Poll: Who wins this one.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bell County
58.93%
Lawrence County
41.07%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 10(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County @ Bell County 11/20
JustSayin, can you put some of Cody Davenport and Matt Raines on there too?
The Mighty Bobcats will be overlooking the Dawgs and they will slip in and crush the CATS with the OL play and running of the Big Dawg Pack.
Bell by 20.
Bell by 40
Bell should win this one because coach hilton will have them playing their A game and they will be ready to go
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
20, 40 do I hear 60.
CatDawg Wrote:20, 40 do I hear 60.

**** might as well say 100
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-fS7DKMiog"]YouTube- #1 Larry West[/ame]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
TrueDawg Wrote:The Mighty Bobcats will be overlooking the Dawgs and they will slip in and crush the CATS with the OL play and running of the Big Dawg Pack.

Bell has a great D Line. The OL better be ready.
[YOUTUBE="bell county's cody davenport as a soph."]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1i26pniOPrw[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE="cody davenport as a soph."]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1i26pniOPrw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1i26pniOPrw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
Here are some stats between both teams in 12 games.

Bell Co:
SO RB Cory Davenport 1,624 rushing yards 25 Td's
JR FB Hilton 502 rushing yards 8 Td's

JR QB Madon 61 out of 102 passes 1,301 passing yards 17 Td's 2 Int's

JR WR Cody Davenport 21 receptions 567 receiving yards 9 Td's
SR WR Matt Raines 18 receptions 363 receiving yards 4 Td's

Lawrence Co:
SR RB Pack 1,572 rushing yards 27 Td's
JR RB James 936 rushing yards 13 Td's
FR RB Bentley 608 rushing yards 5 Td's

SO QB Kiser 43 out of 77 passes 737 passing yards 10 Td's 4 Int's

SR WR Frasher 17 receptions 351 receiving yards 4 Td's
SR WR Mills 13 receptions 248 receiving yards 5 Td's
Just a little taste for the Bobcat fans on what is coming to Log Mountain. I expect the party to last a little longer. :redboxer:

[YOUTUBE="<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HOlTYZO-cmo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HOlTYZO-cmo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>"][/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="LC celebrate"][nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOlTYZO-cmo"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia][/YOUTUBE]
Lawrence Co is deffinitely the toughest and best Kentucky team that Bell Co will have faced all year! This will be a big challenge for Bell, as far as the scoring in this game goes i think it will kinda resemble the Bell Co vs Marion Co game. Obviously Bell is a better team now but i think it will be the first close game that Bell Co has had since then. I'm gonna say:

Bell Co-35
Lawrence Co-21
dang not sure what happened.
That video of Cody Davenport is BADASS!! Awesome post Just Sayin!!
leecoukfan Wrote:Lawrence Co is deffinitely the toughest and best Kentucky team that Bell Co will have faced all year! This will be a big challenge for Bell, as far as the scoring in this game goes i think it will kinda resemble the Bell Co vs Marion Co game. Obviously Bell is a better team now but i think it will be the first close game that Bell Co has had since then. I'm gonna say:

Bell Co-35
Lawrence Co-21

Actually I think Marion Co has been and will be the toughest Kentucky opponent until the State Semi game. Marion Co is 10-2 with loses to 4A Bell Co and 6A Nelson Co.
leecoukfan Wrote:Lawrence Co is deffinitely the toughest and best Kentucky team that Bell Co will have faced all year! This will be a big challenge for Bell, as far as the scoring in this game goes i think it will kinda resemble the Bell Co vs Marion Co game. Obviously Bell is a better team now but i think it will be the first close game that Bell Co has had since then. I'm gonna say:

Bell Co-35
Lawrence Co-21

The Marion Co game Bell Co led 26-7 with about 6 min to go in the game. Dudley started putting the subs in and the game got out of hand with them. Dudley had to go back and put the varsity back in. That game wasnt as close as the score shows.
TrueDawg the same thing happened with my video of Cory Davenport as a freshman, not sure what happened to it.
I am not sure. Working on it. The vids are nice but those boys have not seen speed until they see our surprise from WVA. in Larry West.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Actually I think Marion Co has been and will be the toughest Kentucky opponent until the State Semi game. Marion Co is 10-2 with loses to 4A Bell Co and 6A Nelson Co.

Truthfully i was going to say that but i didn't want to get an arguement started, so i just gave the benefit of the doubt to Lawrence Co.
I am routing for you guys in this one and throughout the rest of the playoffs!! I would love to see Bell Co repeat as Champs!! So good luck and Go Bobcats!!
Tate Smith and myself will be making the long trip early Friday to get set up at the field, we want to make sure we have a spot to film from and have power. We will be bringing a tent to broadcast under. Good luck to the Bulldogs from us here at thelevisalazer.com

WE BELIEVE!!!!!
TrueDawg Wrote:I am not sure. Working on it. The vids are nice but those boys have not seen speed until they see our surprise from WVA. in Larry West.

OK I have to say this.. I am a LC fan but Larry West isnt the fastest kid on the LC team let alone the football field unless he runs like a running back should. When he tries to juke you it doesnt work well for him BUT when he hits the hole running as hard as he can its almost impossible to catch him. The one thing that gets to me about Larry ( whom is a great athlete ) is that if he ran hard every play he could be straight up dangerous.
I agree with you there StrayBullet, Larry has shown glimpses oh how dangerous he could be, but at other times not saying anything bad just saying he could run harder. He has the talent,speed,power, and most of football IQ which helps out a lot. I believe Hunter James is underrrated as a back.
Lazer Sports Show Wrote:I agree with you there StrayBullet, Larry has shown glimpses oh how dangerous he could be, but at other times not saying anything bad just saying he could run harder. He has the talent,speed,power, and most of football IQ which helps out a lot. I believe Hunter James is underrrated as a back.

James is going to be a straight up STUD next year..more than likely the best RB in the District..West has SOOO MUCH potential if he would just run hard. Its almost sick to see all the potential oozing out of that boys ears if he gave 100% every play.
CatDawg Wrote:Let's see we each played Knox and they came within 28 of Bell County. This is what kills most Bell County posters with everyone else. You guys are a great team no argument but some of the post are just crazy. You show you don't know what your talking about right there. The schedule thing is so old LC has now beaten two teams from your own district that you guys were saying were so great just two weeks ago and then again last week. Additionally, Bell beat Johnson Central by 20 that lost at home to Sheldon Clark the week after they lost to LC. So I think your no one would come within 40 is bull if for no other reason Knox Central did.

You can't even go there with Knox and Bell!!!! Bell's JV played most of the 4the quarter and Coach Hilton just has to much respect for the former Bell Coach, Coach Mills to go running the score up. Take it however you want, but Bell could have streched that score wayyyyy on out at will if the Varsity had been left in to do so. :lmao:
dawglc Wrote:dude shane pack will rush for 120+ yards and hunter james will rush for 150 on u all larry west kr td.............go dawgs..... bel will go do 18-16........

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
It's so funny that all these Bell fans can get on here and say how bad they are going to beat LC, but as soon as any LC fan says anything Bell fans are back on here bashing them, Everyone get a grip we are not the ones playing out there and the kids on both teams respect each other and they know how big this game is.We all can say oh our team is going to win and why and by how much but really how do we know?Both teams are playing great ball right now or they wouldn't be here. Congratulations to both teams to making this far. Bell is a tough team and LC knows that and are ready for the challenge.But Bell County don't think because this LC has the same players from last year that they are the same, because they are not at all. Last year you all didn't see Hunter James at all, or Caleb Bentley, or Larry West so go out and prepare and have a good week of practice and we will see you Friday.Go BULLDOGS!!!
CatDawg Wrote:Well if your old enough to be a dad then you should realize things do change from week to week much less from year to year. Do I think LC can win this game CERTAINLY. Do I think Bell County can win this game same answer. However, Bell fans expect LC to go into the locker room and tell our kids to enjoy the trip and the day or half day out of school because this is the last game of the year boys. It was nice but we can't win this so just enjoy the day.

Everyone knows if you go in thinking your beat then your beat. If you go in thinking you can win then you certainly can. Anyone that has watched sports for over a year in any decade as seen greater upsets than it would be for Lawrence "without the extra E" beat Bell County. Yes Bell County is good but get over yourself's your not an NFL caliber team like most seem to think. Does Lawrence County have a chance YES THEY DO and sometimes that is all it takes. So go ahead plan on getting dressed at halftime again this year. Heck it may happen but then again stranger things have happened. Lawrence County doesn't have to part the Red Sea come Friday Night they have to beat another high school football team made up of teenage kids just like them.

Come on now. We're not saying we're NFL :lmao: Just talking good ole football ball because we love our Bobcats, we're good and we know it. Unbeatable, most def. not to every team, just to some Confusedhh:
Lazer Sports Show Wrote:It's so funny that all these Bell fans can get on here and say how bad they are going to beat LC, but as soon as any LC fan says anything Bell fans are back on here bashing them, Everyone get a grip we are not the ones playing out there and the kids on both teams respect each other and they know how big this game is.We all can say oh our team is going to win and why and by how much but really how do we know?Both teams are playing great ball right now or they wouldn't be here. Congratulations to both teams to making this far. Bell is a tough team and LC knows that and are ready for the challenge.But Bell County don't think because this LC has the same players from last year that they are the same, because they are not at all. Last year you all didn't see Hunter James at all, or Caleb Bentley, or Larry West so go out and prepare and have a good week of practice and we will see you Friday.Go BULLDOGS!!!

This pretty much sums it up for me. Congrats to both teams on an outstanding season and both teams are to be respected.
  •  Previous
  • 10(current)
  • Next