Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Fort Campbell
72.73%
Murray
27.27%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fort Campbell @ Murray 11/20
Thoughts/Predictions?
I would like to see this game, but since Green County is still playing I wont get to! I say FC by 2 TDs..
Fort Campbell 35-21
Twitter: @tc_analytics

FC by 3 TDs
I can see this one being close early on, but the Falcons pull away late and win by 3 touchdowns.

Best of luck to both!
No one is stopping Ft. Campbell this year. The falcons win by 4 td's.
Falcons win this one by 3-4 TD's.

Good luck to both!
Fort Campbell by 17
Get ready for an upset
Murray is going to be ready for the game of their life. they haven't lost since the game last year and they are more hungrier than them. i say it will be a close game but Murray pulls the upset that everyone thinks they can't do.
This would be an incredible game to go watch two undefeated teams go at it but i think in the end Fort Campbell will prove to be too much for the Tigers to handle!
Fort Campbell-35
Murray-21
FC by 14
I'd love to see Murray win this one, but I don't think it's possible. Fort Campbell wins by three touchdowns at least.
fc 49-0 murray is not ready 4 this game
rebel 4 life Wrote:fc 49-0 murray is not ready 4 this game
well we know that Murray isn't ready, Fort Campbell isn't ready either because they both haven't practiced enough. But if you are implying that Murray wont be ready, you are sadly mistaken. They always show up to play.
I guess we will just have to wait and see
FC By 21
football dude Wrote:well we know that Murray isn't ready, Fort Campbell isn't ready either because they both haven't practiced enough. But if you are implying that Murray wont be ready, you are sadly mistaken. They always show up to play.

i dont think i am mistaken this is going to be a bloodbath fort campbell will steamroll murray the clock hit midnight this friday
:1:
David slew Goliath but I think Murray beating Fort Campbellmight be a bigger upset. Fort Campbell by 21 points, pulling away in the 2nd half.
Murray 24
Ft.Campbell 21
murray Wrote:Get ready for an upset

Ya I hope ur right, I would rather Green County play Murray than FC, not that it matters much you both have the same record!
rebel 4 life Wrote:i dont think i am mistaken this is going to be a bloodbath fort campbell will steamroll murray the clock hit midnight this friday
:1:
i guess all i can say is tune in for a good game played by the falcons, but good win for the tigers.
Fort Campbell
Fc 35-7
football dude Wrote:i guess all i can say is tune in for a good game played by the falcons, but good win for the tigers.

lol u are good but the falcons are to good the the only team that can stop them is p-burg desales or newcath and mybe corbin do u think green county can stop them and green county is better then the tigers all i got to say is i hope it not a running clock game