Poll: Who wins this one.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bell County
58.93%
Lawrence County
41.07%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 23(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County @ Bell County 11/20
Why is there always a fight on here? Why cant we all just get along? Some of us love to see other fans come to Log Mt, we will feed ya good food have a seat for ya, have a plate ready. And still some of our fans make us look so bad!!!!!!!!
We would like to see some LC fans come over and eat a good BBQ meal talk football, pass some football and get along!!!!:popcorn:
CatDawg Wrote:I totally understand that but how much do you really know about this LC team? Not the one that showed up last year but this one?

I think this is one of the main reasons people doubt we can play. It IS hard to imagine the kind of turn around we have had. What do you think has made made the differnce from last year to this year?
THExBURCHINATER Wrote:After Friday, Bell County will be saying, "Coach Hilton who?"

:lmao: The same Coach Hilton who has won 3 State Championships and has over 350 career wins.
BobCatFan29 Wrote:Why is there always a fight on here? Why cant we all just get along? Some of us love to see other fans come to Log Mt, we will feed ya good food have a seat for ya, have a plate ready. And still some of our fans make us look so bad!!!!!!!!
We would like to see some LC fans come over and eat a good BBQ meal talk football, pass some football and get along!!!!:popcorn:

I agree 100%! It appears we have some knuckelheads that post as well. Maybe BGR should consider a no smack talk ban. Talk trash and get suspended from the board.
Dawg days! Wrote:I think this is one of the main reasons people doubt we can play. It IS hard to imagine the kind of turn around we have had. What do you think has made made the differnce from last year to this year?

I think it's awsome dude, I glad to see another Mt team stay undefeted nothing on my part against LC!!!!!
Dedacation, Pride, Commitment, Discipline, Teamwork all makes a great football team!!!!!!!!:Thumbs:
Dawg days! Wrote:I agree 100%! It appears we have some knuckelheads that post as well. Maybe BGR should consider a no smack talk ban. Talk trash and get suspended from the board.

Be careful what you wish for.....you might get banned as well.

I really don't know what the big deal is.....it's a big game....and a big deal. I'd personally hate to have fans that wouldn't zealously defend their teams honor.
ladycats09 Wrote:Be careful what you wish for.....you might get banned as well.

I really don't know what the big deal is.....it's a big game....and a big deal. I'd personally hate to have fans that wouldn't zealously defend their teams honor.

Look Bell is good and we all know that, but I do have to agree with some... There is some smart*** on here from ALL teams...... Not just us Bobcat fans from ALL....
But we ALL need to give LC a hand for a undefeted season, I'm proud of them!!!!!:Thumbs:
CATDAD2 Wrote:Here is the Bell starting offensive line:
Rt. tackle M. Howard 6'4" 312 lb
Rt. guard B. Couch 6' 1" 249lb
Center C. Marcum 6'2" 261 lb
Left guard B. Marsee 5' 10"262lb
Left tackle J. Collett 6' 3" 234lb
Hope these little boys can hold up to your big O defensive line:lmao:

Lawrence Co keeps talking about having a huge line but by looking at that it seems that both teams' O-lines are similar in size! But, IMO i don't think it matters how physically big you are, it matters how big your HEART and WILL POWER is!!
leecoukfan Wrote:Lawrence Co keeps talking about having a huge line but by looking at that it seems that both teams' O-lines are similar in size! But, IMO i don't think it matters how physically big you, it matters how big your HEART and WILL POWER is!!

That is RIGHT!!!!!:Thumbs:
THExBURCHINATER Wrote:Three more days intill............Bell County's season is over :flush:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Looks like great weather for Fri game. Sunny Hi 65 degrees.
THExBURCHINATER Wrote:After Friday, Bell County will be saying, "Coach Hilton who?"

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Gonna be a perfect day for football, whats the low??
ladycats09 Wrote:Be careful what you wish for.....you might get banned as well.

Didn't say anything about being a fan and talking about the game and defending your team. I'm just tired of looking through all the STUPID post to find something productive.

I defended by LC to you last night for what about a hour? Did it get us anywhere? No......Proving my point there are some people you can't talk with that are be negative and talk about your team no matter what.

Bell County has a fine team...Lawrence County has a fine team...should make for a great one Friday .

This is the last response to you....don't care what you say!!
Heres the actual weather for Fri off weather.com

Fri
Nov 20
Mostly Sunny
High 65°
Low 40°
Dawg days! Wrote:Didn't say anything about being a fan and talking about the game and defending your team. I'm just tired of looking through all the STUPID post to find something productive.

I defended by LC to you last night for what about a hour? Did it get us anywhere? No......Proving my point there are some people you can't talk with that are be negative and talk about your team no matter what.

Bell County has a fine team...Lawrence County has a fine team...should make for a great one Friday .

LOL, u say it brother!!!!!!!:notworthy
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Heres the actual weather for Fri off weather.com

Fri
Nov 20
Mostly Sunny
High 65°
Low 40°

:thanks: gonna be great for the tailgating!!!!!!:Clap:
BobCatFan29 Wrote:Look Bell is good and we all know that, but I do have to agree with some... There is some smart*** on here from ALL teams...... Not just us Bobcat fans from ALL....
But we ALL need to give LC a hand for a undefeted season, I'm proud of them!!!!!:Thumbs:

If LC doesn't pulloff a upset I REALLY do hope Bell wins state. It would be great for a Mtn team. Win again and hopefully we would another shot at the bobcats next season at our place...
Dawg days! Wrote:Didn't say anything about being a fan and talking about the game and defending your team. I'm just tired of looking through all the STUPID post to find something productive.

Both teams are GREAT!!! If they wasnt they wouldnt be playing for a Region Title come Friday night.
BobCatFan29 Wrote:LOL, u say it brother!!!!!!!:notworthy

Let's not get carried away. No one can point the finger without it being pointed back. After friday night I look for us to all be pulling together to cheer on our regions representative for the next friday.
It's not just one poster folks. We could pull up the dirt on all of us. We need to see it both ways.
For all fans if you want to listen to "The Dudley Hilton Show" tonight LIVE tune into 106.3 FM for people that are a 80 mile radius of Pineville. If you live farther you can listen online at http://www.thebig1063.com
BobCatFan29 Wrote::thanks: gonna be great for the tailgating!!!!!!:Clap:

Time you guys gonna fire up the grills? I might try to vome early. We know you all can play but can ya cook?:Clap:
easyM Wrote:Let's not get carried away. No one can point the finger without it being pointed back. After friday night I look for us to all be pulling together to cheer on our regions representative for the next friday.
It's not just one poster folks. We could pull up the dirt on all of us. We need to see it both ways.

Right,

You are exactly right for once....
Dawg days! Wrote:Time you guys gonna fire up the grills? I might try to vome early. We know you all can play but can ya cook?:Clap:

Oh yea I can cook my friend,, we will start about 5pm.
it will take a few for the ribs......:Clap:
Dawg days! Wrote:If LC doesn't pulloff a upset I REALLY do hope Bell wins state. It would be great for a Mtn team. Win again and hopefully we would another shot at the bobcats next season at our place...

Same goes for you guys. If you win Friday I will be pulling for you guys!!
BobCatFan29 Wrote:Oh yea I can cook my friend,, we will start about 5pm.
it will take a few for the ribs......:Clap:

I might try to come early. Shake some hands, talk some football and watch a awesome high school fb game.
The only way that LC has a chance to win this game is if someone kidnaps Bells Varsity or if God himself comes down and touches LC.(lol) The stars would have to be in perfect algianment. No disrespect to LC. You have a good team and a great turn around season. As bad as I hate to admit it Bell is in a different league this year than anyone in our region. However, in the case that those things actually happen I want to be their to see the upset. (Not going to happen) Bell 49 LC 0 (6 or 12 if Bell puts in their jv in before the 4th quarter) Again, congrats on an awsome season. By the way I am not Bell or LC fan. Can I still come early and get some grub? (lol)
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ydAwFGs2xU"]YouTube- Hunter James[/ame]
Dawg days! Wrote:

Nice video footage!!
  •  Previous
  • 23(current)
  • Next