Poll: Who wins this one.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bell County
58.93%
Lawrence County
41.07%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 25(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County @ Bell County 11/20
Why does everyone keep referring back to the Alcoa game? That was at the very beginning of the season! This is Bell Co vs Lawrence Co and thats all that matters! So what if Bell got beat by Alcoa, it doesn't matter now because i guarantee that Bell is a better football team now!!
Is that place in Barborsville still open I think it was called the Hillbilly rest. I use to come through there a lot and couldn't pass it up good food....
Bassman Wrote:Is that place in Barborsville still open I think it was called the Hillbilly rest. I use to come through there a lot and couldn't pass it up good food....

It is but it moved to a different spot. When you come into Bville from the the Corbin side turn right where Dairy Queen is and stay straight. It will be on your left. I think its at the old Hardee's building downtown.
It is not close to the largest thread ever. However, it has already broken the largest football thread that was set last week in the Knox - Lawrence thread and that was 521 I think.
Mark 11:23 "For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this MOUNTAIN, `Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will come to pass, he will have whatever he says. NKJ
CatDawg Wrote:It is not close to the largest thread ever. However, it has already broken the largest football thread that was set last week in the Knox - Lawrence thread and that was 521 I think.
This thread might make 1,000 post at this rate it's only about Wednesday.
Its Wednesday.... 2 more days!!!
does any lc fans thats going to the game have room for some 1 to ride with them....
let me know.....
I heard rumors about a pep bus not sure if that is happening or not.
Mark 11:23 "For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this MOUNTAIN, `Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will come to pass, he will have whatever he says. NKJ
yea i heard they was but aint that only for kids in the highschool
if anyone is going to he game and has room for someone let me know.........goodluck dawgs
Usually, back many many years ago LOL they would let parents of school kids go. They probably don't anymore
What is the weather forecast for Friday? LC plays very good in the mud, but BC has alot of speed, I look for the stronger team to win, this game will be won on the line of scrimmage. Bell is the real deal and LC wants to be there also, this should be the marquee game in the state Friday night.:Thumbs:
Lawrence County will be tough through the entire 48 minutes, but Bell County will pull out with a second consecutive regional title and 3rd overall in the last 10 years.

Bell County 31
Lawrence Co. 20
CatDawg Wrote:I heard rumors about a pep bus not sure if that is happening or not.
Fan Charter Bus is going. Cost per seat is $31.00. Check at Lisa's Front Porch by noon today.
mommadawg Wrote:Fan Charter Bus is going. Cost per seat is $31.00. Check at Lisa's Front Porch by noon today.
Forgot...student bus going also...can check at high school for details.
Dawg days! Wrote:

Here ya go DAWG FANS......
Fantastic job! Thanks much.
Made alot of trip's to Hazard from Pineville. I like 66 turnoff at Redbird off parkway.66 will take you thru LA right to pineville.
CatDawg Wrote:I heard rumors about a pep bus not sure if that is happening or not.

They are taking a pep bus and a charter bus both.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Dawg days! Wrote:The Alcoa coach said he beat them by running right at them allll game and just physically wore them down. Dont know if we can do it but he gave the receipe that worked once.....

Yes if I was LC that is exactly what I would do! Pound it on the small, weak, and under-maned Bobcat defense. The plan that worked for them (Alcoa) will surely work for you all b/c you all are so big and much stronger than Bell. :Thumbs::Thumbs:
It will work just like it did on KNOX CENTRAL. No worries. Next stop will be Danville for the DAWGS!!!!!!!!!

Bell cannot stop our running game. LOOK AT ALL THE VIDEOS WE ARE UNREAL!!!!!!!!:redboxer:

Plus we want it more!
[SIZE=2]Does anyone know the physical address of the Bell Co. football field so I can just dial in my GPS to get there from Louisa. Thanks for any info or directions. I have been their before but it's been a while
[/SIZE]
I still think BC wins this one. Good luck fellas.
Muney, Sent you a couple of PMs
Hotshot Wrote:Now thats a good classy post! thank you Easy

Thanks Hotshot. We all get ahead of ourselves (me included) and forget this about the boys on the field. Win, lose, or draw we should be proud of all of them. Friday night is special for them regardless of the outcome. It should be very special for us to watch.
Dawg Family Wrote:[SIZE=2]Does anyone know the physical address of the Bell Co. football field so I can just dial in my GPS to get there from Louisa. Thanks for any info or directions. I have been their before but it's been a while
[/SIZE]

Bell Co High School
Rr 1 Box 88
Pineville, KY 40977
old warrior Wrote:What is the weather forecast for Friday? LC plays very good in the mud, but BC has alot of speed, I look for the stronger team to win, this game will be won on the line of scrimmage. Bell is the real deal and LC wants to be there also, this should be the marquee game in the state Friday night.:Thumbs:

High 65
Low 40
SUNNY
delete
TrueDawg Wrote:It will work just like it did on KNOX CENTRAL. No worries. Next stop will be Danville for the DAWGS!!!!!!!!!

Bell cannot stop our running game. LOOK AT ALL THE VIDEOS WE ARE UNREAL!!!!!!!!:redboxer:

Plus we want it more!

Now I loved the videos. Who are the teams that you guys are playing in them?
leecoukfan Wrote:Why does everyone keep referring back to the Alcoa game? That was at the very beginning of the season! This is Bell Co vs Lawrence Co and thats all that matters! So what if Bell got beat by Alcoa, it doesn't matter now because i guarantee that Bell is a better football team now!!

Getting beat adds character to this team. After that game they knew what to work on and get better.
Go Bobcats!
Bell's schedule is much tougher than LC's. LC needs to step up there scehdule a bit. You can't play 1A, 2A schools. What's to gain there?
Bell Co easy
  •  Previous
  • 25(current)
  • Next