Poll: Who wins this one.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bell County
58.93%
Lawrence County
41.07%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 34(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County @ Bell County 11/20
9 more to go to 1,000 post. lol...
WildDawg Wrote:Sorry but you're very confusing. You're a LC fan and when someone mentions Lawrence County is going to do a lot of trick plays, onside kicks, etc you respond with this? I'm not buying it.

I was trying to quote a PM I got from friendly Mr. Muney. :HitWall:

William Muney Wrote:I hope they do. That stuff does not work against Bell. They will be prepared for anything.

Eye for an eye. You show us up we will show you up. It is about the kids. It is a ashame the Coaches let them act the way they did.
ladycats09 Wrote:I hope they see more of the numbers on the back than the front.

True... Dont worry they will. They dont have anyone fast enough to catch him mark it down. By the way you messed my countdown up. LOL.. JK.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:True... Dont worry they will. They dont have anyone fast enough to catch him mark it down. By the way you messed my countdown up. LOL.. JK.

yea...sorry about the countdown
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:William, you coming to the game?

Yeah he is gonna do something terrible to the LC coaches as they enter the field. Confusedhh: :please: Get a life.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:True... Dont worry they will. They dont have anyone fast enough to catch him mark it down. By the way you messed my countdown up. LOL.. JK.

If he can't get past the Line does speed matter? Bell will go down tommorow night. LC had a very focused practice today. Even a little bit of dancing in preperation for tommorow.
Yes I will be there, with Bells on.
TrueDawg Wrote:If he can't get past the Line does speed matter? Bell will go down tommorow night. LC had a very focused practice today. Even a little bit of dancing in preperation for tommorow.

You are probably right...we can't open up a hole....that has been evident all year against weak teams.
Anything is POSSIBLE. LOVE THE MOMENT!
Mark 11:23 "For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this MOUNTAIN, `Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will come to pass, he will have whatever he says. NKJ
William Muney Wrote:Yes I will be there, with Bells on.

you will be easy to spot with bells on
I promise LC will not be dancing. They will be running off Log mountain after the whipping they will take.

Kills me to but GO CATS!!!!!!
ladycats09 Wrote:you will be easy to spot with bells on

Did I win a Blue Grass Rivals t-shirt or something....I got the 1000th post....got to be worth something.:yikes:
ladycats09 Wrote:Did I win a Blue Grass Rivals t-shirt or something....I got the 1000th post....got to be worth something.:yikes:

Dang....had to clean it up when I won...didn't you....:flame:
Here ya go. :Clap::Clap:
William Muney Wrote:I promise LC will not be dancing. They will be running off Log mountain after the whipping they will take.

Kills me to but GO CATS!!!!!!

I know that must have hurt....but we thank you for your support.
BTW heard that Bell will be healthy Friday night for the first time in about 5 weeks. Could be fun.
TrueDawg Wrote:If he can't get past the Line does speed matter? Bell will go down tommorow night. LC had a very focused practice today. Even a little bit of dancing in preperation for tommorow.

Bell's offensive line.

OL 6'4 309
OL 6'3 252
C 6'3 241
OL 6'1 263
OL 6'0 232

QB 6'4 191

WR 6'2 172
WR 6'2 187

RB 5'11 164
FB 6'0 231
FB 6'1 191
ladycats09 Wrote:I know that must have hurt....but we thank you for your support.

It did very much so. But deep down I am an admirer of Bell Co. and the way they do things. You will not see them dancing around after a 2nd round win. :eyeroll:
William Muney Wrote:BTW heard that Bell will be healthy Friday night for the first time in about 5 weeks. Could be fun.

It will be good to have everyone healthy....that is for sure. Some weeks we have been able to heal some players and that will help down the stretch.
Does anyone know if Carton will see some time in the Backfield? He is a dangerous weapon that nobody has seen in 09

Post 1010 what happened to 999-1008?
What the heck this is a record thread anyway. Enjoy post undeleted.
Mark 11:23 "For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this MOUNTAIN, `Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will come to pass, he will have whatever he says. NKJ
William Muney Wrote:Does anyone know if Carton will see some time in the Backfield? He is a dangerous weapon that nobody has seen in 09

Post 1010 what happened to 999-1008?

He just might...he is a load to bring down and has good lateral movement. I would bet he has been saved for tough yards in tough games. We will see what happens I guess.
CatDawg Wrote:What the heck this is a record thread anyway. Enjoy post undeleted.

Will someone present me with my t-shirt at the game on Friday then?
A T-shirt with my avatar. Its the perfect user name as well since both the bobcats and bulldawgs are represented as in the thread.

[ame="http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/member.php?u=56"]Kentucky Sports Forum - BlueGrassRivals - View Profile: CatDawg@@AMEPARAM@@View Profile: CatDawg</title>@@AMEPARAM@@CatDawg[/ame]
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Bell's offensive line.

OL 6'4 309
OL 6'3 252
C 6'3 241
OL 6'1 263
OL 6'0 232

QB 6'4 191

WR 6'2 172
WR 6'2 187

RB 5'11 164
FB 6'0 231
FB 6'1 191

Bell does not look that big on film? :yikes:Those are not the number our Coach gave us? You must be making those up.:dontthink

BTW who is Carton? Never heard of him?
TrueDawg Wrote:Bell does not look that big on film? :yikes:Those are not the number our Coach gave us? You must be making those up.:dontthink

Nope the true numbers we are big especially Joe Collett # 74, Mike Howard #72, and Cody Marcum # 56 are real big boys.

Carton is #5 who didnt play in the first 4 games of the year. He was our #2 RB last year. They have used him just on defense this year. They said they will only use him at RB if they need him like for State Semi and State Championship game.
TrueDawg Wrote:Bell does not look that big on film? :yikes:Those are not the number our Coach gave us? You must be making those up.:dontthink

Here is the sizes of them same boys from last year. Have a old roster list.

6'4 309 was 6'3 301
6'3 252 was 6'3 237
6'3 241 was 6'2 234
6'1 263 was 5'11 258
6'0 232 was 5'11 209
Dont forget if this comes down to a FG Bell Co's John Dudley Hilton kicked a 30 yarder against Greenup Co in the 1st round.
CATDAD2 Wrote:Here is the Bell starting offensive line:
Rt. tackle M. Howard 6'4" 312 lb
Rt. guard B. Couch 6' 1" 249lb
Center C. Marcum 6'2" 261 lb
Left guard B. Marsee 5' 10"262lb
Left tackle J. Collett 6' 3" 234lb
Hope these little boys can hold up to your big O defensive line:lmao:

This is from this years program
Carton has played in 7 out of the 12 games and has recorded 60 tackles. A average of 8.5 tackles a game.
  •  Previous
  • 34(current)
  • Next