Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DeAndre Liggins?
Liggins isn't even traveling with the team now, what's up?
There were rumors of him transferring, but Jeff Goodman said on his Twitter page that DeAndre Liggins is not transferring and will be back with the team against Indiana on Saturday.
wow. im curious in what happen as well??
Calipari doesn't take his crap like "Otis" I mean Billy did.
I wish someone could get some facts about this?
Man how they have kept this under wraps is beyond me. with all of the media swarming Ky basketball and no one knowing anything that just blows my mind.
Coach cal has definitely done a good job keeping this quiet and outta the media..who really cares anyway though?? UK is doing awesome without him and i dont care as long as we are winning!
Nice to see that the Cats are able to keep this within their family and not letting it get blasted all over the media, this is still a 20 year-old, why embarrass him in the media.
Stardust Wrote:Nice to see that the Cats are able to keep this within their family and not letting it get blasted all over the media, this is still a 20 year-old, why embarrass him in the media.

I agree, good post:rockon:
well since its finals week at UK, and he hasnt played all semester but hes still on the team.. and apparently according to the first post of the thread that he will be back with the team and available for cal to use .. then he was probably staying back to take his finals and make sure his grades are good .. just my opinion

We really could use a guy like liggins so i hope everything is worked out and he gets minutes... I mean it could only make us better to throw another 6'6 guard who i believe was a 4 star recruit out of high school if im not mistaken into the mix...
phoeniXX Wrote:Calipari doesn't take his crap like "Otis" I mean Billy did.

I agree. Billy Clyde should have suspended him last year when he refused to reenter a game.
Impressive Wrote:well since its finals week at UK, and he hasnt played all semester but hes still on the team.. and apparently according to the first post of the thread that he will be back with the team and available for cal to use .. then he was probably staying back to take his finals and make sure his grades are good .. just my opinion

We really could use a guy like liggins so i hope everything is worked out and he gets minutes... I mean it could only make us better to throw another 6'6 guard who i believe was a 4 star recruit out of high school if im not mistaken into the mix...

He didn't travel to NYC this past week, this past week was dead week at UK, not finals week, finals at UK start this coming Monday.
PC_You_Know Wrote:He didn't travel to NYC this past week, this past week was dead week at UK, not finals week, finals at UK start this coming Monday.

Leave it up to ol' PC to iron things out and set everybody straight on the issues at hand.
I hated watching him play lAst year and I don't care if I see him play this year. That's my opinion
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.