Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ufc 12/5
Houston made Kimbo look good. I personaly see no future for him in the UFC. His ground game hasnt improved, he took him down a few times yes. But he also had 2 pretty decent chances at some submissions which he came no where close to getting. He him mounted, couldnt finish. Dont even get me started on the first round. Also he had to cut HARD to get to catchweight of 215, he will never make it to 205. The heavyweights will maul him.
Im sure Danas hoping to get 1 maybe 2 PPv buys from him befre having to cut him.

Jon Jones also impressed me, as well as Frankie Edgar.
csabo17 Wrote:Houston made Kimbo look good. I personaly see no future for him in the UFC. His ground game hasnt improved, he took him down a few times yes. But he also had 2 pretty decent chances at some submissions which he came no where close to getting. He him mounted, couldnt finish. Dont even get me started on the first round. Also he had to cut HARD to get to catchweight of 215, he will never make it to 205. The heavyweights will maul him.
Im sure Danas hoping to get 1 maybe 2 PPv buys from him befre having to cut him.

Jon Jones also impressed me, as well as Frankie Edgar.

I think Kimbo is done. He now has the mental fear about his knee. Everyone he fights will now do nothing but kick that knee. You could see the fear on his face everytime Houston raised his leg
How you all feel about the new coaches for next season

Tito and Chuck Ladel

I for one cannot stand Tito, should be interesting
Probably more interesting thant Tito/Liddel 3