Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Charlotte 87 - (18)Louisville 65
Well at least UK is 2-0 against teams from North Carolina.
Mark 11:23 "For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this MOUNTAIN, `Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will come to pass, he will have whatever he says. NKJ
theVILLE Wrote:MIAMI would have blown you guys out...MSU would have beating you and stanford would have beating you

Haha not really, try backing that up with some evidence or proof and i might believe you!:lmao:
theVILLE Wrote:Yes at certain times on some games i see alot of improvement in the CATS..but as the showed yesterday in the 2nd half they are STILL freshmen..20+ turnovers is to many...

Noticed it happened when wall left the game.
leecoukfan Wrote:Haha not really, try backing that up with some evidence or proof and i might believe you!:lmao:

Take away 3 of your key players and Miami who you beat 2 points would sure beaten you! take bledsoe out of the MSU game and you were beat..And take 3 key players out of the OT win against stanford and you were beat
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Noticed it happened when wall left the game.

Notice theVILLE is getting beat when they have 3 key players in the backcourt out..
theVILLE Wrote:Notice theVILLE is getting beat when they have 3 key players in the backcourt out..

Notice UK isn't getting beat period.
I love it
What is Louisville's record?
Old School Wrote:What is Louisville's record?

5-2
theVILLE Wrote:Take away 3 of your key players and Miami who you beat 2 points would sure beaten you! take bledsoe out of the MSU game and you were beat..And take 3 key players out of the OT win against stanford and you were beat

You can't count the Morehead State game becuse John Wall was already out of that one! I don't believe you realize how deep the Wildcats are this year!!
leecoukfan Wrote:You can't count the Moehead State game becuse John Wall was already out of that one! I don't believe you realize how deep the Wildcats are this year!!
no but he will soon find out.:worthy:
Here are some exerpts from the article written about this game from cbssports.com:

LOUISVILLE, Ky. -- Charlotte guard Derrio Green let the 3-pointer fly just before the halftime buzzer against No. 20 Louisville on Saturday and held his right hand in the air.

When the ball swished through the net for Green's fourth 3-pointer of the half, the sophomore turned and waved three fingers at the stunned Freedom Hall crowd.

The party was just getting started for the upstart 49ers.

Green finished with a career-high 20 points as Charlotte handed Louisville its worst home loss under Rick Pitino with a stunningly easy 87-65 win.

Freshman forward Chris Braswell added 21 points and 14 rebounds while Shamarr Bowden had 17 points for the hot-shooting 49ers (6-1), who took control early and had little trouble fending off a pair of mild Louisville runs in the second half.

"That was a bitter pill to swallow," Pitino said. "The great equalizer was the 3-point shot. They were making some long ones, but they do that all the time. They were just better than we were tonight.

Charlotte made 10 of 24 3-pointers, outrebounded Louisville 49-35, and had little trouble and hardly broke a sweat while weathering a couple of small Louisville runs in the second half.

The Cardinals never got closer than 14 in the final 20 minutes as the 49ers hardly looked like the team that lost to Duke by 42 last month.

Pitino, "There are no excuses," he said.
So does that make UL 64 points worse than Duke? LOL
Mark 11:23 "For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this MOUNTAIN, `Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will come to pass, he will have whatever he says. NKJ
talent wise the three that you mentioned theVille would be like Kentucky missing Mark Krebs, Perry Stevenson and Galloway...lmao just messing

But in all seriousness Louisville is not very good this year period. Doesn't matter if they have what we need to refer to as the "fab 3" because aparently they are Louisville's saviors right now, I still think they lose this game. This is probley the worst team Pitino has ever coached on the college level (Celtics were worse than any college team). They WILL not beat Kentucky or even come close, they WILL not win the Big East title be lucky to finish 3rd, Cuse and Nova at this point will absolutley dominate them all over the court, if they got out rebounded that bad to the niners think of how it will be going up against Cousins, Patterson, Orton, Harris and apparently Bledsoe considering he is avg like 4 a game. All I had heard about was how the front court of Louisville was so solid going into this year. They have proven nothing, in the past, present and sure dont see it in the near future.
Stop making excuses. UofL lost, plain and simple. I love UL but lets not make excuses everytime they lose.
CatDawg Wrote:So does that make UL 64 points worse than Duke? LOL

LOL:Thumbs: