Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hazard
27.91%
Lexington Christian Academy
72.09%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard @ Lexington Christian Academy 11/27
WildcatWildman87 Wrote:Cougarpride shouldn't you be pulling for mountain teams??? lol
He pulls for whoever is winning. Your talking to a guy who wears a green shirt under his blue jacket. If your saying we( as in LCC ) couldn't play with LCA, then why is your prediction almost the same score as our game vs. Hazard.
Hazard needs to be physical with LCA and hit them in the mouth on every play. They also must get pressure on the QB and beat him up as well because he in the two wins hazard has over lca they had pressure on him all night and he was either on the ground or gettting punished for the throw. Alan Fugate will more than likely be back there about every play so Witt will have to stay away from his side otherwise he will get hit and i must say Alan Fugate is probably the best defensive end in the state.
LCA by as many as they want!!
Ram Fan04 Wrote:62-12 LCA. I don't think anyone will come close to beating then if they stay focused.

No way Hazard's defense gives up 62 points. Hazard would have to have a bunch of turnovers for LCA to score 62.
Where is the game going to be held at?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
If there was going to be a 1A team to knock off LCA it would be Hazard!! I think they have a really good chance to do that as long as they play a a good game with no turnovers.
my votes on hazard.
arrowsmith said it best, for Hazard, Dream on. LCA Goning Away.
cougarpride08 Wrote:where is the game going to be held at?

lca
KentuckyFan35 Wrote:No way Hazard's defense gives up 62 points. Hazard would have to have a bunch of turnovers for LCA to score 62.

I really think that LCA can hang 62 on Hazard. I am not knocking Hazard by any means, LCA is just that good. They strike quick and they are strong and fast. I did not believe how good they were until I saw them in person.
hazard wins this 1 in one of the biggest upsets in 1a history go dawgs!!!!
hazard wins it all this year
thekidice63 Wrote:hazard wins it all this year

Ha I would like to see Hazard represent the mountains well as they have the last 2-3 years, but I don't think this is the year they'll win state, IF, and thats a big IF, Hazard can knock off LCA I do think they'll win state, but LCA is a juggernaut this year and I don't see anyone in 1A knocking them off except Beechwood just because LCA has never beaten them and it's always tough to get over the hump, but it will happen eventually, most likely this year
the watcher Wrote:Ha I would like to see Hazard represent the mountains well as they have the last 2-3 years, but I don't think this is the year they'll win state, IF, and thats a big IF, Hazard can knock off LCA I do think they'll win state, but LCA is a juggernaut this year and I don't see anyone in 1A knocking them off except Beechwood just because LCA has never beaten them and it's always tough to get over the hump, but it will happen eventually, most likely this year

Au contraire mon frere! LCA defeated Beechwood back on Nov. 11th, 2005 in the 2nd round of the Playoffs @ LCA by a score of 42-20.

Smile
Go dawgs !!!!
eagleeye Wrote:Au contraire mon frere! LCA defeated Beechwood back on Nov. 11th, 2005 in the 2nd round of the Playoffs @ LCA by a score of 42-20.

Smile

Ha I forgot about that, thats been a while
Jarons Wrote:I really think that LCA can hang 62 on Hazard. I am not knocking Hazard by any means, LCA is just that good. They strike quick and they are strong and fast. I did not believe how good they were until I saw them in person.

The most points that Hazard has allowed in a game this year is only half that which is 35 to a top notch 5A team in Letcher County Central. So i can almost guarantee you that LCA doesn't put up 62 on Hazard!
leecoukfan Wrote:The most points that Hazard has allowed in a game this year is only half that which is 35 to a top notch 5A team in Letcher County Central. So i can almost guarantee you that LCA doesn't put up 62 on Hazard!

After watching LCA last week, they can hang 62 on any class A team in the state. I greatly underestimated how good they are until I saw them play. They are a highly talented team that is focused on a mission. You just don't understand how good LCA is.
Good luck hazard
LCA easily!
Hazard Bulldogs all the way baby!!
leecoukfan Wrote:Hazard Bulldogs all the way baby!!

:Thumbs:
Please tell me that someone is doing updates for this game?!!
leecoukfan Wrote:Please tell me that someone is doing updates for this game?!!

Can you get the Hazard radio stations? It's supposed to be on 101.1 and 97.9.