Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most Disappointing CBB team so far this year!
Which one of these teams do you think has been the most disappointing so far this sason?

Pittsburgh- #6 at the end of last year, now 5-1 with a loss to (3)Texas, they have 12 votes which puts them at #37 right now.

Oklahoma- #7 at the end of last year, now 3-3 with losses to Virginia Commonwealth, San Diego, and Houston. Has 53 votes and is ranked #26 but will most likely be dropping next week.

Missouri- #8 at the end of last year, now 5-1 with a loss to Richmond, they have 3 votes making them #46

Memphis- #9 at the end of last year, now 3-1 with a loss to (1)Kansas, they have 11 votes making them #40

Gonzaga- #13 at the end of last year, now 5-1 with a loss to (2)Michigan State, they have 26 votes making them #28

Xavier- #15 at the end of last year, now 4-2 with losses to Marquette and Baylor, they have 12 votes making them #38

LSU- #17 at the end of last year, now 3-2 with losses to (13)Connecticut and Arizona State, they have 15 votes making them #36

UCLA- #18 at the end of last year, now 2-4 with losses to Cal State Fullerton, Portland, Butler, and Long Beach State

Arizona State- #19 at the end of last year, now 5-1 with a loss to (7)Duke

Wake Forest- #20 at the end of last year, now 4-1 with a loss to William & Mary, they have 40 votes making them #27
UCLA by far has to be the most disappointing so far! And if i had to pick the 2nd most disappointing out of this group i would have to go with Oklahoma.
ucla
Agree.
UCLA
UCLA... Oklahoma is a clear cut #2
Ben Howland's UCLA Bruins has really underachieved this season. A man that has won 300 games in 15 seasons AND had 5 Sweet 16's or better INCLUDING 3 Final Fours (one of which was the Runner-up) in in only 8 NCAA tournament bids..........should be doing better.

I hope all of that made sense :biggrin:
lwc Wrote:Ben Howland's UCLA Bruins has really underachieved this season. A man that has won 300 games in 15 seasons AND had 5 Sweet 16's or better INCLUDING 3 Final Fours (one of which was the Runner-up) in in only 8 NCAA tournament bids..........should be doing better.

I hope all of that made sense :biggrin:

Yeah, it made sense to me! LOL
How is UCLA still ranked when they have a losing record and those losses were to Cal State Fullerton, Portland, Butler, and Long Beach State?
Amun-Ra Wrote:How is UCLA still ranked when they have a losing record and those losses were to Cal State Fullerton, Portland, Butler, and Long Beach State?
What are they ranked I didn't see them in either the espn or the ap poll top 25.
I dont think UCLA has been ranked all season...
im am dissapointed in how kentucky is playing...... and also dispointed in piitsburg
We have played bad @ times. But were the 4th and 5th ranked team respectively, and undefeated.. Not to bad for a team that went to the NIT last year.
Amun-Ra Wrote:How is UCLA still ranked when they have a losing record and those losses were to Cal State Fullerton, Portland, Butler, and Long Beach State?

GOREDDEVILS Wrote:What are they ranked I didn't see them in either the espn or the ap poll top 25.

They're not ranked and they haven't been ranked all season!
logmountainboy64 Wrote:im am dissapointed in how kentucky is playing...... and also dispointed in piitsburg

How can you be disappointed with Kentucky? We have a new coach, our players are learning a new difficult dribble-drive offense, and we are undefeated at 6-0!