Poll: Who wins this one.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bell County
58.93%
Lawrence County
41.07%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 33(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County @ Bell County 11/20
Good luck LC and have a safe trip, go down, show them some good ole smash mouth football,show them what you can do,
Good luck to the DAWGS! Play hard and all else will follow!
leecoukfan Wrote:If anyone is interested, an update on the UK basketball game:
Kentucky 21
Sam Houston State 7
11:50 1st half

DeMarcus Cousins has 10 pts and 8 rebs

The Cats look unreal tonight............:rockon::popcorn:
BobCatFan29 Wrote:The Cats look unreal tonight............:rockon::popcorn:

Yeah!! Especially DeMarcus Cousins, who has 18pts an 10rebs in the 1st half
leecoukfan Wrote:He's not saying that, what he's saying is that all the Lawrence Co fans will be on their way to the game this time tomorrow, so it will just be Bell Co fans posting because all the LC fans will be on the road.

That's what I meant. Sorry if anyone took it differently. :igiveup:
leecoukfan Wrote:Yeah!! Especially DeMarcus Cousins, who has 18pts an 10rebs in the 1st half

I haven't seen this since 96-97 Cats.........:1:

The Untouchables
BobCatFan29 Wrote:I haven't seen this since 96-97 Cats.........:1:

The Untouchables

Yeah, but i have never seen a UK team with such bad 3point defense, so far tonight, Corey Almen who is 10/13 from 3 has tied Tony Delk's individual record for most three by a player at Rupp and Sam Houston has set th record for most 3s by an opponent with 17 3s but there's still about 8 mins left in the game!
OK, let's get it back on topic. Feel free to start a UK update thread.
Mark 11:23 "For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this MOUNTAIN, `Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will come to pass, he will have whatever he says. NKJ
CatDawg Wrote:OK, let's get it back on topic. Feel free to start a UK update thread.

SORRY! I didn't see anyone posting and i thought since there are so many people viewing this thread that someone might be interested in the game. But, i will stop now.
Lazer Sports Show Wrote:The Bulldogs may not have played the same caliber of teams as Bell, but I have watched all the Bell games and they have weaknesses and make mistakes just like any other team. In a lot of those games, teams moved the ball on them like the Johnson Central game and LC's running game is a lot better than JC's. Just wait and see for yourselves.

There is no way that they are better than JC running game.
leecoukfan Wrote:SORRY! I didn't see anyone posting and i thought since there are so many people viewing this thread that someone might be interested in the game. But, i will stop now.
No problem and you were probably right but just trying to keep in on topic. Confusedhh:
Mark 11:23 "For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this MOUNTAIN, `Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will come to pass, he will have whatever he says. NKJ
We have a very long road ahead of us tomorrow traveling all the way to log mountain. The day we finally establish ourselves as being legit. We can do it guys. GET OFF THE TRACKS!!!! :HitWall::HitWall:
Isn't this great two teams to have this kind of support, almost 1000 replies to this thread .TongueirateSho
Defiant Wrote:We have a very long road ahead of us tomorrow traveling all the way to log mountain. The day we finally establish ourselves as being legit. We can do it guys. GET OFF THE TRACKS!!!! :HitWall::HitWall:

What is with the GET OFF THE TRACKS....I could see it if you were at Estill Co. or somewhere that was the steam engines....but Bulldogs that play on the tracks end up in bad shape.....:dontthink
CATDAD2 Wrote:Isn't this great two teams to have this kind of support, almost 1000 replies to this thread .TongueirateSho

Like you said, it really is AWESOME to see that kind of support for two teams in the Mountains!!
ladycats09 Wrote:What is with the GET OFF THE TRACKS....I could see it if you were at Estill Co. or somewhere that was the steam engines....but Bulldogs that play on the tracks end up in bad shape.....:dontthink

:thatsfunn
It means that we're pulling out of the staion to keep this train rolling you better get off the tracks or we just run you over. Its a metaphor. Do you know what is or do you need an english lesson.
Defiant Wrote:It means that we're pulling out of the staion to keep this train rolling you better get off the tracks or we just run you over. Its a metaphor. Do you know what is or do you need an english lesson.

I don't get the association....I understand what you meant....just wasn't sure why you picked it. Relax, I wasn't being smart.....
I've not seen lc play this season,however I do know there program has done a 180 since last season. Good Luck to both teams..but im guessing a Bell Co win.
Sorry just a little heated bout the game tomorrow.
TrueDawg Wrote:I hope they do. That stuff does not work against Bell. They will be prepared for anything.

Eye for an eye. You show us up we will show you up. It is about the kids. It is a ashame the Coaches let them act the way they did.

Sorry but you're very confusing. You're a LC fan and when someone mentions Lawrence County is going to do a lot of trick plays, onside kicks, etc you respond with this? I'm not buying it.
Bell Co. respects Lawrence and can't wait to share the field with the highly touted Bulldogs. But.......................................................

Lets face some facts. After talking to some Coaches I know up in that part of the state.

1. LC has not faced a team anywhere the caliber of Bell Co. Their best wins of the year would be KC, who Bell had down BIG at the half and Sheldon Clark who Bell destroyed last year and both have basicly the same team back

2. This is manily per man the same two teams that played last year in the playoff's. Before we say LC has improved leaps and bounds do you not think Bell's players have improved some during that same time? Has LC improved enough to make up for 42-0 early in the 1st half?

3. Bell has played Alcoa, Marion, Johnson Central, Whitley, Soddy Daisy and Harlan Co. as non-district games.

LC has played Paintsville, East Ridge, 2 West Virginia schools, and Sheldon Clark

The worst team from Bell's non-district would be LC best Non-district game taking out Sheldon Clark.

LC fans it has been fun but I see no way this game will be close. Sorry but Good luck to ya.
William, you coming to the game?
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:William, you coming to the game?

He'll be there...along with every football fan for 100 miles.
Muney, what is you're obsession with Lawrence County? All season you were down playing the Dawgs and talking about how overrated they were. How you're KC team was going to steam roll the Bulldogs. Lawrence County has proved you wrong up until this point. So you jump on Bell County's coat tails now? It's like this, Lawrence County is a good team. Will they beat Bell County? Maybe not, because Bell County is a GREAT team. That's not changing the fact Lawrence County fans are going to stand behind our team and support them. You're looking for that "HA, I told you so Lawrence County fans" moment. You might just get it this week but LC still kicked KC's :moon:. :Thumbs:
Oh yeah my avatar looks good now. Those dogs will be chasing him all night long!!!
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Oh yeah my avatar looks good now. Those dogs will be chasing him all night long!!!

I hope they see more of the numbers on the back than the front.
  •  Previous
  • 33(current)
  • Next