Poll: Who wins this one.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bell County
58.93%
Lawrence County
41.07%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 21(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County @ Bell County 11/20
Just wanted to be #600. You guys are getting close and loving now.
I think we're just tired of the thread and want to get along so it will end. LOL GO DAWGS!
Mark 11:23 "For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this MOUNTAIN, `Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will come to pass, he will have whatever he says. NKJ
601 and counting..... :popcorn:
Well both of you were off. LOL Now back to the rest of the story and the topic.
Mark 11:23 "For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this MOUNTAIN, `Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will come to pass, he will have whatever he says. NKJ
any LC fans going to be tailgating??
All is welcome to tailgate with us, having RIBS, tater salad, polish sausage, onions & peppers ect? Hope to meet some fine folks from LC, have a safe trip to Log Mt.......:Clap:
Bell easy in this one. Good luck to both teams.
BobCatFan29 Wrote:any LC fans going to be tailgating??
All is welcome to tailgate with us, having RIBS, tater salad, polish sausage, onions & peppers ect? Hope to meet some fine folks from LC, have a safe trip to Log Mt.......:Clap:
Man oh man I'll be there. Where will you be set up?
I might have to fake being sick and call in at work just to come and eat. LOL

LC was thinking about calling school off early on Friday to let everyone have time to make it to the game, but they have decided to not do that now. If parents wait to get the kids after school it will put it close on many getting their by gametime.
dawgbyte02 Wrote:Man oh man I'll be there. Where will you be set up?

In the back of baseball feild and the end of the parking lot, close to where the busses will park..... Bring your own drinks!!!!
CatDawg Wrote:I might have to fake being sick and call in at work just to come and eat. LOL

LC was thinking about calling school off early on Friday to let everyone have time to make it to the game, but they have decided to not do that now. If parents wait to get the kids after school it will put it close on many getting their by gametime.

I think they should let them out. It sure is a big game.
How far of a drive is it for LC??
CatDawg Wrote:I might have to fake being sick and call in at work just to come and eat. LOL

I think they should let them out. It sure is a big game.

Sorry...didn't mean to double post this.
By car you can make it under 3 hours. I made the trip last year. 1 of the few of course. Can't wait to shut up the arrogant fans and players.
Bulldogs will be leaving town at 10:45
easyM Wrote:There's only one way that LC can win this game. That's to play in it and they will friday night. They deserve the right to play for the regional title.
That being said, Bell will still be hungry. It's our house and our regional and state title on the line. We still own both of those as of now. Lawrence gets the first crack at it friday night. I just hope either way we both come out healthy and grateful enough to enjoy the year we have had.

I think for LC to have a shot they have to make it into a grind I'd out physical game and sustained some long drives to keep bell offense off the field.

To be honest I'm more concerned about your QB than your RB.
TrueDawg Wrote:Goldsmith's basically ran this program of ours in the ground. But that is neither here or there. This is about our upcoming REGIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP.

WE WANT IT MORE!
Billy Goldsmith started this program on it's short tradition then Chuke took it to a new level, with questionable methods and then Mcpeek continued and had the parents and administrators left the program alone it would have been fine. The folks got rid of Mcpeek even though Mcpeek had winning seasons every year and brought back Goldsmith. Goldsmiths only downfall was letting all the parents run the program. At times there were as many parents on the sidelines as players and all of them were coaching. Very confusing to players. Goldsmith is a good coach but to nice of a man. Mcpeek and Goldsmith did more for the students as far as continuing their education than any other teacher or administator at Lawrence County. The current football staff has a tremendous football IQ, all played college football and seems to care about the student more than the athlete. The education is and always has been more important than the sport or the game. The sport is just one small part of the whole individual and it is all of our responsability to try to help these young people become productive members of society.
For the winners I mean Dawgs
LC Offense
OT 6' 5" 275
OG 6'1" 240
OC 6' 310
OG 6' 265 (Best LINEMAN IN THE STATE OF KY!!!! Bell will be dominated)
OT 6'1 210
FB 6'1" 240
RB 5' 11" 175
RB 5'9 170
TE 6'3" 215

What will Bell's defense look like compared to these Big boys? They better "GET OFF THE TRACKS" if not they will GET RAN OVER!!!!!!!!
It will be a tall order for Lawrence County to beat Bell County. LC must keep from turning the ball over, limit the penalties to a minimum, and move the ball effectively. By moving the ball, LC can keep the high powered Bobcat offense off the field. I think LC can hold the Bell County running back in check, but they probably will give up some big plays too. The biggest key for LC is moving the ball on the ground and running the clock. They don't want to be in a shootout with this Bell County team. I can't pick against my Dawgs so I will go with
LC 20
BC 17
The entire Bulldog team will have to play mistake free. Never give up and keep playing you're game. Bell County can be beaten regardless of peoples opinion. LC will have to play to their potential to win though.
TrueDawg Wrote:For the winners I mean Dawgs
LC Offense
OT 6' 5" 275
OG 6'1" 240
OC 6' 310
OG 6' 265 (Best LINEMAN IN THE STATE OF KY!!!! Bell will be dominated)
OT 6'1 210
FB 6'1" 240
RB 5' 11" 175
RB 5'9 170
TE 6'3" 215

What will Bell's defense look like compared to these Big boys? They better "GET OFF THE TRACKS" if not they will GET RAN OVER!!!!!!!!

OMG!!! They are huge. Bell needs to forfeit. :igiveup::igiveup:

Bell defense.
DL 160
DL 160
DL 155
DL 150

and that is the biggest kids. Man they are surely doomed. :lmao:
delete
TrueDawg Wrote:By car you can make it under 3 hours. I made the trip last year. 1 of the few of course. Can't wait to shut up the arrogant fans and players.

I'm sure many await to see you shut up as well..........
It's all love today. Go fly away.
Defensive Line:

Mills 6'1 190 DE
Lowe 6'2 193 DE
Lawson 6'1 240 DL
Carton 6'0 210 DL

Very Very fast players. Not real big but athletic and fast to the ball. Carton was our second go to RB last year on the Championship team.
TrueDawg Wrote:Bell has not seen the size and strength of anyone like the DAWGS.

OL 6' 5" 275
6'1" 240
6' 310
6' 265
6'1 210

I don't Bell can match up with that???

Also I know they can't move the ball on our defense. We will simply beat them on the Line of Scrimage.

Here is the Bell starting offensive line:
Rt. tackle M. Howard 6'4" 312 lb
Rt. guard B. Couch 6' 1" 249lb
Center C. Marcum 6'2" 261 lb
Left guard B. Marsee 5' 10"262lb
Left tackle J. Collett 6' 3" 234lb
Hope these little boys can hold up to your big O defensive line:lmao:

I agree a game like this they do need to let school out early. If I was the parents I would just check the kids out and leave town!
To the Lawrence County fans. The best way I have found to get there is by going down the Daniel Boone Parkway/Rt80 in Pburg. Take that until you get to the Hyden exit. It will be Rt 421. Continue on that road for a while and you will go west (turn right on 221). This will bring you into Pineville. Turn left on 25E (South) and that will bring you to Bell County High School. It's about 3 hours, a little less depending on how fast you drive. Good luck on the trip down and be safe.
CATDAD2 Wrote:Here is the Bell starting offensive line:
Rt. tackle M. Howard 6'4" 312 lb
Rt. guard B. Couch 6' 1" 249lb
Center C. Marcum 6'2" 261 lb
Left guard B. Marsee 5' 10"262lb
Left tackle J. Collett 6' 3" 234lb
Hope these little boys can hold up to your big O defensive line:lmao:

It's official....Bell will win easily now...I don't know how I missed this before: LC O-line = 1300lbs.
BC O-line = 1363lbs.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Try our offensive line.

Marcum 6'2 240
Howard 6'4 305
Collett 6'3 240
Miracle 6'0 230

QB behind that line Madon 6'4

We have 3 big, fat ole boys that weigh well over 300 too but we can't get their big rumps in a uniform. We're going to use tater sacks for their pants. Don't know about the shirts just yet.
WildDawg Wrote:To the Lawrence County fans. The best way I have found to get there is by going down the Daniel Boone Parkway/Rt80 in Pburg. Take that until you get to the Hyden exit. It will be Rt 421. Continue on that road for a while and you will go west (turn right on 221). This will bring you into Pineville. Turn left on 25E (South) and that will bring you to Bell County High School. It's about 3 hours, a little less depending on how fast you drive. Good luck on the trip down and be safe.

Be very careful on 421 and 221 if you come this way. It probably is the fastest, but there are coal trucks and about a million curves.
easyM Wrote:We have 3 big, fat ole boys that weigh well over 300 too but we can't get their big rumps in a uniform. We're going to use tater sacks for their pants. Don't know about the shirts just yet.

CATDAD2 has the better list. I was trying to come up with it in my head. Didnt have the info with me to get it correct.
ladycats09 Wrote:Be very careful on 421 and 221 if you come this way. It probably is the fastest, but there are coal trucks and about a million curves.

Along with a bunch of logging trucks the last time I made the trip. It's a curvy road, but the fastest way.
  •  Previous
  • 21(current)
  • Next