Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Cars for Yards"
Tenn Titans RB Chris Johnson made a statement when his team was 0-4 that not only would his team make the plaoffs but that he would buy all his offensive linemen new cars if he broke 2000 yards. He had little ovewr 800 yards at that time. Now with 5 or six games left he has almost 1400 yards. He his averaging 130 yards a game, so I say he will do it.

You guys think he will pay up?
i hope so for the titans and young's sake. and if they do 'ol vince better buy him a SUV
If you make a statement like that, you better put your money where your mouth is.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Amun-Ra Wrote:Tenn Titans RB Chris Johnson made a statement when his team was 0-4 that not only would his team make the plaoffs but that he would buy all his offensive linemen new cars if he broke 2000 yards. He had little ovewr 800 yards at that time. Now with 5 or six games left he has almost 1400 yards. He his averaging 130 yards a game, so I say he will do it.

You guys think he will pay up?

I can almost guarentee that he has a contract incentive. It probably gives him another million. For a $-million, you can buy 5 new cars.....