Poll: Who takes this one?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bell County Bobcats
46.77%
Boyle County Rebels
53.23%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 20(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County @ Boyle County 11/27
Amped 88 Wrote:I have saw Lex Cath play 3 times this year and they were by far the worse LC team that I have seen.

But still better than any team played bell from ky.........
sawmill Wrote:But still better than any team played bell from ky.........

I don't think so Whitley Co beat LC all over the field. You can think what you want but when the Bobcats smash that head tomorrow night you will see how good they really are.
Actually LC beat Whitley 43-33.
Amped 88 Wrote:I don't think so Whitley Co beat LC all over the field. You can think what you want but when the Bobcats smash that head tomorrow night you will see how good they really are.

Just bring plenty of kleenex!!!! Your going to need them for that long ride back!!!
We had a good time at the bonfire tonight. Going to be a really good game. Lets all have a good game and good time! Good Luck bobcats i'm pulling for you guys!:Thumbs:
[quote=Trenches07]I guess you are the only defensive minded man in Kentucky. I am sure that none of the coaches that Lawerance played in the previous 12 games thought of that. You just might be a GENIUS! Let me remind you something. Come 7:30 tomm. my opinion, yours and everyone else's is out the door. Your Boyle County prgrams deserves every ounce of respect but so does my Bobcats. Thats why we play the game.

I have give Bell respect in every post ive made.i have said on several occassions they are cabable of beating Boyle.i just dont think they have played the tough schedul you guys think they have,and i think it will show tomarrow night.oh i also said i didnt think thier defense was as good this year as last. once again no disrespect to lawrence co.my point exactly it wouldnt take a genius to shut down thier running game.
rocket01 Wrote::BigLaugh:That song was certainly the theme for Rockcastle during my junior and senior year when Bell could'nt touch us in the playoffs, (2005: Rockcastle 21 Bell 0), (2006: Rockcastle 13 Bell 0)........WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stick to the topic einstein. :zzz:
sawmill Wrote:We beat lex cath twice and there better than any instate team bells played this year period lex cath would have had destoyed any instate team bell has played this year. No disrespect to any mt team out there but there no lex cath.

But none of this bs matters now. Go rebels!!!

Sorry to break this too you but LexCath barely beat Whitley, had to score in the final minutes to do that, 2 TD's in the last 2:30. :eyeroll:

We all know what Bell did to Whitley. :biggrin:

Maybe you should head down to the ole Sawmill on Dale Hollow and have another before you stick your mouse in your mouth again. :lmao:
Hopefully bell will pull off the W
Jack Lambert Wrote:[quote=Trenches07]I guess you are the only defensive minded man in Kentucky. I am sure that none of the coaches that Lawerance played in the previous 12 games thought of that. You just might be a GENIUS! Let me remind you something. Come 7:30 tomm. my opinion, yours and everyone else's is out the door. Your Boyle County prgrams deserves every ounce of respect but so does my Bobcats. Thats why we play the game.

I have give Bell respect in every post ive made.i have said on several occassions they are cabable of beating Boyle.i just dont think they have played the tough schedul you guys think they have,and i think it will show tomarrow night.oh i also said i didnt think thier defense was as good this year as last. once again no disrespect to lawrence co.my point exactly it wouldnt take a genius to shut down thier running game.

Again, this is no disrespect to LC but they played 12 games before last week, now a lot of those were sub-par teams but if it were that easy to load up the box and stop them than they would not have been 12-0. Knox is a pretty good football team and not a pushover by any means. Lawerance handled Knox pretty good. Again, this is why the games are settled on the field and not by my or your opinion's. Good LUCK TO YA!:redboxer:
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Sorry to break this too you but LexCath barely beat Whitley, had to score in the final minutes to do that, 2 TD's in the last 2:30. :eyeroll:

Maybe you should head down to the ole Sawmill on Dale Hollow and have another before you stick your mouse in your mouth again. :lmao:

SAWMILL on Dale Hollow, is that like a lumber place?
I have been looking forward to this game all year. Judging by most posts a lot of people don't know a lot about Boyle County. I think they will be surprised by what we bring to the table.

Boyle-21
Bell-10

WHO YA WITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
great turn out tonight at BELL HIGH to show ur support 4 the bobcats . well off to bed going to get up early in the wemorning to go shopping with the wife. rest well football fans GO BOBCATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Sorry to break this too you but LexCath barely beat Whitley, had to score in the final minutes to do that, 2 TD's in the last 2:30. :eyeroll:

What ever,even if Bell loses tomarrow night you guys are still gonna run your mouth about how invinicable they are,and how weak the rest of 4a is.they are beatable.:redboxer:
rocket01 Wrote:okay again with this regular season schedule IMO, the only competiton you all really had overall was Alcoa,Johnson Central,Knox and Harlan. Marion County should have been a blowout besides a 5 point victory considering they had a schedule of opponents that combined a record of 63-76 BUT Marion over all going into the semi-finals have played 4 winning teams. I can easily explain Rock,Knox,Madison Southern and McCreary Central in this case but overall IMO, Boyle will be the ultimate test overall. Bell has not been tested all year util Alcoa and Harlan came but now it will hit'em hard with a taste of an awakening atmosphere. You know that song from Elvis Presley "Return To Sender", that will be the exact title of the result after this game friday night.

Bell only beat Marion Co by 5 points because we were up 26-7 with 6 min to go in the game. We put our JV in while they still had there Varsity in and our JV let them back in the game. So we had to put the Varsity back in to end the game with a W.

Not been tested since Harlan Co? Lawrence Co was a better team than Harlan being 12-0 and was the #2 rushing team in class 4A. We know you hate Bell Co but get over yourself. You also said LC would beat us too and well we saw that outcome. :lmao:
Hatz Wrote:Why give stats for only 14 games in '08 when 15 were played?

The two pass defenses seem equal but the x factor not discussed would be the level of the passing teams you are playing in '09 vs. '08.

I think the comparison stats have too many "x" factors to prove anything but they do keep us busy here. :biggrin:

It's going to be a great game on Friday night and I wish I could be there. Best of luck to both Boyle and Bell and I hope the best team wins to move on to the State. :Thumbs:

KHSAA only had through 14 games. Thats why.:Thumbs:
What are the field conditions like up there? I hope not too bad
Daniel_BellCo Wrote:We had a good time at the bonfire tonight. Going to be a really good game. Lets all have a good game and good time! Good Luck bobcats i'm pulling for you guys!:Thumbs:

thats a great pic.of coach
EASTBELLCOUNTY Wrote:What are the field conditions like up there? I hope not too bad

The field has been in better shape, but I think it's more cosmetic than anything else. I don't recall a lot of slipping or lost footing in last week's game. It has been covered by a tarp all week.
sawmill Wrote:We beat lex cath twice and there better than any instate team bells played this year period lex cath would have had destoyed any instate team bell has played this year. No disrespect to any mt team out there but there no lex cath.

But none of this bs matters now. Go rebels!!!

Lex Cath BARELY beat a Whitley Co team at Home. The same team we KILLED at Whitley Co.
Amped 88 Wrote:I don't think so Whitley Co beat LC all over the field. You can think what you want but when the Bobcats smash that head tomorrow night you will see how good they really are.

We all know exactly how good Bell County is. We also think we would have beaten Lawrence County 41-0 as well.

While I am picking Boyle to win 21-10, Bell County could come away the victor and it wouldn't surprise me one bit. There is no team I would rather lose to if my Rebels are to lose.
Rebels win this one! Sorry Bobcats!!
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Lex Cath BARELY beat a Whitley Co team at Home. The same team we KILLED at Whitley Co.

1 point or 50 a win is a win.....

lex cath is better than any in state team bell has played this year period...
purplepride92 Wrote:i have been looking forward to this game all year. Judging by most posts a lot of people don't know a lot about boyle county. I think they will be surprised by what we bring to the table.

Boyle-21
bell-10

who ya with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rebels
PurplePride92 Wrote:I have been looking forward to this game all year. Judging by most posts a lot of people don't know a lot about Boyle County. I think they will be surprised by what we bring to the table.

Boyle-21
Bell-10

WHO YA WITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know exactly what Boyle brings to the table. I have watched Boyle play at least 12 times the past 2 years. So I know Boyle as much as Bell. Bell County know exactly what they are getting I am sure of that. For some reason I don't think that you loyal fans are. This isn't those Boyle teams with all of the D1 playes that won 5 titles in a row. You are just back to plain ole Boyle County.
So far this week both teams supporters have discussed everything imaginable. Every game has been analized and reanalized. Every possible comparsion between the two teams has been compared. Now its finally time for the young men to settle this on the SOIL OF BOYLE.

I'v read on several post how much more physical Bell is than Boyle. Thats crazy talk. You eastern Kentucky people do not have a momopoly on tough. As you travel West this afternoon we hope and pray for safe travel for our friends from the Eastern part of the state.

REST ASSURED WE CAN, WE WILL AND WE SHALL HIT YOU IN YOUR MOUTH.

The area coach of the year will lead the REBELS TO BOWLING GREEN, for their 7th attempt at a state championship in 10 years.

Now thats a dynasty.

FINISH THE FIGHT!!!!!!
Amped 88 Wrote:I know exactly what Boyle brings to the table. I have watched Boyle play at least 12 times the past 2 years. So I know Boyle as much as Bell. Bell County know exactly what they are getting I am sure of that. For some reason I don't think that you loyal fans are. This isn't those Boyle teams with all of the D1 playes that won 5 titles in a row. You are just back to plain ole Boyle County.
As some arrogant ppl on here would quote unquote "What does the past have to do with this game?", In those years from 1999-2003, Bell County could'nt even reach the same heights that Boyle County did in those five years anyways. Back on topic, and Boyle County will mark my words tonight!!!!!!!!!
Lexington Catholic is the best team Boyle has played this year,after watching several of Bell co.games i think Lexington Catholic has a better offense than Bell co.,but i think Bell has the better defense. I think Lexington Catholic was much improved after they played whitley early in the season they should have beat Trinity.they finished the season being alot better team than you guys give them credit for.with that being said ill take Boyle in a classic 21 to 14.GO REBS:Thumbs:
Jack Lambert Wrote:Lexington Catholic is the best team Boyle has played this year,after watching several of Bell co.games i think Lexington Catholic has a better offense than Bell co.,but i think Bell has the better defense. I think Lexington Catholic was much improved after they played whitley early in the season they should have beat Trinity.they finished the season being alot better team than you guys give them credit for.with that being said ill take Boyle in a classic 21 to 14.GO REBS:Thumbs:
I totally agree on that statement:rockon:
go bobcats!!!!!!!!!!!
  •  Previous
  • 20(current)
  • Next