Poll: Who wins this one.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bell County
58.93%
Lawrence County
41.07%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County @ Bell County 11/20
lcgrad2002 Wrote:Come on Bell fans where are you all at? we need some answers I'm calling tomorrow to talk to Dudley for the interview for the game, I will get some answers from him.
Let us know what you find out . Thanks
logmountainboy64 Wrote:well sorry lawrence fans you gonna be very disapointed making the trip down here...cause bell will when by 2 to 3 tds.........5 days and counting

Well so your telling just to stay home not make the trip down there.. You so full of your selves its not even funny.. Win or lose there will be a **** load of LC fans there to cheer on the Bulldogs!!!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
it will be hard to fit anyone else in the press box it is small....and the reason its so small b.c the team only get soppurt from a few people ion the county so they dont have the money....and they do get the money they are trieing to get a indoor practice feild like know central has.....and about the pack kid...ive watched film he is big...and bells d line and line backers dont leave hold in the online that big hahaha:lmao:

and we have will box in the run game and try to through it we have both cb running under 4.5 40s i think they can recover...:thatsfunn:thatsfunn oh and we also have a 6'4 safty
lcgrad2002 Wrote:Come on Bell fans where are you all at? we need some answers I'm calling tomorrow to talk to Dudley for the interview for the game, I will get some answers from him.
I am home sick with flu....but if your post time is correct....most Bell Co. fans are probably in church now!! LOL!!
Anyway you need to contact the school. We fans have absolutely no control over the facilities.
I cannot believe that there is that many people who voted in the poll who think LC can go to Bell County and win. Bobcats by 21
I'll take Bell County comfortably 41-14.
kyfootballer Wrote:it will be hard to fit anyone else in the press box it is small....and the reason its so small b.c the team only get soppurt from a few people ion the county so they dont have the money....and they do get the money they are trieing to get a indoor practice feild like know central has.....and about the pack kid...ive watched film he is big...and bells d line and line backers dont leave hold in the online that big hahaha:lmao:

and we have will box in the run game and try to through it we have both cb running under 4.5 40s i think they can recover...:thatsfunn:thatsfunn oh and we also have a 6'4 safty

thats cool and all but we still have James, Bentley and West
and a players size doesnt really matter unless he can play the game...
its not about the size of the dog in the fight, its about the size of the fight in the dog. you will find that out soon enough
Redneck Wrote:That's a little bit out of the way, actually a long way out of the way. If anybody is travelin down from Lawrence, they should take 80 to 421 thru Hyden, then 221 (i think thats it) over to Pineville, go in that way, OR take 80 down to Manchester and hit Hwy 11. The way you have em goin would add an hour or more to the trip.

I put that for people coming to Middlesboro to spend the night or if you want to eat something decent before the game. Its all 4 lanes the way I said. Alot better road and safer.
Dawg Family Wrote:Bell Co. is the last team these Dawgs as lost to now they have a chance to do what no other team in KY has done this year and thats knock them off. And by doing that this LC team will continue to make history with this great turn around. I still think that Coach Hylton is the X factor in this game but he is beatable and for the first time I feel we have the coaching staff that might just be able to do it. We had good coaches in the past when we played bell but this staff from top to bottom IMO is the best we have ever had at Lawrence Co. This task is huge but I believe these dawgs can do it. They have the tools in place and in the right hands Good Luck Dawgs.

Actually nobody has beaten Bell in state since the 2007 State Champs Lex Cath beat them in the Semi's at Log Mountain with Winston Guy. I know I have said this 100 times, the last MOUNTAIN team was Rock in Oct of 2006.

I am going to try to find something out today for you guys.
JobForACowboy Wrote:thats cool and all but we still have James, Bentley and West
and a players size doesnt really matter unless he can play the game...
its not about the size of the dog in the fight, its about the size of the fight in the dog. you will find that out soon enough

Actually our corners are SR Matt Raines runs a 4.5 40 and JR Cody Davenport also runs a 4.5 40. Cody is the brother of Cory Davenport our very good RB who runs the 4.4 40 and hes only a sophmore. Our Safety is our JR QB Ben Madon who stands a 6'4 1/2.
I think our boys are practicing today or watching film on LC today at 4.
We respect that LC has went 12-0, and congratulations to their team, but i don't understand why us Bell fans get such a hard time for simply saying that we think our team will win. It is the same thing that the fans from LC is saying but they are good fans, and everybody talks about us like we are horrible people
Bell off. 40+.
Bell def. o
Playoff's

This week LC, not as good as Alcoa on off. so I will say at most 14.
Def. not close to Alcoa. So I will say no less then 35.

19-0 KC. IMO if they can only put up 19 on KC and one being late, look's like Bell win's 35-14. Good season for LC but their run end's this week at bell. Great run 12-1 and big turnaround from last year.
Bulldog's defense will impress you I'm telling you right now, they lineman are as good as any I have seen around the mountains. Their linebackers are very skilled and fast and can flat out hit you in the mouth with Ben Preston in the middle and Blake Bradley, Wade Skaggs, and Lucas Frasher you will see for yourself.Turner O' brian is a big hitter also.
LC hangs with them in the first half, but Bell proves to be to much, Bell, 49-21.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Actually nobody has beaten Bell in state since the 2007 State Champs Lex Cath beat them in the Semi's at Log Mountain with Winston Guy. I know I have said this 100 times, the last MOUNTAIN team was Rock in Oct of 2006.
Now thats impressive. Like I have said before you all are the king of the hill untill someone knocks you off. Do I think LC can YES I DO. GO DAWGS
Just Sayin Wrote:We respect that LC has went 12-0, and congratulations to their team, but i don't understand why us Bell fans get such a hard time for simply saying that we think our team will win. It is the same thing that the fans from LC is saying but they are good fans, and everybody talks about us like we are horrible people

Say it without be demeaning or being disrespectful to other teams. Also if you want to toot the Bell horn, this is the thread to do it. The problem is someone is always bring up Bell and talking trash about other teams on threads that have nothing to do with Bell.
all i can say is that they better be good..
Bell Co 50
Lawrence Co 7
I can't believe the poll is this close. Bell County wins by four touchdowns or so.
I'm gonna say Bell 28-7
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-eQeskSUQ4"]YouTube- Dawgs out of the tunnel[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdvilQAeHVs"]YouTube- LC Football #22 Caleb Bentley[/ame]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
I would never say anything demeaning about other school's players, they all work hard regardless of their records. The comment i made was about fans. Bell is not the only school that has fans jumping in on other threads, and just because their fans are very supportive and vocal in their support, it seems like they all get a bad name. I don't think its demeaning to say i feel like my team is better than your team, just my personal opinion.
Bell-40
LC-12
[YOUTUBE="bell county cory davenport as a freshman"][/YOUTUBE]:popcorn:
Nice video there. Is everyone ready for Friday?
I can't wait till friday to finally shut all the naysayers up! We havn't been given respect all year and when we skin the bobcats maybe we'll get what we deserve!
[YOUTUBE="bell county's cory davenport as a freshman"]<EMBED height=344 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=425 src=http://www.youtube.com/v/fbN6shBgQwo&hl=en_US&fs=1& allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></EMBED>[/YOUTUBE]
sorry I am new to this and didn't mean to add it 3 times only meant to add it once!
  •  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next