Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Nike Pro Combat Uniforms
These 11 Nike schools will begin wearing the new Nike Pro Combat Uniforms next season. Some have drastic changes such as FSU, Ohio St., and LSU and some not so much as Texas and Florida (excluding new helmets). The new Seminoles uniforms by the way are badace.

Here is the link, http://procombat.nikemedia.com/teams.html
Is there any advantage to these new uniforms?
They will not be wearing that design neccessarily. They have the option, but the material is the thing they will most likely use with their traditional uniforms. Florida State will stick with tradtional uniforms and helemts, and may use these once a year or something to the effect.
They are 37% lighter and the site I first found the info on stated that the teams would wear these permanently beginning in 2010.
Pretty nice
Those are great! Why not UK? We would look great in something like that!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Whew, the VT uni's look awful.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Im not sure but I think I watched Miami & Florida play in these uniforms.
phoeniXX Wrote:Im not sure but I think I watched Miami & Florida play in these uniforms.

Yeah, I'm fairly certain that Ohio State played in those exact uni's when they played Michigan.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
man these uniforms are awesome wish kentucky is awesome
Yeah many teams played in them this past weekend. Teams such as Florida, Texas, Ohio St., and LSU are a few that I am aware of.
Not a big fan of the fancy uni's. I'm more of an old school uni type person, like Alabama's, Penn State's, Notre Dame's.

I wish Kentucky would go back to the uni's they had when Tim Couch played, and the white helmets.
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH
I loved the white helmets also.

Florida States black helmets are awesome too.
i dont care what we wear as long as we WIN
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
These uniforms were one game deals for this season. None of the teams mentioned are wearing them next season.
Nice
BigBlueBobcatFan Wrote:i dont care what we wear as long as we WIN

Sometimes its not how you play, but how you look!