Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LCC's First Home Meet in Wrestling.
119, when you get a chance, will you post the info on the meet Saturday? How did you and the team do?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
there was no meet saturday. it got canceld because perry didnt have all their kids assesments done or something. our next meet is this saturday at whitley.
Is it going to be rescheduled? Hate to have no home games.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

yes they said that they would try to make it up sometime.

we also have a home match in jan. with pound and then we are hostin region duals at the LCC this year.
That is great. I am glad. Let me know how everything is doing this weekend. Good Luck!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

thanx cougar. ill fill you all in whenever i can.
How has practices been this week? Any wrestlers getting better? New Moves? Smile I really think that Coach Mynster will help you guys get into shape. I know you feel strongly about RF, but from what I saw of him that day I watched you guys practice, he really seems excited about getting you guys ready. Hopefully next week I can stop by and watch some practice.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Tyler, you guys be at Johnson this week?
cougarpride08 Wrote:How has practices been this week? Any wrestlers getting better? New Moves? Smile I really think that Coach Mynster will help you guys get into shape. I know you feel strongly about RF, but from what I saw of him that day I watched you guys practice, he really seems excited about getting you guys ready. Hopefully next week I can stop by and watch some practice.

Coach Mynster is an amazing coach. you can really tell that he wants us to be good and really concentrates on the little things like good stance, penatration step, and always moving. he has really surprised me in how well hes worked with us. we have a couple boys that keep getting better everyday. we have alot of new comers that look like they can be real studs if they work at it.
csabo17 Wrote:Tyler, you guys be at Johnson this week?

no letcher central will be going to whitley county for a dual tournament.
there is suppose to be 10 teams there so it should be good.

good luck to PCC this weekend at JC tho!
Thankx Wrestler119!! we hope you do guys do well,we had a scrimmage match against Prestonsburg last night,went pretty good 10-2,one of P-burg's boys got his arm broke really bad,wonder how he is,anyone know???

GO HAWKS!! we will be @ Johnson Central tomarrow