Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Kentucky
72.55%
Tennessee
27.45%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tennessee @ Kentucky 11/28
i have 1 ticket left to the tn/ky but its by its self, but its in section 136,row 47,seat 67.....going to be a sell out .....let me know if anyone interested
This is the year that UK beats UT.
Mark 11:23 "For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this MOUNTAIN, `Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will come to pass, he will have whatever he says. NKJ
This will be a tough out for Kentucky they beat The dawgs 45-19 earlier in the season so I hope the cats can pull the upset and break the losing streak to the vols.
Looks like theres a little incentive this year.. Second in the East, which at the beginning of the season would've been a stretch for both teams, and a better bowl game to the winner. Should be an interesting week leading up to the game.
cats has got to win,if they lose i got to take a picture with a tn shirt on and say i love tn and put it on face book and listen to rockytop for a ringtone for a month,so come on cats,lol
I think that with the UGA win, UT will win this game. There is NO way that UT overlooks the cats now. UT is a SUPER-TALENTED team and I think if they come to play, they will win.

BUT..... UT does not have a road win yet this season.

My final prediction is that if UK comes out strong and UT comes out flat, UK will win. If UT comes to play they will win.
Lexington should be absolutely crazy Saturday. Night game, UT, 2nd place in the East, Annoying UT fans, Outback Bowl, that brainrot "Rocky Top Song", Senior Night, that vomit inducing shade of orange.... you get the picture Big Grin
J-Rod Wrote:Kentucky

Tennessee has far too many off the field issues currently hurting their team.

I Agree
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Lexington should be absolutely crazy Saturday. Night game, UT, 2nd place in the East, Annoying UT fans, Outback Bowl, that brainrot "Rocky Top Song", Senior Night, that vomit inducing shade of orange.... you get the picture Big Grin
Amen brother that is the color that i use when i need to induce vomiting.
I got me a couple uk signs for my bedroom wall at the flea market yesterday they're both metal and one says kentucky dr and the other says wildcat fans parking only. They both have the wildcats logo on them but the one that says wildcat fans parking only is huge.

Doe any one else have some of those?

I might put the wildcat drive sign over top of wildcats fan parking only on my door.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Lexington should be absolutely crazy Saturday. Night game, UT, 2nd place in the East, Annoying UT fans, Outback Bowl, that brainrot "Rocky Top Song", Senior Night, that vomit inducing shade of orange.... you get the picture Big Grin

Sounds like a good time to me.
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:This will be a tough out for Kentucky they beat The dawgs 45-19 earlier in the season so I hope the cats can pull the upset and break the losing streak to the vols.

they beat ga at knoxville,and ky beat ga at ga and come back 14 down,i know tn defense is tuff but like the cats by 3
UK by 10!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
CATS get the Tennessee monkey off of their backs. UK 28 - UT - 23
this is going to be an epic game...Hopefully it doesnt get to cold lol
I'm not ready to predict a score yet, but it should be a good game. A lot on the line so there shouldn't be a lack of motivation for either team. I'm a little worried about our linebacking corp. because once again we've lost another one for the season. I think this game comes down to the running game. If UT stops the run, then we win. Easier said than done though, with Locke and Cobb back there.
If uk can win they r chick fela bowl or better and will be second in the east.
Charges were officially dropped against Jackson this morning. So depending on what happens now, we could have some extra help on defense Saturday. My heart says keep him out, but my brain says otherwise.
Please prove me wrong Cats..OH PRETTY PLEASE!!
Vols 27
Cats 20
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BloodyHarlanVOL Wrote:Charges were officially dropped against Jackson this morning. So depending on what happens now, we could have some extra help on defense Saturday. My heart says keep him out, but my brain says otherwise.

If Tennessee plays him this year they deserve a firestorm of criticism to rain down. I have no problem keeping him on the team and letting him return next year, but I just can't buy that the kid had no clue his joyride in the middle of the night was going to spawn a spontaneous robbery attempt. The crime was pre-meditated and that is clear.
Kiffin should do the right thing and suspend him the rest of the season.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:If Tennessee plays him this year they deserve a firestorm of criticism to rain down. I have no problem keeping him on the team and letting him return next year, but I just can't buy that the kid had no clue his joyride in the middle of the night was going to spawn a spontaneous robbery attempt. The crime was pre-meditated and that is clear.
Kiffin should do the right thing and suspend him the rest of the season.

Yeah.. Overall I agree with everything you said. In the end, I'm thinking he'll be out for the rest of the season, or possibly back for the bowl game since that would pretty much be a 3 game suspension. Either scenario would be fair, but its easy to be a little greedy and want him back as soon as possible. I won't be surprised with any outcome because as we all know Kiffin could care less about what anyone thinks, except the people associated with UT.
I agree he should not have played.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

uk win 28 tennesse 20
Four days away. This is game is senior night! How many seniors are we loosing this year?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

cougarpride08 Wrote:Four days away. This is game is senior night! How many seniors are we loosing this year?

I counted 20 seniors on the roster, plus one more since Fidler is bypassing his last year of eligibility and will be participating in Senior Day, so 21 total.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Janzen Jackson will start on Saturday.. Kiffin just announced it at his weekly press conference.. Not sure I agree, but great news for our defense. A totally different defense when he's on the field.
UK came back from a 20-6 defecit to beat Georgia 34-27 so im picking the Wildcats at home!

UK-31
Tennessee-21
Go Wildcats! Break another bad record.
kentucky wins this one for the first time in a long time
Big blue