Poll: Who wins this one.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bell County
58.93%
Lawrence County
41.07%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 11(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County @ Bell County 11/20
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Here are some stats between both teams in 12 games.

Bell Co:
SO RB Cory Davenport 1,624 rushing yards 25 Td's
JR FB Hilton 502 rushing yards 8 Td's

JR QB Madon 61 out of 102 passes 1,301 passing yards 17 Td's 2 Int's

JR WR Cody Davenport 21 receptions 567 receiving yards 9 Td's
SR WR Matt Raines 18 receptions 363 receiving yards 4 Td's

Lawrence Co:
SR RB Pack 1,572 rushing yards 27 Td's
JR RB James 936 rushing yards 13 Td's
FR RB Bentley 608 rushing yards 5 Td's

SO QB Kiser 43 out of 77 passes 737 passing yards 10 Td's 4 Int's

SR WR Frasher 17 receptions 351 receiving yards 4 Td's
SR WR Mills 13 receptions 248 receiving yards 5 Td's

Oh how many carries for the RB's for LC? Anybody can get 1500 yrds rushing if they carry the ball 30 times a game. Bells RB's have very few carries and get that many yds. Davenport had over 110 yds rushing in just two carries against Rock Friday night. Looking at it on paper tells nothing!
Bell Boys Fan Wrote:Oh how many carries for the RB's for LC? Anybody can get 1500 yrds rushing if they carry the ball 30 times a game. Bells RB's have very few carries and get that many yds. Davenport had over 110 yds rushing in just two carries against Rock Friday night. Looking at it on paper tells nothing!

If looking at it on paper tells nothing then why did you waste your time even posting that? Sheesh!!!:ChairHit:
I think a lot of people need to understand that these people are human first of all, second they are just kids even though some of them act very mature for their age. Both teams can and have made mistakes but that's what makes people better not only as a player but as a coach. Both teams are really good and have accomplished a lot to get here.Any team is beatable at anytime, you have to have that "want to" inside you and you have to give it everything you got every play,every down,every quarter, and every game, and the team to do that is going to win. Bell County won this game last year because they wanted it more, but let's see who wants it more this year?

Can you hear that?
Can you see that?
Can you feel that?

That's the Bulldog express coming to your town next!!!
leecoukfan Wrote:That video of Cody Davenport is BADASS!! Awesome post Just Sayin!!

I believe that video was last year on the 2008 team....and to think his younger brother Cory is the really fast one!!!:1:
That Davenport kid looks really good, but watching that film that defender is slow and he sucks!Lol LC's defense is a lot faster than that and Turner O' brian is one of the head hunters on this defense at safety.
Bell Boys Fan Wrote:Oh how many carries for the RB's for LC? Anybody can get 1500 yrds rushing if they carry the ball 30 times a game. Bells RB's have very few carries and get that many yds. Davenport had over 110 yds rushing in just two carries against Rock Friday night. Looking at it on paper tells nothing!

Well Cory Davenport had 180 yards rushing on 11 carries in 2 quarters of play against Rock on Fri. Thats 16 yards per carry for Cory.

Davenport 1,624 rushing yards on 162 carries. 10 yards per carry.
Hilton 480 rushing yards on 56 carries. 8.5 yards per carry.
Mills 239 rushing yards on 28 carries. 8.5 yards per carry.
Collett 201 rushing yards on 28 carries. 7 yards per carry.

Pack 1,572 rushing yards on 194 carries. 8 yards per carry.
James 936 rushing yards on 115 carries. 8 yards per carry.
Bentley 608 rushing yards on 63 carries. 9.5 yards per carry.
In the Greenup Co game Sophomore Cory Davenport ran for 102 yards and three touchdowns "ONLY" on six carries!!! This kid is unbelievable everytime he touches the ball. Thats 17 yards per carry in this game.
Always_A_Lion Wrote:I hate to say it, but I think it's too late for mutual respect of one another.Too bad, because this should be a really good game.

I think the players and coaches have mutual respect for each other. Unfortunatly all programs have some fans that really tarnish what the kids work for and that is a program to be respected. Both programs are used to winning and have a rich tradition. Unfortunatly both programs have a few fans on here that really make their programs look bad. I know for LC any chance we might have had to fly in under the radar is shot because we've got a couple of folks that run their mouth so much they or walking bulliten board material! I won't go down that path about some of Bells posters on here. Both have some great posters but the bad apples make it hard for the good posters.
Looking forward to a great night of Eastern KY football! Should be another physical game. Hope our fans have safe travels.
For everyone that would like to listen to the Dudley Hilton Show it will be live at 7pm on Tuesday. You can listen by radio or online. Its on 106.3 fm or online at http://www.thebig1063.com.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:For everyone that would like to listen to the Dudley Hilton Show it will be live at 7pm on Tuesday. You can listen by radio or online. Its on 106.3 fm or online at www.thebig1063.com.
Would I be correct to expect them to cover the game as well?
CatDawg Wrote:Would I be correct to expect them to cover the game as well?

Yes they will carry the game also. Very good coverage and station to listen to.
Thanks for the info. Looks like I'll be working and needing something to listen to come Friday.
Cant wait to see the 63 point improved team to check in the hilton at 12-0......Afraid they will "pack" out an extra bag labeled 12-1......:thanks:for your business
BellCoBobcat Wrote:I believe that video was last year on the 2008 team....and to think his younger brother Cory is the really fast one!!!:1:

Is that Ben Madon on there throwing those bombs in the video?
4ThePlayerz Wrote:Cant wait to see the 63 point improved team to check in the hilton at 12-0......Afraid they will "pack" out an extra bag labeled 12-1......:thanks:for your business
See it is very likely we lose this game. Its not the end of the world but this is the thing once again you guys can't even fathom the chance that LC could just possibly win this game. That is what kills me and most everyone in 4A you don't give anyone else any credit whatsoever. No matter what they've done.
The Dawgs have played great all season.This team has worked long and hard to get to this position.They are ready for this win. They will leave it all on the field. LC fans believe in this team and will be there to support them because we BELIEVE. Bell...you need to have some respect. Pride commeth before a fall.
Mark 11:23 "For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, `Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will come to pass, he will have whatever he says. NKJ
I have alot more respect for LC after they dismantled GC, but Bell took it easy on us at Log Mountain, Bell has alot of team speed, especially on the D-line, and the sophmore running back has speed and is a shifty runner, plus Carton has 2 weeks rest, and should play Friday, my son has played against both teams, and says Bell is better, LC will have to play their best game to have a chanch, remember to be the champ, you have to beat the champ, home field advantage, also will have an impact on this game, good luck Dawgs.:biggrin:
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:For everyone that would like to listen to the Dudley Hilton Show it will be live at 7pm on Tuesday. You can listen by radio or online. Its on 106.3 fm or online at http://www.thebig1063.com.

Thanks fo the info. If I don't have to take Jr to basketball practice, I'll tune in. :Thumbs:
old warrior Wrote:I have alot more respect for LC after they dismantled GC, but Bell took it easy on us at Log Mountain, Bell has alot of team speed, especially on the D-line, and the sophmore running back has speed and is a shifty runner, plus Carton has 2 weeks rest, and should play Friday, my son has played against both teams, and says Bell is better, LC will have to play their best game to have a chanch, remember to be the champ, you have to beat the champ, home field advantage, also will have an impact on this game, good luck Dawgs.:biggrin:

Was told by somebody yesterday who has access to ALOT of game tape (Not a LC coach) that they were watching film of the GC/Bell game. Said GC kept trying to run the ball between the tackles even though Bell was stacking the box. Makes you wonder......
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjBaxqGMvWQ"]YouTube- Shane Pack[/ame]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Opinions are debatable. Facts are not. Here is a fact. LC has a better chance of getting a call from the NFL to guest appear in the superbowl than they have a chance at beating Bell. Unless Bell decides to play their cheerleaders, this one is as good as done. Bell by 3TDs unless they upset Dudley and he decides to punish them.

Bell has what LC lacks: speed. LC is big and strong but man for man Bell is just as big and far faster. KC showed up on their home field without their top offensive lineman and still moved the ball on them. KC's defense could not stop Bell at all and we had no problem forcing many punts from LC.

I'm a Bell hater from way back. But having played both teams I can assure you Bell will win this game going away. Good luck to both but LC should be sure to bring plenty of that rap music you like to dance to for the long bus ride home. It may do something to ease the pain of the royal butt kicking you are bound for.
What eased KC long ride home after they was thrashed by Lawrence? Ice packs I bet, and pain meds.
This video confirms what I was told at the end of the game. LC fans want to call KC sore losers? Pot calling the kettle black ...it goes both ways!!!!!
Bell rolls!
Bell 28
LC 0
Knox Central is a Quality Team. Conj: to Lawrence Co. you have had a great season. The Ride is over when you go to Log Mountian. Bell 35 LC 7
Can you say Bulletin Board material. WOW this is amazing that the coaches allows this type behavior. I guess when you have not been where they are now, you really don't know how to act.
It was a good celebration, big deal guys let the kids celebrate. These seniors only won 3 games before the season, and LC knows how to win and knows how to act. We have been there plenty of times.
Dawg days! Wrote:Was told by somebody yesterday who has access to ALOT of game tape (Not a LC coach) that they were watching film of the GC/Bell game. Said GC kept trying to run the ball between the tackles even though Bell was stacking the box. Makes you wonder......

Yea, GC threw the game. LC runs between the tackles......... makes you wonder........
Lc runs between the tackles and to the outside and there is a lot of plays that no one has seen yet.
  •  Previous
  • 11(current)
  • Next