Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Assasain's Creed 2
Picked this game up the other day for PS3. First off it is head and shoulders better than the previous game. So far nothing has been redundant. Each mission is different. Lots of things to do in this open world which is detailed very well.
I have money to pick it up right now but I might wait and see if they drop it down. the first was pretty fun but the games i've bought recently in the last 2 months ratchet and clank: future: a crack in time and uncharted 2/mw2/ncaa basketball 10 will keep me tied up for a while. I also bought wii sports resort and new super mario brothers for the wii.
I did enjoy the 1st Assasin's Creed game...

So I'll more than likely get this.

Glad to know its not as repeative as the 1st one haha.
I beat it the other day and it was a great game. The ending is strange. Going to be a third game I would think.
IMO anything is better than the first one. It was so repetitive and you had to run for 30 minutes to get to the next town lol
Yeah I have this game, 3 trophies away from platinum. Very addicting too. I played it for about a week straight. Feathers are tough to find though.
Love it, kinda wish it was a little bit bigger with more to do other than running around looking for stuff.
Amun-Ra Wrote:I beat it the other day and it was a great game. The ending is strange. Going to be a third game I would think.

Yep, they planned for it to be a trilogy a while back.
Pink Flamingo Wrote:IMO anything is better than the first one. It was so repetitive and you had to run for 30 minutes to get to the next town lol

It was very repetitive but thats the only complaint I had with the first one. The story is awesome!