Poll: Who wins this one.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bell County
58.93%
Lawrence County
41.07%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 26(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County @ Bell County 11/20
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Bell Co High School
Rr 1 Box 88
Pineville, KY 40977
Thanks hope my GPS doesn't let me down. Good luck to you guy's hope we all get to see a GREAT game Friday night.
Dawg days! Wrote:lol...real smart bro. LC will show up ready to play.:devilflam

I'm sure they will...til they're down by 3 TD's after the 1st quarter! BC in a walk.
TrueDawg Wrote:That was what was on the preview smart guy. Confusedhh:

Who is the idiot fan that matched-up Bell's O-line to LC's O-line??? If both offenses are on the field that would be a little strange right?

If not you , somebody made it up!
Warrior Wednesday, 2 more days to the big game. LC is ready
lcgrad2002 Wrote:Warrior Wednesday, 2 more days to the big game. LC is ready

Bell's napping......:yawn:
Hatz Wrote:What are you talking about????

Marion County is more in the center of the state.

Allen County is extreme South and west.

Lone Oak is West.

I think Western is in Louisville.

:HitWall:

I was just wondering about these teams, not where there from...... I wanted to compare them teams to the Mt teams... Could these teams hang with Bell, Boyle, Lex Cath, LC??? :redboxer:
I can't wait for Friday, looks like LC is bringing a pretty good fan base, its gonna be awesome!
easyM Wrote:Bell's napping......:yawn:

I heard they haven't practiced this week....the word is the weather just hasn't been good for being outside.
Too cold and wet for practicing football. Plus the boys can't keep their footing on the tarp.
Batpuff Wrote:They are taking a pep bus and a charter bus both.

so is the charter bus for like anyone....
IMO one of the most important parts of this game will be the first qtr. Bell will come in with the momentum and LC will have to weather the storm. If LC can so not let Bell score in their first drive I think it starts to even the playing field. The dawgs will have to play their game and not let Bells fans and the reputation overwhelm them. If the Dawgs get down on themselfs it could get ugly quick.
dawglc Wrote:so is the charter bus for like anyone....

Pm me if you are interested and I can hook u up with a seat. I think they are 30 for the round trip but gotta know asap!
Hope our cheerleaders are ready 2 do A LOT of push ups Friday night!!!
easyM Wrote:Too cold and wet for practicing football. Plus the boys can't keep their footing on the tarp.

What I can't understand is why we run the sprinkler system under the tarp???
Hunk screwed up the sprinkler system. I can't believe they turned it over to him.
Dawg days! Wrote:IMO one of the most important parts of this game will be the first qtr. Bell will come in with the momentum and LC will have to weather the storm. If LC can so not let Bell score in their first drive I think it starts to even the playing field. The dawgs will have to play their game and not let Bells fans and the reputation overwhelm them. If the Dawgs get down on themselfs it could get ugly quick.

I don't see LC getting down on theirself early. I think with all the hype, emotions, and the will to win this will be a battle from the get go. I think mid 3rd through the 4th qtr. is when everyone has to man up. Looking forward to it.
Dawg days! Wrote:IMO one of the most important parts of this game will be the first qtr. Bell will come in with the momentum and LC will have to weather the storm. If LC can so not let Bell score in their first drive I think it starts to even the playing field. The dawgs will have to play their game and not let Bells fans and the reputation overwhelm them. If the Dawgs get down on themselfs it could get ugly quick.

Bell has maybe scored on the opening posession 2 times this year. They take a series to get going.
Xerxes Wrote:Bell has maybe scored on the opening posession 2 times this year. They take a series to get going.

I'm just trying to think off the top of my head here. I think you might be wrong about that. Not for sure but pretty certain.
It will be the greatest game ever played in the state of kentucky wait and see
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
easyM Wrote:I'm just trying to think off the top of my head here. I think you might be wrong about that. Not for sure but pretty certain.

Whitley Co, Harlan Co, Greenup Co and Rock I think Cory Davenport scored all in the opening drive in these games. Could be more but cant remember.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Whitley Co, Harlan Co, Greenup Co and Rock I think Cory Davenport scored all in the opening drive in these games. Could be more but cant remember.

I don't think we did against Whitley but we did against the rest. It was the second I believe.
easyM Wrote:I don't see LC getting down on theirself early. I think with all the hype, emotions, and the will to win this will be a battle from the get go. I think mid 3rd through the 4th qtr. is when everyone has to man up. Looking forward to it.

Well, it seems that LC takes a series or too themselfs to get going. I hope we can limit their big runs. If LC can keep it a grind it out game i think it's in our favor.
Dawg days! Wrote:Well, it seems that LC takes a series or too themselfs to get going. I hope we can limit their big runs. If LC can keep it a grind it out game i think it's in our favor.

That I think is your best option for sure. We do make big runs but we also grind it out. I think many confuse us a finesse team due to our speed. In all honesty we're more of a power team. That being said, I think that style of play is what you guys have to rely on still yet.
i cant believe they are 26 pages
I agree with you EM. I think we need a grinder to win.

I KNOW you Bell fans won't be down with this but......if LC were to win, would thiis LC season be the biggest football story in the state?

I'm not trash talkin just saying 0-11 to regional champs is remarkable.
Xerxes Wrote:Bell has maybe scored on the opening posession 2 times this year. They take a series to get going.

Maybe the information that you are trying to give is Bell has scored two times this year on the first play of games this year , I have a dvd's of all games except 2 and have watched all the games live except one and if I was guessing they have scored on the first offensive possesion 10 out of 12 times this year . FYI most Bell games they pull off and send the JV in approx. half way through the 3rd quater..I still believe this will be a good game but Bell will pull away quick and make LC a believer. It is a great compliment to Ky. Football to have a fan base like Lawrence Co. you guys have alot to be proud of no doubt you have a great team that you all have enjoyed very much and after seeing your support for your team like on this post if it means anything you have gained respect from Bell County for the love and passion you have for your team hope good sportsmanship and whoever wins we all need to support the mountains:1:
Dawg days! Wrote:Pm me if you are interested and I can hook u up with a seat. I think they are 30 for the round trip but gotta know asap!

ill ride it if they get enough people to go......
Dawg days! Wrote:I agree with you EM. I think we need a grinder to win.

I KNOW you Bell fans won't be down with this but......if LC were to win, would thiis LC season be the biggest football story in the state?

It would have to be the story of the year. Hands down........
easyM Wrote:It would have to be the story of the year. Hands down........

sure would......l
Dawg days! Wrote:I agree with you EM. I think we need a grinder to win.

Even if they don't win (IMO) they are the story of the year.:Thumbs:
  •  Previous
  • 26(current)
  • Next