Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you think about Fort Campbell?
Is Fort Campbell good as people say they are, or are they just playing a weak schedule to be known as one of the best teams? We all seen what happened when they played their toughest competition (Murray). They are good but are they that good like people say they are?
I tyhink fort campbell is a very good team but not the best team in the state.I think Highlands X and T would beat them and i also think Beechwood Mayfield Lone Oak LCA in the smaller class could hang a loss on them.
Before the playoffs I thought it was a locked, but after last week IMO they are beatable. Monroe could get them fits this Friday. I still think FC will win and move on to Bowling Green.
barnabus_c2001 Wrote:I tyhink fort campbell is a very good team but not the best team in the state.I think Highlands X and T would beat them and i also think Beechwood Mayfield Lone Oak LCA in the smaller class could hang a loss on them.
i dont doubt that these teams could score, but you have to have a strong, flying to the ball defense to beat them. they have alot of speed on that team and if you do something wrong, it is going to hurt you. they have the defense and the offense, and they use it to the fullest.
This year we scrimmaged Murray and Lone Oak, played Christian County, Greenwood, Paducah Tilghman, Madisonville, Russellville, Owensboro, Bowling Green, and Ft Campbell. Hands down, and without a doubt, Ft Campbell is the best team we played or scrimmaged all year, period. Yes, including Bowling Green. Whether they're better than X and T, don't know, kind of doubt it givent he bigger schools depth.
I watched the Murrray - Ft Campbell game. Number one it was a great game, best I've seen in a long time. I think only 3 penaties, excellent defense by both teams. Murray had a perfect game plan and executed it, even when down 21-7. Murray got the momentum late and the big home crowd really got into it. 3 yards and a cloud, went for it on 4th down like 8 or 9 times. Ft Campbell turned it over three times in the 4th quarter and that was almost their undoing. Just goes to show you that on a given night if a team executes with pride and passion, anything can happen and it almost did for Murray.
Is Austin getting looked at by UK?
there not a lock as i once thought....
I see them going to Bowling Green.:Thumbs:
Ft. Campbell is the real deal. Dont let the close win to Murray fool you. Murray has not been a team to reckon with in the past, but they had a really good team this year and the Falcons handed them their only loss. The Falcons are a machine folks. It is my belief that at this point in the playoffs, when there are only 4 teams remaining, anybody can win. You dont get to this point unless you are a really good team. With that said, Ft. Campbell is beatable, but it will take a monster game from a really good team to make it happen. Underestimate them, and its over.