Poll: Who takes this one?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bell County Bobcats
46.77%
Boyle County Rebels
53.23%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 19(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County @ Boyle County 11/27
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:What time you leaving Cats02 on Friday? The team is leaving at 2.

rocket01 Wrote::BigLaugh:That song was certainly the theme for Rockcastle during my junior and senior year when Bell could'nt touch us in the playoffs, (2005: Rockcastle 21 Bell 0), (2006: Rockcastle 13 Bell 0)........WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

come on dont be a hater just because u live in the pass.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:I will be your Huckleberry!

Rushing only not total yardage.

Which ever RB gets the most yards wins the bet.

How about a side bet? The team with the most total rushing yards? Are you in?

I'm willing to wager my avatar to anyone, if there is any takers on who wins the game. I could care less about yardage. My Rebel helmet avatar against anyones Bobcat avatar. Lets say for the rest of the 2009 year. Anyone? For the rest of the 2009 year a Bell fan with a Rebel avatar, or a Boyle fan with a Bell avatar. Seems like this could be very interesteing.

You play to win the game!
rocket01 Wrote::BigLaugh:That song was certainly the theme for Rockcastle during my junior and senior year when Bell could'nt touch us in the playoffs, (2005: Rockcastle 21 Bell 0), (2006: Rockcastle 13 Bell 0)........WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUNNYhow things change, now we have owned Rock for last the 3 years. they have scored 2 TD in 6 games. We have scored like 200. Enjoy watching the Bobcats tomorrow. :Cheerlead
well kids were one day away i all the boyle fans are in f0r a surprise because bells d will shut rees down
I would say Bell County. The bobcats and Coach Hilton are AWESOME!!
logmountainboy64 Wrote:well kids were one day away i all the boyle fans are in f0r a surprise because bells d will shut rees down

:eyeroll: Boyle has more than just Rees.:Cheerlead:Cheerlead Can't get to the Semis with just one player. I won't agrue over it with you but you'll see come Friday. But.... they'll have to prove they can shut Rees down first. I just don't see that happening. They may catch him a few times, but he'll getcha:Cheerlead:Cheerlead Can't wait!!!! Going to be a great one. Go Rebels
Rebel55 Wrote:I'm willing to wager my avatar to anyone, if there is any takers on who wins the game. I could care less about yardage. My Rebel helmet avatar against anyones Bobcat avatar. Lets say for the rest of the 2009 year. Anyone? For the rest of the 2009 year a Bell fan with a Rebel avatar, or a Boyle fan with a Bell avatar. Seems like this could be very interesteing.

You play to win the game!

Does not look like you are going to get any taker Rebel55.:eyeroll:
Just wanting to wish my Bell County fans a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! GO BOBCATS!!!
log mtn mafia Wrote:FUNNYhow things change, now we have owned Rock for last the 3 years. they have scored 2 TD in 6 games. We have scored like 200. Enjoy watching the Bobcats tomorrow. :Cheerlead
:Clap:bravo man, bravo and yes I will enjoy this when Bell takes that long ride in a dominant atmosphere and see what Kentucky High School Football is all about, The football schools of Boyle,Rockcastle,Danville,Bowling Green,Highlands,Covington Catholic,Trinity,St. X,Mayfield are dominant atmospheres since 1990, Boyle County indeed has emerged and hungry to get to the state finals for the first time since 2004. Bell County is a good team of talent that has been loaded with juggarnaunt gasoline fuel and that gasoline fuel will be empty when they stop in title town and everything will be decided hands down. I'm honored that I played for one the most winnigest programs in the state of Kentucky and was on two teams that beat one of the most up horizon talented teams in Southeastern Ky. I absolutely wish best to both may the best team win and good luck to both teams, I'm honored with my team accomplishments and will always talk about it, I'm honored that I played under Coach Tom Larkey that has won 249 games with 3 schools, 212 at Rockcastle and I will still stick with Boyle winning in dramatic fahsion.
Rebel Stadium will be rock-in Friday night.
Meet at Pizza Hut at 3:30 if someone needs a ride.......

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone................:popcorn:
MacShara vs Davenport:

MacShara 2638 rush yards- 203 per game
Davenport 1618 rush yards- 124 per game

Now, before anyone argues "so and so doesn't play as much as the other." save it. I know Rees hasn't played an entire game all season, and judging from stats, Davenport probably hasn't either. So I say they are even for comparison now. And Rees has over 1000 yards more than Davenport. Just saying...

But Boyle hasn't played a defense like Bell County's, and its the same the other way, Bell hasn't played a defense like Boyle's. So I pick Rees to have a better game than Davenport based on that.
I'm sure when davenport is a senior he will be like rees maybe better if that's possible. But come Friday night bell s football season will end in title town.
I have a Bell Co.fan with me right now,he's my younger son who gone to Bell Co. for four years,while we were living in Bell Co. at that that time.Well besides all that ,we both will be at the game were he will sit on the Bell Co. side and I on the other. Now won't that be fun?lol
One More Day!!! :bounce:
sawmill Wrote:I'm sure when davenport is a senior he will be like rees maybe better if that's possible. .

You may be right. It is pretty awesome he is putting up those numbers right now.
Jack Lambert Wrote:In my opinion after watching 5 of your games your defense is not as good as it was last year,like it or not thats what i think.I promise Boyle will be way better than any team you have played since Alcoa.the 5 teams i have watched Bell play in all honesty are not very good at all.im not saying you guys are not capable of beating Boyle you may very well do it,but i like our chances a whole lot better after watching 5 of your games.im not a master of propaganda i was just repeating what i heard from a very reliable source who still says if it was a joke no one has told him yet.

I don't know how you can say that when the average points allowed per game for Bell Co is basically a TD. Not only that but all their playoff game have been shutouts and the most recent was a shutout against an undefeated team!!
26hrs until we kick off the game of the year. GO REBELS!!!!!
leecoukfan Wrote:I don't know how you can say that when the average points allowed per game for Bell Co is basically a TD. Not only that but all their playoff game have been shutouts and the most recent was a shutout against an undefeated team!!

In my opinion Bells opponents have been weak,lawrence ran basiclly 2 to 3 plays against you guys.any team with a decent defense could have put 8 or 9 men in the box and shut down thier running game.once again let me remind you that this is only an opinion.im sure your opinion is totally different than mine.i just dont think Bell has played a good football team since Marion co.this is only an opinion.
Bell County 17 Boyle County 12
Jack Lambert Wrote:In my opinion Bells opponents have been weak,lawrence ran basiclly 2 to 3 plays against you guys.any team with a decent defense could have put 8 or 9 men in the box and shut down thier running game.once again let me remind you that this is only an opinion.im sure your opinion is totally different than mine.i just dont think Bell has played a good football team since Marion co.this is only an opinion.

I guess you are the only defensive minded man in Kentucky. I am sure that none of the coaches that Lawerance played in the previous 12 games thought of that. You just might be a GENIUS! Let me remind you something. Come 7:30 tomm. my opinion, yours and everyone else's is out the door. Your Boyle County prgrams deserves every ounce of respect but so does my Bobcats. Thats why we play the game.

TIME TO HIT SOMEONE IN THE MOUTH, BOBCATS! CONTINOUSLY, every play till the whistle blows! Got to win every snap up front on both sides of the ball!:devilflam
I had to vote for Bell. It should be a great game.
Jack Lambert Wrote:In my opinion Bells opponents have been weak,lawrence ran basiclly 2 to 3 plays against you guys.any team with a decent defense could have put 8 or 9 men in the box and shut down thier running game.once again let me remind you that this is only an opinion.im sure your opinion is totally different than mine.i just dont think Bell has played a good football team since Marion co.this is only an opinion.

Boyle's opponents have not been much quality either. So should be even on both sides then.
Im going to make my prediction Boyle 28 Bell 21 in overtime. The score could be flip floped. Good Luck to both teams
logmountainboy64 Wrote:well kids were one day away i all the boyle fans are in f0r a surprise because bells d will shut rees down

Log Mtn, Boy, every bell fan on here as alot of class, and are very confident, now you your just a ***** about it.You talk a lot of smack, I see why bells fans have a bad name, none of them are bad except you.
Boyle co 28

bell co 14

It's time for paybacks!!! Go Rebels Finish the fight!!!!
Amped 88 Wrote:Boyle's opponents have not been much quality either. So should be even on both sides then.

We beat lex cath twice and there better than any instate team bells played this year period lex cath would have had destoyed any instate team bell has played this year. No disrespect to any mt team out there but there no lex cath.

But none of this bs matters now. Go rebels!!!
sawmill Wrote:We beat lex cath twice and there better than any instate team bells played this year period lex cath would have had destoyed any instate team bell has played this year. No disrespect to any mt team out there but there no lex cath.

But none of this bs matters now. Go rebels!!!

I have saw Lex Cath play 3 times this year and they were by far the worse LC team that I have seen.
Amped 88 Wrote:I have saw Lex Cath play 3 times this year and they were by far the worse LC team that I have seen.

Im guessing you werent at the Trinity game!
Trenches07 Wrote:TIME TO HIT SOMEONE IN THE MOUTH, BOBCATS! CONTINOUSLY, every play till the whistle blows! Got to win every snap up front on both sides of the ball!:devilflam

Someone is going to get hit in the mouth you can believe that are boys are fired up and ready to battle. :redboxer::redboxer::redboxer:
  •  Previous
  • 19(current)
  • Next