Poll: Who wins this one.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bell County
58.93%
Lawrence County
41.07%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 19(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County @ Bell County 11/20
ladycats09 Wrote:I haven't put anyone down...except maybe you.

OMG...How can you say that??? Like I said...Other people on this thread have pointed YOU out as a trouble maker. Your a football mom talking about things you know nothing about....
Dawg days! Wrote:OMG...How can you say that??? Like I said...Other people on this thread have pointed YOU out as a trouble maker. Your a football mom talking about things you know nothing about....

:please:
ladycats09 Wrote:I guess this is how you are respectful.....

To get respect you have to give it. He did not give it by saying what he said....So, why should I ?
Dawg days! Wrote:OMG...How can you say that??? Like I said...Other people on this thread have pointed YOU out as a trouble maker. Your a football mom talking about things you know nothing about....

How about your classy Biblical reference??? no further comment?

I get your enthusiasm....but not sure you will ever understand that I pick Bell....not because I don't like your team.....I just feel we are better.
Dawg days! Wrote:To get respect you have to give it. He did not give it by saying what he said....So, why should I ?

Again....it isn't disrespectful to think Bell is going to win....not sure what makes you think that...
ladycats09 Wrote:How about your classy Biblical reference??? no further comment?

I get your enthusiasm....but not sure you will ever understand that I pick Bell....not because I don't like your team.....I just feel we are better.

Classy biblical reference? What are you talking about? But, like usual you are the one two point something out and be negative towards somebody else. That is my problem with you. Im cool with people giving their opinion. I can only take so much of people saying negative things over and over.
:yawn:
ladycats09 Wrote:Again....it isn't disrespectful to think Bell is going to win....not sure what makes you think that...

I think he said Bell was going to whip us all over the field and put us on the bus....

Reaaaaaal classy right there.
Dawg days! Wrote:Classy biblical reference? What are you talking about? But, like usual you are the one two point something out and be negative towards somebody else. That is my problem with you. Im cool with people giving their opinion. I can only take so much of people saying negative things over and over.

Gatoraid to wine....sound familiar?

Let's just agree to disagree. I hope you have a safe trip.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Once again no one is making you read this thread. If its out of hand to much for you dont read it!!!!

Nope, just got back on to see if there were any new predictions and thoughts, should have known better I guess. If you wanna continue to act like a *******, go ahead, that's your problem.
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH
ladycats09 Wrote:How about your classy Biblical reference??? no further comment?

Lets just agree to disagree. If Bell wins I will graciously clap and wish them the best of luck.
Well before this gets Way out of hand let's get this on topic of the game and game only. Warning to all and both sides no reason to get suspended and not be able to talk about this game the next few days.
Mark 11:23 "For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this MOUNTAIN, `Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will come to pass, he will have whatever he says. NKJ
CatDawg Wrote:Well before this gets Way out of hand let's get this on topic of the game and game only. Warning to all and both sides no reason to get suspended and not be able to talk about this game the next few days.

way ahead of you big dawg......we are meeting for tail gated grub.:Thumbs:
well it is getting closer and closer 4 days left
I can't wait until friday comes so that both teams can do their own talking on the field and watch two great teams go at it for a chance to make it to the semifinals of the Class 4A Playoffs! I'm routing for the BOBCATS!!! But i just wanna say good luck to both teams!
leecoukfan Wrote:I can't wait until friday comes so that both teams can do their own talking on the field and watch two great teams go at it for a chance to make it to the semifinals of the Class 4A Playoffs!

^This.
It's amazing how some people (not naming anyone) feel it is necessary to act the way they have on a message board about 15-19 year old young men. No one's predictions are worth the paper it would take to print them out. This game will be decided by two teams that have earned the right to be in this game. No matter how vigorously anyone attempts to prognosticate the outcome of this game, the young men and coaches from these two schools will decide that independently from what ANYONE can predict. Either team COULD win, but all that matters is what happens on Friday. Give it a rest and here's to hoping the young men play the game the right way on Friday.

Disclaimer:
Regardless of what leecoukfan has said previously in this thread (I have no idea what exactly they may have said) , while in sunday school, or over a cold beer, the quote above is what I agree with. Root for your team, respect others' opinions, and enjoy the moment.
Hey Alcoa is great......but you cannot put yourself or your team in the same sentence with that team......HEY LAWRENCE YOU ARE NO ALCOA.........:Thumbs:
Cope Wrote:^This.
It's amazing how some people (not naming anyone) feel it is necessary to act the way they have on a message board about 15-19 year old young men. No one's predictions are worth the paper it would take to print them out. This game will be decided by two teams that have earned the right to be in this game. No matter how vigorously anyone attempts to prognosticate the outcome of this game, the young men and coaches from these two schools will decide that independently from what ANYONE can predict. Either team COULD win, but all that matters is what happens on Friday. Give it a rest and here's to hoping the young men play the game the right way on Friday.

Disclaimer:
Regardless of what leecoukfan has said previously in this thread (I have no idea what exactly they may have said) , while in sunday school, or over a cold beer, the quote above is what I agree with. Root for your team, respect others' opinions, and enjoy the moment.

Thanks, I'm glad you agree Cope!
4ThePlayerz Wrote:Hey Alcoa is great......but you cannot put yourself or your team in the same sentence with that team......HEY LAWRENCE YOU ARE NO ALCOA.........:Thumbs:
You can read but you need to comprehend what you are reading. No one thinks LC is anywhere near Alcoa. The comments about Alcoa was about how Bell felt they were treated by Alcoa as far as getting respect and now the shoe is on the other foot. Bell is the Alcoa of this thread and LC maybe the Bell in that they are trying to get the same respect from Bell fans that they tried to get from Alcoa fans.

Just like on a given day I still think Bell could beat Alcoa I also think LC could beat Bell. If either happened it would be an upset but it could happen.
Mark 11:23 "For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this MOUNTAIN, `Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will come to pass, he will have whatever he says. NKJ
Cope Wrote:^This.

Disclaimer:
Couldn't agree more.:Thumbs:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvWYnW51P0g"]YouTube- Tunnel 2[/ame]
Is there any rain in the forecast on Log Mtn for this matchup? TongueirateSho
as far as we know no rain but its 3 days away
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
If it rains which team do you guys think it favors? IMO gotta be LC since Bell is faster and we are more of a power team.
PLEASE GOD.....Let it rain all day Friday....
TrueDawg Wrote:Bell has not seen the size and strength of anyone like the DAWGS.

OL 6' 5" 275
6'1" 240
6' 310
6' 265
6'1 210

I don't Bell can match up with that???

Also I know they can't move the ball on our defense. We will simply beat them on the Line of Scrimage.

Let see....Alcoa, Marion, Johnson Central, and Bigger than that Soddy Daisy. Just to name a few.
Rain possible for the rest of the week through Sunday except for Friday. However, it is three days out so who knows.
Xerxes Wrote:Let see....Alcoa, Marion, Johnson Central, and Bigger than that Soddy Daisy. Just to name a few.
I couldn't find much out about Soddy Daisy, was wondering if you had any of their details, class, record any history?
I believe a 6A school from Chat. Tn. ended maybe 5-5. Very Big. Not very good this year but has a tradition rich program.
Dawg days! Wrote:PLEASE GOD.....Let it rain all day Friday....

It won't matter because Bell will have their feild dry with the tarp.
  •  Previous
  • 19(current)
  • Next