Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1A District 8 -All district teams announced
Congrats to Allen Central's Logan Crowder on being named the 2009 District Player of Year. The Crowder boys kept this award in Eastern two years in a row. Nice Job Guys!!

The article can be viewed at www.medicalleader.org. and has a complete listing of all 1st and 2nd team honors.
Can't find it, where on that website is this list, and why is it in the medical leader and not the newspapers?
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH
Redneck Wrote:Can't find it, where on that website is this list, and why is it in the medical leader and not the newspapers?

The medical leader always seems to have the list out first. I'll see if I can post the link.
http://www.medicalleader.org/pdf/november_20_2009_b.pdf

The Floyd County Times didn't even publish the list last year ( that I recall). Pretty bad considering a Floyd County player was last years Player of the Year.
Congrats to Logan Crowder!!! You deserve this hands down!!! Good luck in the future!!!
gotcha2 Wrote:Congrats to Allen Central's Logan Crowder on being named the 2009 District Player of Year.

Congratulations on the award and the historic season at AC!
Redneck Wrote:Can't find it, where on that website is this list, and why is it in the medical leader and not the newspapers?

Friday nov.20th Paintsville Herald.