your first game.

http://kentuckysportsradio.com/?p=37684
Was he really benched lol
WOW!
I find this as one of those pictures that people google with the words "Dumb Pictures" I must say I've fell a victim to typing this a few times...this however tops all I've seen on there. Wall doesn't even have to defend his self here. I always heard actions speak louder then words. If i were Williams, I'd try and let my actions speak...but of course its hard to accomplish this while riding the bench. But hey he is better than Wall on that i guess...sorry Wall, can't be the best at everything.
I do believe that T-Will is gonna eat his words as soon as John Wall gets to the NBA!:yikes:
Lebron said that him and wade could end up in new York together, just thought i would throw that up in the air too.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^ When was that said?
Big words from a guy averaging single digits in ppg.
I'm waiting on theVILLE to jump in on this so we can hear about how much better "T-Will" was than John Wall.
BigBlueBobcatFan Wrote:Lebron said that him and wade could end up in new York together, just thought i would throw that up in the air too.

You mean the king of the media said this?
the only one ive heard about going to New York was Lebron. haven't heard nothing about Wade going. i believe he wants to go to Chicgao, because why else would he have bought a house there???
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I heard the heat was going to try and bring bosh to miami for wade.

isn't Bosh a Free-Agnet after the Season is over???
T-Will is just jealous because Wall is alot better than he ever was
Whoever said bosh was being traded for wade is an. Miami is supposed to be trying to get bosh for BEASLEY not Wade. They are doing everything in their power to keep Wade, why would there be any reason to trade him? And it has never been said that LeBron and D Wade are both going to NY. I don't see either of them going, because to be honest, have you seen the rest of the Knicks? About the John Wall thing, T Will is probably a little jealous of Wall, but Wall is by far better. And this is coming from someone who hates UK lol. But John Wall is a beast.
runninrebs21 Wrote:Whoever said bosh was being traded for wade is an . Miami is supposed to be trying to get bosh for BEASLEY not Wade. They are doing everything in their power to keep Wade, why would there be any reason to trade him? And it has never been said that LeBron and D Wade are both going to NY. I don't see either of them going, because to be honest, have you seen the rest of the Knicks? About the John Wall thing, T Will is probably a little jealous of Wall, but Wall is by far better. And this is coming from someone who hates UK lol. But John Wall is a beast.

he meant that Miami was going to try to pick Bosh up in free-agency FOR Wade to play with, not literally for him. Think about it...
I love T-Will but cmon dude.
john wall shuts up doubters week after week..no big its just louisville
lol i never really disliked t-will til now. lol i dont think i would say anyone sucks if my record was 2-20 some? and dont even start for one of the worst teams in NBA history. hahaha. what a joke.
Before you all get too carried away, this could just be someone trying to stir things up. They could have easily written that "John Wall sucks" part on their own after T-Will signed it. Just saying, lets not throw out that possibility just because we may not like it.
lol just for t-wills sake i hope thats the case MSU, cuz if not i feel sorry for his ankles when wall faces him.
sad part about this whole mess is someone actually thought Terrance Williams signature was actually worth something...Theres a Louisville fan for ya
haha PRICELESS!!! :thatsfunn:rockon: