Poll: Who wins this one.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bell County
58.93%
Lawrence County
41.07%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 39(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County @ Bell County 11/20
ladycats09 Wrote:Yea...just like they did last year....:flame:

Boyle is on another level this year. Bell Co. is just having pipe dreams. You'll be lucky to make it to next Friday.
Wasnt Boyle Co undefeated last year too when Bell Co beat them? Yep I think so!!
CatManDo Wrote:Boyle is on another level this year. Bell Co. is just having pipe dreams. You'll be lucky to make it to next Friday.

Yeah your right. Bell Co returns 80% of there team back this year from the 08 squad.
CatManDo Wrote:Doesn't matter who wins this game. Boyle will steamroll either/or next week. Heck, you could combine these 2 teams and let them play with 15 on the field at a time and give them 5 downs... Boyle would still win by 30.

You've gotta be joking!!!:lmao: Boyle is very good, but it wouldn't be an easy game for them and they would be lucky to win!!:redboxer:
CatManDo Wrote:I'm just a fan. I'm sure the team is focused on LexCath fully. As they will be next week on the winner of this game. I don't like the cocky Bell Co. fans, that is why I am pulling for Lawrence.
:Cheerlead:Cheerlead

I can fully understand why. I never realized how arrogant Bell fans were until this year. I'm a big fan of Boone and Billy Goldsmith. So Boyle is my 2nd favorite team this year. I'll probably make the trip to Bowling Green if they make it.
delete
Batpuff Wrote:Game Day!!!!! Time to get your Pee Hot and smash Bell Co in the mouth!!!!! Oh and get off the **** tracks!!!!!!

Can't wait to see you on here tonight! When your pee is cold, and you have gotten run over, and your mouth is smashed! And you inevitably start the old song "It doesn't matter that we got beat by 45. We had the greatest turnaround in the history of KY football (never mind that you did it against a very average schedule). We love our Bulldogs and we are proud of you". And I will say "I told you so....!":ChairHit:
leecoukfan Wrote:You've gotta be joking!!!:lmao: Boyle is very good, but it wouldn't be an easy game for them and they would be lucky to win!!:redboxer:

You're right. My prediction was probably exaggerated. If Boyle played Bell/Lawrence combined and with the rules I gave it would be a lot closer. I'll back up on my prediction and say Boyle by 1 in OT.:Thumbs:
leecoukfan Wrote:You've gotta be joking!!!:lmao: Boyle is very good, but it wouldn't be an easy game for them and they would be lucky to win!!:redboxer:

Its alright. Boyle barely beat Rockcastle Co 42-22. Bell Co beat Rock 48-0. Hope Boyle Co has improved since then. Confusedhh:
WildDawg Wrote:I can fully understand why. I never realized how arrogant Bell fans were until this year. I'm a big fan of Boone and Billy Goldsmith. So Boyle is my 2nd favorite team this year. I'll probably make the trip to Bowling Green if they make it.

Rather arrogance than just plain Redneck. LC and BC can ride to the finals together, charter and have fun while the rest of us are playing. Get you tickets now there cheaper and you will get better seats.
CatManDo Wrote:I'm just a fan. I'm sure the team is focused on LexCath fully. As they will be next week on the winner of this game. I don't like the cocky Bell Co. fans, that is why I am pulling for Lawrence.
:Cheerlead:Cheerlead

That's exactly why I'm pulling for Lexington Catholic. :moon:
Turn out the lights, the partys over for LCC tonight. The Log Mountain boys will prevail.
CatManDo Wrote:You're right. My prediction was probably exaggerated. If Boyle played Bell/Lawrence combined and with the rules I gave it would be a lot closer. I'll back up on my prediction and say Boyle by 1 in OT.:Thumbs:

I see no reason why Bell Co couldn't beat Boyle! they're both top ten teams in the state!
CatManDo Wrote:You're right. My prediction was probably exaggerated. If Boyle played Bell/Lawrence combined and with the rules I gave it would be a lot closer. I'll back up on my prediction and say Boyle by 1 in OT.:Thumbs:

Thread jumper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It will be LC last game this year but don't ever count
Bell Co. out they did this last year and can this year to.

BellCo. 32
LC 14
Xerxes Wrote:Rather arrogance than just plain Redneck. LC and BC can ride to the finals together, charter and have fun while the rest of us are playing. Get you tickets now there cheaper and you will get better seats.

I am confused as to what team you are supporting Xerxes. First you say LC will win which I assumed was Lawrence Co. Now you say LC and BC will be watching everyone else play, do you mean LexCath and Bell Co.? Please understand the 2 games we are talking about here are BOTH LC vs. BC. And using those letters to represent them may not be a good idea.
WOW Log Mountain is already jamming with music and the stands are done half full!!!! I can feel it now!!!!
:rockon:4 1/2 hrs to go till game time............
GO BOBCATS..............:rockon:
[quote=BellCoBobcats09]WOW Log Mountain is already jamming with music and the stands are done half full!!!! I can feel it now!!!![/QUO

What about down toward the baceball feild?????
Thats the tailgaiting spot..........
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:WOW Log Mountain is already jamming with music and the stands are done half full!!!! I can feel it now!!!!

At 2:50 in the afternoon?
Tonight's gonna be a good night. A Good Good Night!!!! GO BOBCATS!!!
leecoukfan Wrote:At 2:50 in the afternoon?

Yes! Its Regional Championship and we get there EARLY!!!
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Yes! Its Regional Championship and we get there EARLY!!!

Awesome!! Talk about a great atmosphere for a High School Playoff Football game!! Log Mountain has to be one of the best in the state!:rockon:
starting the grill up at 5, i would say it will be packed by then.........
Then all up and down Log Mt, I love that sight of hundreds of vehicles all along 25E.................:1:
ladycats09 Wrote:Yea...just like they did last year....:flame:
Great point...

Anyone that comes on this board, sits in a barber chair, or just chats with a pal at church and says Bell can't play with Boyle shows they know nothing about football or Bell. Bell beat them last year and will have a great shot this year. It will likely be the game that determines that state champ.
Hilton Show is on now.......:popcorn:
You guys check out the Hilton Show he speeking some strong words..........:popcorn:
go bobcats!!
Last one for me. Time to get this party started. Check in time 4:00. Will have my Visa card because, 35-14 good, Bell win's great, No lc player's dance priceless.

GO CAT'S.
dawglc Wrote:r u making the trip catdawg......i think lc will befence will be the differnce... ill have to pic the dawgs with a 22-16.......i watched film aginst bell greenup stops there offence on the opening posision go dawgs
Working tonight but listening as long as I can keep a link at work.
Mark 11:23 "For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this MOUNTAIN, `Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will come to pass, he will have whatever he says. NKJ
  •  Previous
  • 39(current)
  • Next