Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th Region Middle School Tournament Quarterfinals: Dorton 48 Feds Creek 45
Great game! Very proud of my boys for the way they played tonight. Cody Belter made 2 pressure free throws with 6 seconds left. I was also impressed with the fight in Feds Creeks players. They never gave up and gave themselves a chance after not playing well in the 1st half.

For Dorton:

Owen Caudill 24 points
Cody Belter 12 points, 8 blocks
Jesse Lucas 7 points, 8 rebounds, 3 assists
Estil Bentley 3 points
Victor Fouts 2 points, 6 assists, 4 steals
Zach Cantrell 2 rebounds

For Feds Creek:

Camron Justice 21 points
Patrick Coleman 10 points
Johnny Miller 8 points
Christian Taylor 4 points
Chris Mason 2 points
DortonWildcat5 Wrote:Great game! Very proud of my boys for the way they played tonight. Cody Belter made 2 pressure free throws with 6 seconds left. I was also impressed with the fight in Feds Creeks players. They never gave up and gave themselves a chance after not playing well in the 1st half.

For Dorton:

Owen Caudill 24 points
Cody Belter 12 points, 8 blocks
Jesse Lucas 7 points, 8 rebounds, 3 assists
Estil Bentley 3 points
Victor Fouts 2 points, 6 assists, 4 steals
Zach Cantrell 2 rebounds

For Feds Creek:

Camron Justice 21 points
Patrick Coleman 10 points
Johnny Miller 8 points
Christian Taylor 4 points
Chris Mason 2 points
Played a great 1st half, made the second look bad but it wasn't. Feds Cr made the run at the end of the 3rd and our boys did a good job protecting the ball tonite. Proud of you Guys !
good job fc and dorton it was neck and neck towards the last part
Congrats Dorton
Dorton is a very dangerous team.... There are 5 or 6 teams in the area that can beat each other. Feds Creek has got to go back to work and focus on getting better.
GREAT GAME!!!!!!! Good job F.C. Congrats Dorton!!!!!!
Good second half action. Dorton was up big and let FC make a run in the 3rd quarter.

Belter made some huge free throws down the stretch and Justice barely missed a three point attempt that would have sent the game into overtime. Great game, both team should be proud and hold their heads high.

Great job Coach Davis. Big win for your team.
Congrats to both teams keep up the hard work.
Great job Belter!!!
The tough early season schedule of Dorton is making them into a very good team. Two words "mental toughness"; it comes as a result of playing good teams.

Overall, a very good game by both teams. Great man to man defense by Dorton.
proud of all the boys !!!! caudil player is a great defensive player! lucas is a great point, and belter can really get it going when he needs to. however lets not overlook bentley, fouts,cantrell, tacket, huffman and the others, don't mean to leave out anyone, they all play their part in this team that is becoming better as the season progresses.. good luck to you all this season, you have greatly improved !!!!!!!
Dorton played a very good game last night and beat a very good FC team, if they (Dorton) are on their game they can be a tough out for about anyone. Congrats on the win and keep up the good work.
I like the positive comments made by everyone. This game was played and coached well by two good teams that represent Eastern Kentucky basketball as it should be played. Stay healthy everyone.
virgie and dorton tonight!!! should be a great game!!!! GO EAGLES!!!!
i thought it was a well played game by both teams.i cant wait 2 see wat happens in the rest of the tournament