Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UNLV 76 - (16)Louisville 71
UNLV led by 18 in 2nd Half and UL came back and tied it.

On the bright side for UL, their team showed a ton of heart and didnt get rattled down by 18 on the road, they actually looked better than I thought they were...

On the negative side, this is not your typical Pitino defensive team. UNLV carved the Cards up and had a ton of wide open 3's that they missed or it could have been worse.
On a side note, former UK G Derrick Jasper finishes:

12 pts, 4 rebs, 2 asst
EKUAlum05 Wrote:UNLV led by 18 in 2nd Half and UL came back and tied it.

On the bright side for UL, their team showed a ton of heart and didnt get rattled down by 18 on the road, they actually looked better than I thought they were...

On the negative side, this is not your typical Pitino defensive team. UNLV carved the Cards up and had a ton of wide open 3's that they missed or it could have been worse.

Louisville never shot the ball well tonight though..Still proud of them..I was worried if they had the heart that last years team had..they do though...GO CARDS
Jasper keeping alive the UK tradition of beating up the filthy cards, even at another school.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Jasper keeping alive the UK tradition of beating up the filthy cards, even at another school.

???Not no more
theVILLE Wrote:???Not no more

What do you mean? Your double negatives are confusing.
PC_You_Know Wrote:What do you mean? Your double negatives are confusing.

Your back to back loses to the cards are confusing too..lol..no my bad..Not any more..that better
theVILLE Wrote:Your back to back loses to the cards are confusing too..lol..no my bad..Not any more..that better

Still not good. But I get what you're saying. Sometimes it's like breaking a code trying to decipher your posts.
I guess this game wasn't on national tv I couldn't find it.
Congrats to Derrick Jasper and the Runnin Rebs!!
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:I guess this game wasn't on national tv I couldn't find it.

Yeah, I guess both Knetucky schools have that problem right now!
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:I guess this game wasn't on national tv I couldn't find it.

This game was on Versus for some reason. That's the first time I've seen a college basketball game on there, or any other sport other than hockey for that matter.
Still early for the "Cards" this team will improve as the season goes along.
Seems like UL gets beat by inferior teams every year early in the season.
that was so funny i laughed till i cried congrats to Mr. Jasper and UNLV
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Aslan Wrote:Seems like UL gets beat by inferior teams every year early in the season.

..... yet they always bring up VMI and Gardner-Webb any chance they get? Confusedhh:
Aslan Wrote:Seems like UL gets beat by inferior teams every year early in the season.

Yes, they should have beat UNLV, but UNLV is a solid team
Congrats!! Good seeing a former UK player do well..:rockon:
EKUAlum05 Wrote:..... yet they always bring up VMI and Gardner-Webb any chance they get? Confusedhh:

Houston, and the list continues...No im kidding..losses come like this..but UNLV is alot better than VMI or gardner webb