•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Was Johnson Central the 2nd Best Team in 5A?
whackem'n'stackem Wrote:Hardin is too fast for JC to contain. Sorry, but they're the legit #2 in the state 5a division. Highlands is just that good. Hardin would have beaten JC by 2 TD's.

For the last 4 years, Bryan Station was always massive and fast. Way so more than JC. JC easily manhandled and destroyed them with ease too, so dont start with that gobbledeegoop.
BluegrassBuckeye Wrote:4A and Johnson Central:

1) Boyle County
2) Lone Oak
3) Bell County
4) Lexington Catholic
5) Marion County
6) Allen County Scottsville
7) Franklin Simpson
8) Lawrence County
9) West Jessamine
10) Johnson Central

Maybe you're right. I guess they DO squeeze into the top ten. :Thumbs:
Yeah Boy. :eyeroll:

End of the season, realisticly maybe #1 or #2.

The first 4 games will forever bring misconceptions about the season ending 2009 JC squad.
BaseballIsLife Wrote:After hearing the Highlands/John Hardin game, I'd say it was no doubt that Johnson Central appears to be the #2 team in 5A this year.

After SEEING the JH game, I think that they are a better football team than JC. So........that makes them the no. 2 team in 5A (if they hand out any awards for that distinction). Actually, I'm not sure, but I think that they actually did give JH the runnerup trophy.

I also agree with another poster who said that the JC defense would not stop the JH offense. I believe that would be the true mismatch between those two teams. But, hey, everyone has their opinions and we'll never know for sure b/c they won't play this year.
kypecos Wrote:After SEEING the JH game, I think that they are a better football team than JC. So........that makes them the no. 2 team in 5A (if they hand out any awards for that distinction). Actually, I'm not sure, but I think that they actually did give JH the runnerup trophy.

I also agree with another poster who said that the JC defense would not stop the JH offense. I believe that would be the true mismatch between those two teams. But, hey, everyone has their opinions and we'll never know for sure b/c they won't play this year.

Unfortunately that is true.
BluegrassBuckeye Wrote:If Johnson Central was the second best team in 5A then 5A wasn't real competitive this year. Johnson Central may not have made the top ten in 4A this season. :Thumbs:

Put Highlands in 6A , and your saying the same thing, right?
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Yeah Boy. :eyeroll:

The first 4 games will forever bring misconceptions about the season ending 2009 JC squad.

C #1 or 2 in 4A? You have got to be kidding. JC couldn't even stay on the field with numbers 1 through 5! :lmao:
whackem'n'stackem Wrote:After watching JH last night, they would not be stopped by JC's D in the 2nd half. They would pull away and win by at least 2TD's IMO. JC would score some points in the 1st half but not enough to win by a longshot. This JH team is every bit as fast as Highlands.

With all that "fastness", how come how come JH was not able to put any points on the board, and that slow boring JC team was?

All that "fastness" kind of gets negated when you get it run down your throat , dont it.
BluegrassBuckeye Wrote:C #1 or 2 in 4A? You have got to be kidding. JC couldn't even stay on the field with numbers 1 through 5! :lmao:

First 5 games of the year that was proven so. Last 7-8 games of the season they win easily except against the top 3. ly "little" ao , all you want!!!!

:Clap:
Mr.Kimball Wrote:First 5 games of the year that was proven so. Last 7-8 games of the season they win easily except against the top 3. ly "little" ao , all you want!!!!

:Clap:

Well, you're starting to come around now little fella. You had them number 1 now you have them number 4. :flush: By the way, I like the little "code talk". hahaha

:lmao:
mountain_warrior Wrote:Okay, JC gave Highlands the ball back 4 times to start the second half...at half time it was 21-14 Highlands. Highlands was too much for JC but by no means "Dominated" the game...Highlands DOMINATES John Hardin but you idiots still argue they are 2 TD's better than JC??? Someone with a little bit more sense please explain to me your logic behind this. Highlands had NO answer for JC's Powerful (boring) one demensional offense and JC beat themselves...You cannot make mental mistakes against a team at Highland's caliber but to say John Hardin is 2 TD's better than JC is plain obsurd. Didnt you also say Cov. Cath shouldnt waste the trip to JC they would beat us by 3 TD's? Gosh you Northern Folk are rediculous sometimes...Congrats Highlands...you were the best overall team in the state...When I have kids i will be sure to bring them to watch you guys...maybe even come watch during "recruiting day"
Oh, you'll not get any of those guys to acknowlege any of that stuff. Get them to tell you how many times that Highlands scored in the 2nd half, other than the 3 straight times that JC gave them the ball inside the JC 26 yard line. They wont answer questions like that.
BluegrassBuckeye Wrote:Well, you're starting to come around now little fella. You had them number 1 now you have them number 4. :flush: By the way, I like the little "code talk". hahaha

:lmao:
Little fella, yeah boy!!! Hardly.

That's not what I said junior!! I said 7-10 easily. The top three, just not easily.

Comprenda now?
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Little fella, yeah boy!!! Hardly.

That's not what I said junior!! I said 7-10 easily. The top three, just not easily.

Comprenda now?

No little fella you said 1 or 2. :dontthink

Slow down and think bro, you're getting trigger happy. TongueirateSho
BluegrassBuckeye Wrote:End of the season, realisticly maybe #1 or #2.

No little fella you said 1 or 2. :dontthink

Slow down and think bro, you're getting trigger happy. TongueirateSho
Look at what I wrote. You should be able to understand that. Aint no code to figure out on that.
JH kept going in the second half and scored. JC shut down.
BillyB Wrote:JH kept going in the second half and scored. JC shut down.
And scored how much????????

I listened to the game, Highlands just didn't pour it on and you know it.

Like I said earlier, how many times did Highlands score in the 2nd half, other than the three straight times JC gave them the ball inside the JC 26 yard line?
All I want to say is this.....Knock Knock Knockin on Highlands door.....
I really really really hope that it pans down to a JC/HHS game next season.
JC is tough and HHS players,coaches and fans know this. I can go on to do some copying and pasting of messages if any of the HHS or any other school that has a opinion on this is interested.
Numbers is what beat JC...thats the only thing that beat JC!!!
Everyone of us in Johnson County KNOWS Highlands is a very good team.
What amuses me is, It wasn't a JC fan that started this thread.... hmmm
Bigblue#4 Wrote:NO but ever one knows, I have family up there and they talk about it all the time. I do know that Lorenzen and Smith off the 98 team was not suppose to go to Highlands and they went there.

JC got kids from other Co. If they are like Belfry, they would get player from other states.
No john hardin is.
2ND best is just 1ST loser !!!:Second:
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Get your head out of your hind end long enough to read what I wrote. You should be able to understand that. Aint no code to figure out on that.

Oh, OK I understand now. You're right, Johnson Central is the second best team in 5A. I can't believe that I didn't see that from the very beginning. You obviously know what you're talking about! I'll call my aunt's neighbor's step dad, who knows someone at the KHSAA and have John Hardin's runner's up trophy sent to JCHS. :igiveup:
Mr.Kimball Wrote:And scored how much?????????

Well, if the score was 35 -7 that would be .... wait, let me think .... um .... 7?

Quote:I listened to the game, Highlands just didn't pour it on and you know it.?

What I do know is that you don't know what I know. What I saw was a defense that didn't want to give up any points in the State Chmapionship game.

Quote:Like I said earlier, how many times did Highlands score in the 2nd half, other than the three straight times JC gave them the ball inside the JC 26 yard line?

Wow, you ask easy questions. The answer to your question is (pssst, I think you know this) 0. I think -- I'm not sure now though -- that you are suggesting that Highlands "poured it on" with JC (offense) but not was not able to score unless they took over the ball deep in JC territory. But, on the other hand, that Highlands didn't pour it on (defense) with JH thereby, allowing them to score when they would not otherwise be able to.

Do you KNOW that?
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Yeah Boy. :eyeroll:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

You have got to be kidding !!!!!!!!!!!
Elm street Wrote:No john hardin is.

Well, since you have not gotten one right all year long, then I guess that makes it gospel doesn't it?

Maybe the streak will end next year. Still stings like the dickens, I'm betting? lol
birds3pete09 Wrote:2ND best is just 1ST loser !!!:Second:

Haha, certainly better than being the 3rd loser isn't it?

By the way, congrats on the title.
BluegrassBuckeye Wrote:Oh, OK I understand now. You're right, Johnson Central is the second best team in 5A. I can't believe that I didn't see that from the very beginning. You obviously know what you're talking about! I'll call my aunt's neighbor's step dad, who knows someone at the KHSAA and have John Hardin's runner's up trophy sent to JCHS. :igiveup:

Now that sure is hospitable of you Buck. Good to see your on the right page now. See you next year at the nest.:Thumbs:
[quote=BillyB][QUOTE]Well, if the score was 35 -7 that would be .... wait, let me think .... um .... 7?[/quote]

Oh, I see. A math major. Excellent.

[quote]What I do know is that you don't know what I know. What I saw was a defense that didn't want to give up any points in the State Chmapionship game.[/quote]
And you saw a defense in the regional championship game that did ? Like I said the only points given up in the second half were what the offense handed over on a silver platter. There was no give up by the defense by any means.

[quote]Wow, you ask easy questions. The answer to your question is (pssst, I think you know this) 0. I think -- I'm not sure now though -- that you are suggesting that Highlands "poured it on" with JC (offense) but not was not able to score unless they took over the ball deep in JC territory. But, on the other hand, that Highlands didn't pour it on (defense) with JH thereby, allowing them to score when they would not otherwise be able to.[/quote]

Very good Billyboy. Sometimes you just never know. Sometimes you have to ask simple questions to sim.... Anyways, again very good.

[quote]Do you KNOW that?[/quote]
Hmmmm, probably as much as you say you do.

Have gooden, BillyBoy
64black&gold Wrote::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

You have got to be kidding !!!!!!!!!!!

Hey laughing boy......

Nope!!!!!!!!!!TongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateSho
I think the answer to this question is: not outright, but a Johnson Central/John Hardin game would be pretty good entertainment. I'd pay to watch that game.
Can you dig it? Wrote:I think the answer to this question is: not outright, but a Johnson Central/John Hardin game would be pretty good entertainment.I'd pay to watch that game.

Well buy your tickets for next year!
brown_ind1977 Wrote:Well buy your tickets for next year!

:please:Sorry I woke you. Sounds like you were having a good dream.
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next