Poll: Who takes this one?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bell County Bobcats
46.77%
Boyle County Rebels
53.23%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 21(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County @ Boyle County 11/27
Amped 88 Wrote:I know exactly what Boyle brings to the table. I have watched Boyle play at least 12 times the past 2 years. So I know Boyle as much as Bell. Bell County know exactly what they are getting I am sure of that. For some reason I don't think that you loyal fans are. This isn't those Boyle teams with all of the D1 playes that won 5 titles in a row. You are just back to plain ole Boyle County.

So you have watched Boyle play 12 times in the last 2 years,you have watched Lexington catholic play 3 times this year,and evidently you have watched Bell play most of thier games to know so much about them.how and why would or could one person be in so many places at one time?you must do a whole lot of driving .your not pulling our leg are you?as for the Boyle teams you speak of that won 5 titles in a row Bell has never had a team that could have played with those Boyle teams,and when this plain old Boyle team beats Bell tonight youll have your answer about how good Bell really is.
Boyle wins at home. If the game were to be at Bell I would give the knod to Bell. Boyle is too good at home. Boyle 28 - Bell -24
For all the banter, swagger and talk; I wish both teams well. May Bell and Boyle both play to their potential and the best team win. I'll support whoever wins in the championship game (just as I did last year).

Good luck to teams and fans alike and when we all get on here tomorrow may the winners be humble and the vanquished be gracious. :Thumbs:
It's getting closer cant wait until 7:30..GO REBELS!!!!!! FINISH THE FIGHT!!!!
Cat Daddy Wrote:Boyle wins at home. If the game were to be at Bell I would give the knod to Bell. Boyle is too good at home. Boyle 28 - Bell -24

Finally,a voice of reason at least you are giving Boyle a chance,and i agree about the home field advantage.:Thumbs:
hatz Wrote:for all the banter, swagger and talk; i wish both teams well. May bell and boyle both play to their potential and the best team win. I'll support whoever wins in the championship game (just as i did last year).

Good luck to teams and fans alike and when we all get on here tomorrow may the winners be humble and the vanquished be gracious. :thumbs:

great post!!!
Jack Lambert Wrote:Finally,a voice of reason at least you are giving Boyle a chance,and i agree about the home field advantage.:Thumbs:

I think he's a Breathitt fan Jack. :biggrin:

Hope you can yell a little for me tonight and tell Rebel55 that I expect leftovers from the tailgating to be shipped to my address. :biggrin:
Jack Lambert Wrote:Finally,a voice of reason at least you are giving Boyle a chance,and i agree about the home field advantage.:Thumbs:

Boyle co. stadium home to the 12th man!!!!!!!!:redboxer::redboxer:
sawmill Wrote:Boyle co. stadium home to the 12th man!!!!!!!!:redboxer::redboxer:

I like it. The juggers will be in rare form tonight.
Tonight we see just how good Bell Co is. I hope there defence is as good as they think. But if your going to run the ball all night becuse you can't pass it's going to be a long night. Last years game was not a blowout as I remember even with all the turnovers Boyle Co had (No excuses) and as far as coming into our house and pushing us around whatever you got to tell yourself. Remember it's hard to stop what you can't catch. I think were going to see some fireworks tonight. GO REBELS!!!
Bell County-21 Boyle County-20
Hatz Wrote:I think he's a Breathitt fan Jack. :biggrin:

Hope you can yell a little for me tonight and tell Rebel55 that I expect leftovers from the tailgating to be shipped to my address. :biggrin:

I should have known he wasnt a Bell fan,as for the yelling ill take care of that,the leftovers we may eat at halftime.:biggrin:
French For President Wrote:I like it. The juggers will be in rare form tonight.

You guys raise more h-ll than a pet monkey with them jugs,and its music to my ears.:Thumbs:
Guys Home Field is NO advantage in high school football. Only College and NFL where theres 60,000+ screaming fans!
rebel rebel Wrote:Tonight we see just how good Bell Co is. I hope there defence is as good as they think. But if your going to run the ball all night becuse you can't pass it's going to be a long night. Last years game was not a blowout as I remember even with all the turnovers Boyle Co had (No excuses) and as far as coming into our house and pushing us around whatever you got to tell yourself. Remember it's hard to stop what you can't catch. I think were going to see some fireworks tonight. GO REBELS!!!

Dont worry, if Bell Co needs to pass tonight they will have no problem.

Bell Co's QB Ben Madon has thrown for 1,314 yards and 17 Td's this year with ONLY 2 Int's.

Bell Co's WR Cody Davenport has 23 receptions on 600 yards receiving.
Bell Co's WR Matt Raines has 18 receptions on 371 yards receiving.
rebel rebel Wrote:Tonight we see just how good Bell Co is. I hope there defence is as good as they think. But if your going to run the ball all night becuse you can't pass it's going to be a long night. Last years game was not a blowout as I remember even with all the turnovers Boyle Co had (No excuses) and as far as coming into our house and pushing us around whatever you got to tell yourself. Remember it's hard to stop what you can't catch. I think were going to see some fireworks tonight. GO REBELS!!!

Dont forget GREAT DEFENSES cause turnovers!! Bell Co is a HARD HITTING team!!
French For President Wrote:I like it. The juggers will be in rare form tonight.

I can guarantee the Juggers will make alot of noise tonight,they will have to in order to keep warm.lol
Jack Lambert Wrote:So you have watched Boyle play 12 times in the last 2 years,you have watched Lexington catholic play 3 times this year,and evidently you have watched Bell play most of thier games to know so much about them.how and why would or could one person be in so many places at one time?you must do a whole lot of driving .your not pulling our leg are you?as for the Boyle teams you speak of that won 5 titles in a row Bell has never had a team that could have played with those Boyle teams,and when this plain old Boyle team beats Bell tonight youll have your answer about how good Bell really is.

There maybe a hidden reason why I have watche Boyle play 12 times the past 2 years.
Boyle hits as hard as Bell does,Bells defense wont be any better than Boyles.you guys must think you have a patent on being physical & tough.its great to be proud of your players and thier success,but you guys go overboard to the point thats its arrogant & obnauctious.believe me it dosent look good on you.:dontthink:dontthink
Amped 88 Wrote:There maybe a hidden reason why I have watche Boyle play 12 times the past 2 years.

You must be some kind of secret agent scout for Bell,does Dudley furnish your gas,and autumobile?you should change your screen name to B-007.Bell that is not Bond.
Well guys getting ready to leave town for Boyle Co. Everyone have a safe trip there and back!! GO BOBCATS!!! If Bell Co gets beat tonight I will have NO excuses because the better team won.
Here Kitty Kitty Kitty........:biggrin:
Amped 88 Wrote:I know exactly what Boyle brings to the table. I have watched Boyle play at least 12 times the past 2 years. So I know Boyle as much as Bell. Bell County know exactly what they are getting I am sure of that. For some reason I don't think that you loyal fans are. This isn't those Boyle teams with all of the D1 playes that won 5 titles in a row. You are just back to plain ole Boyle County.

So what happens if lightning strikes and Boyle County actually wins tonight? What will you say then. I know what a large majority of Boyle County fans will say if Bell County wins, but what will be your excuse if Boyle County pulls off the major upset and defeats Bell County?

Keep in mind that it took 6 Boyle County turnovers for Bell County to pull out the 2 point victory last year. I don't see us having 6 turnovers this year......
You don't have to be at all those games Jack when you have film. haha
PurplePride92 Wrote:So what happens if lightning strikes and Boyle County actually wins tonight? What will you say then. I know what a large majority of Boyle County fans will say if Bell County wins, but what will be your excuse if Boyle County pulls off the major upset and defeats Bell County?

Keep in mind that it took 6 Boyle County turnovers for Bell County to pull out the 2 point victory last year. I don't see us having 6 turnovers this year......

We also didnt have Cory Davenport neither last year....
Get ready rebels the Bobcats are coming to town
My feelings exactly.

Have a safe trip.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Well guys getting ready to leave town for Boyle Co. Everyone have a safe trip there and back!! GO BOBCATS!!! If Bell Co gets beat tonight I will have NO excuses because the better team won.

My feelings exactly.

Have a safe trip.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Guys Home Field is NO advantage in high school football. Only College and NFL where theres 60,000+ screaming fans!
not so sure i would agree with that.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:We also didnt have Cory Davenport neither last year....

Yeah, and we didn't return several key members of that team who still feel the sting and taste of last year's loss, either.

A whole lot of guys in Black and Vegas Gold have been waiting a year for this chance. It's been a long year.............
  •  Previous
  • 21(current)
  • Next