Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whos playing college soccer?
What players of the 16th region are going on to play college soccer? There was some real talent out there this year.
anthony hall and steven frasure plan on playing soccer at university of the cumberlands next season
I think there was a Johnson Central High School soccer player who signed to go to the University of Cumberlands last year. I think he was Robert "Ike" Montgomery.
Help us out guys any one else in the mountains playing at the next level?
Its still a little early. Many of the NAIA schools are holding tryouts or planning tryouts in the next few weeks and months. These are done by invitation only, so a school may be interested in a player but not fully ready to offer a spot yet. Only the players that had verbal commitments have actually signed in the last few days. TongueirateSho
frasure and hall have tryouts this weekend at the cumberlands, idk who else is planning on playing college soccer from the mountains??
Saints52 Wrote:Help us out guys any one else in the mountains playing at the next level?

Justin Lunsford from Perry Central and Chad Haggard from Corbin are both playing at Univ. of The Cumberlands. Sheldon Thomas from Corbin is Playing at Pikeville. Mitch Woody, who played at Corbin before moving to Indiana is playing at Centre.
grigsby from hazard plays for pikeville as well
I don't know about that region... however, Boone Kincaid from Bath County (11th region) is being looked at by more than one college (confirmed by his coaches). At the beginning of the season he wasn't the greatest keeper because it was his first year playing the position, but towards the end he was one of the best out there. We talked to him the other day and he said he is now playing forward/striker for EKFC. Going from keeper to striker is a hard transition that hardly anyone can make.
Joseph Williams from Paintsville signed to Pikeville College yesterday.
Thats great I hope more of our kids get to sign with colleges.
change of plans, hall and frasure may sign with pikeville college!!
What girls are playing college soccer?
Dawg15 Wrote:change of plans, hall and frasure may sign with pikeville college!!

I think Pikeville will get them fairly easily, with the new coaching staff and openings considering there will now be a 30 man roster w/ a JV team they will be able to get their feet wet a little easier...Hope to have the boys from Perry...
Depending on a scholarship i might be playing at pikeville along with Steven and Anthony Hall.
Brad Stanley and I from Prestonsburg are signing for Pikeville College Friday.
Frasure is signing thursday and hall is signing monday for pikeville
is he good
well hall was one of the top leaders in assist in the state last season and frasure has led hazard in scoring the past two seasons
Congrats to both Frasure and Hall.
Anthony Hall and Candace Eversole signed with Pikeville College earlier today.
Ashland Blazer's Paige Leaver has signed with University of Charleston (WV).