Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard 2010
What does everyone expect for the 2010 season?
They will be losing some very talented seniors.
They will have talent and win the district. Im not sure on how they will do the rest of the way but i do believe after this class graduates the level of hazard football will be down. But they will return some great players and possibly may fool some people next year.
The Oilinger kid will be special. They will have to redo there defense I think they are loosing a lot this year right?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
hazard will win state next year just like they will this year ..........
as a fellow hazard bulldog football player i have 2 agree with u patrick we will win state next year also..........
Yeah, alex hall, dylan baker, joey meehan, austin delpont, andrew abbott, aaron moore, and forest smith. Almost all play both sides of the ball
thekidice63 Wrote:hazard will win state next year just like they will this year ..........

nope, i dont see this happening, not impossible for them to win it this year but I think the other three remaining 1A teams have a little or alot more talent than this years Hazard team, I hope it dosen't come to this but I see Hazard going back to the normal Hazard after this year or next year once that group of good athletes graduate
Hazard will be just fine,we've got two fine running backs coming up from middle school,one will be a freshman next year,added to the skill and talent we already have. We will keep on working winning region and state
How does everyone think the Bulldogs will do in the upcoming season?
Hazard will return alot of skill guys, olinger, blanton, bj combs, slone, back, and return of Johnson from injury. John combs will return at QB. They will also return 3 starting lineman on offense.

Defense will lose studs Fugate, Smith, Moore, and hall, they will not be easy to replace. Dawgs will half to have some kids step up on defense. Their a couple of really good kids coming off the 8th grade team that could step in.

If dawgs get good o-line play, offense will be as good as it always is, defense could struggle early but will be fine. I expect the dawgs to make another deep playoff run.