3. Sheldon Clark
4. Rockcastle County
5. Letcher Central
6. South Laurel
7. Harlan County
8. Betsy Layne
9. Shelby Valley
10. Middlesboro
I do believe Rockcastle should be #1 at this time. Sheldon Clark has to potential to be outstanding but they haven't proven theirselves to be rated that high. They are still a top 10 team.
Rock is hard. For them to beat Lic. Co. at their place by 20 point,s. Lic. Co. was in the top 20 in the state. Not to make anyone mad but to not have Rock #1 is crazy. IMO Rock should be #1 till someone can beat them. Mark down the date 1-11-10 this date,IMO will solve the ? who is number 1, when they play Clay Co.
I think South Laurel should probably be a little higher than 6th.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:1. Clay County
2. Breathitt County
3. Sheldon Clark
4. Rockcastle County
5. Letcher Central
6. South Laurel
7. Harlan County
8. Betsy Layne
9. Shelby Valley
10. Middlesboro

As a Rockcastle Fan i am happy with the number 4 ranking. Clay is really good, they return alot from last season. but I do to think rock would beat anyone in the top ten. Its a long season. these teams have time to prove them selfs
At the very least, Rock and Clay should probably share #1. I would keep an eye out for South as they are a team that will suprise people. Didnt they go to M'boro and beat them by 20? I really dont see M'boro as the #10 team.

It is early and teams will have time to prove where they should be in the rankings.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:1. Clay County
2. Breathitt County
3. Sheldon Clark
4. Rockcastle County
5. Letcher Central
6. South Laurel
7. Harlan County
8. Betsy Layne
9. Shelby Valley
10. Middlesboro

Why is Middlesboro in the Mountain top 10 when they are 0-2
Lcc #1
Just as RockSolid mentioned. Rock will happily sit at #4 and keep proving EVERYONE wrong. :biggrin:
lwc Wrote:Just as RockSolid mentioned. Rock will happily sit at #4 and keep proving EVERYONE wrong. :biggrin:

I like that attitude.
GRIFFIN Wrote:Lcc #1

I am the biggest Lady Cougar fan in North America but we do not deserve the #1 rating at this time. I am happy where we are at and hopefully we will climb the ratings as the season progresses.