Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(1)Kansas - 73 UCLA 61
final:flush:
If kansas is really number 1 then ncaa basketball is wide open this year.

unranked portland state beat ucla 74-47.
UCLA was a whopping 2-4 coming in now 2-5.
Not a very impressive win for Kansas, UCLA is garbage this year.
I've watched UCLA at least three times this year and they are the worst they've been in years. I would have thought Kansas would beat them by 30 this score really surprised me. I did catch part of the game but not much and neither team at the time appeared to have a clue what they wanted to do.
Mark 11:23 "For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this MOUNTAIN, `Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will come to pass, he will have whatever he says. NKJ
Well i don't know what to say about this because the Portland Pilots beat UCLA by almost 30 points!!
leecoukfan Wrote:Well i don't know what to say about this because the Portland Pilots beat UCLA by almost 30 points!!
yeah and portland just got smacked down by unranked Idaho 68-48 yesterday plus they lost to portland state vikings 86-82 last wednesday.

2 losses in one week for portland they will drop out of the top 25 soon today or next monday
As I have said about UK this year, a win is a win. Not sure why everyone is hung up on quality of wins. This Fall has been filled with GOOD teams struggling. Does not mean they are not good. Kansas is the real deal. WHo cares about games in November and Decempber, they will be a team to beat in March!
Great post SD..I mean the game was at UCLA also...
theVILLE Wrote:Great post SD..I mean the game was at UCLA also...

Cal State Fullerton beat UCLA at UCLA, so whats your point?
Nov. 3 Tues. Fort Hays St. (Exh.) W 107-68 Nov. 10 Tues. Pittsburg St. (Exh.) W 103-43 Nov. 13 Fri. Hofstra W 101-65 Nov. 17 Tues. Memphis W 57-55 Nov. 19 Thurs. Central Arkansas W 94-44 Nov. 25 Wed. Oakland W 89-59 Nov. 27 Fri. Tennessee Tech W 112-75 Dec. 2 Wed. Alcorn St. W 98-31 Dec. 6 Sun. UCLA W 73-61 Dec. 9 Wed. Radford 7:00 p.m. Dec. 12 Sat. La Salle (Sprint Center) 1:00 p.m. Dec. 19 Sat. Michigan 11:00 a.m. Dec. 22 Tues. California 8:00 p.m. Dec. 29 Tues. Belmont 8:00 p.m. Jan. 2 Sat. Temple 2/4:30 p.m. Jan. 5 Tues. Cornell 7:00 p.m.
Kansas hasn't played a top 25 team yet :zzz:

they will get their first top 25 test in the vols on jan 10th
I wished UK and Kansas could meet up
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]